Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (925167 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Vickybash is a lady, a very beautiful and sexy lady. . . I've seen her PICTURES!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 5:16am On Jul 05, 2014
vickybash:

u shouldnt quote or reply every post.any drug head will easily decipher the puns in my verse
an infant would decipher those lines. Wtf's teethsgrin and you think you dope Rhyming stick with teeths, kid with sleep... Hey! Your wack!!!

Teeths/t!ts??A Bunch of monks in a sexx tape, your pun's really bad/A mosquito gets more claps than vickybash/crush on you?? Aint a fagg, 'Felt more buttts than the seats in cinemas/'Bleeped taylor,katty,Miley,Ariane even Nicki minaj!/ Why the fake monicker,you a fagg? You want head like criminals??Bytch.

Erryline you pop is useless.
Your dad bout to barge in and you still watching a brunette in a p0rno,you masturbatin,'bout to spit in a durex; What you bout to face, you clueless,you dont know!!! You can wake nostradamus.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2014
ckushy: an infant would decipher those lines. Wtf's teethsgrin and you think you dope Rhyming stick with teeths, kid with sleep... Hey! Your wack!!!

Teeths/t!ts??A Bunch of monks in a sexx tape, your pun's really bad/A mosquito gets more claps than vickybash/crush on you?? Aint a fagg, 'Felt more buttts than the seats in cinemas/'Bleeped taylor,katty,Miley,Ariane even Nicki minaj!/ Why the fake monicker,you a fagg? You want head like criminals??Bytch.

Erryline you pop is useless.
Your dad bout to barge in and you still watching a brunette in a p0rno,you masturbatin,'bout to spit in a durex; What you bout to face, you clueless,you dont know!!! You can wake nostradamus.

seeking for attention? come back on ur 18th birthday cuz its obvious u're still a kid.now,troll with ur mates
Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2014
u think u know "S.HIT?"..unscramble THIS!.u missed that part? lol..read my signature again - there is more to me than meets the eyes!!
wen u unscramble THIS to make another word,u get S.HIT.hope u get the lesson at ckushy? alryt..safe journey!
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2014
vickybash:

seeking for attention? come back on ur 18th birthday cuz its obvious u're still a kid.now,troll with ur mates
shutup! Close your teeths. I dont troll, I troll people like you, creating fake monikers to seek for attention. Until you prove to us you gat a bottomless pit, you a fagg!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2014
vickybash: u think u know "S.HIT?"..unscramble THIS!.u missed that part? lol..read my signature again - there is more to me than meets the eyes!!
wen u unscramble THIS to make another word,u get S.HIT.hope u get the lesson at ckushy? alryt..safe journey!
Dude, An infant'll unscramble THISgrin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2014
ckushy: shutup! Close your teeths. I dont troll, I troll people like you, creating fake monikers to seek for attention. Until you prove to us you gat a bottomless pit, you a fagg!!

seek for attention? lol..epic painment! u're pained cuz i got the name and attention u've been craving since God knows when.
about proving my self,what makes u think that i'll want to prove myself to a jobless cynic like yourself? apparently,u have no job..cuz u've been roaming nl like a ghost right 4rm the days of john the baptist.even this ur new moniker that was created on 27th june has been online for 9hours.what a jobless slowpoke u're.u even googled vicky bash.lol..am i that famous...P.S=AM ONLY HERE WHEN AM BORED.if u cnt decipher that,then permit me to hang ur neck on a thread..boring kid

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 5:46am On Jul 05, 2014
1st he's acting out of stupidity..next,he will be asking for my number to prove my gender.why dont u come clean? u're crushing on me,aint u? lol..keep it up dear..the only possible attention u'll get from me is what am giving to u now

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2014
vickybash:

seek for attention? lol..epic painment! u're pained cuz i got the name and attention u've been craving since God knows when.
about proving my self,what makes u think that i'll want to prove myself to a jobless cynic like yourself? apparently,u have no job..cuz u've been roaming nl like a ghost right 4rm the days of john the baptist.even this ur new moniker that was created on 27th june has been online for 9hours.what a jobless slowpoke u're.u even googled vicky bash.lol..am i that famous...P.S=AM ONLY HERE WHEN AM BORED.if u cnt decipher that,then permit me to hang ur neck on a thread..boring kid
what name did you get On a social network?.. Bytch! I told you I googled your name and you think I did?? I can never ask page and brin 'bout a fagg like you. Guy, stop hiding in a bytch.. Your the one seeking for attention, you just popped outta nowhere when a tourney 'bout to kick offgrin, you think Iono you?? Dude just sdfu and close your teethsgrin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by rayopt(m): 5:56am On Jul 05, 2014
hehehehahaha. . .

*yawns*

f**kd awt!
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 5:56am On Jul 05, 2014
vickybash: 1st he's acting out of stupidity..next,he will be asking for my number to prove my gender.why dont u come clean? u're crushing on me,aint u? lol..keep it up dear..the only possible attention u'll get from me is what am giving to u now
crush on you?? 'bleeped jollie,cindy lucas, akira,tori black... grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2014
the dude rangrin I'mma catch you later
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Is coogar back?
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Ckushy i'm fully behind u in this one. Vickybash is a mur'fücking guy just like anyone. Maybe his name is even victor, i'm sure elvis was refering to him when he said his fellow guy duped him. Vickybash has nothing to show that she's a female. Tiyazman, be there fooling yourself falling for a guy. SmH i rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Can people be so dumb? I am surprised.
Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Tiyazman: Can people be so dumb? I am surprised.

normal people cnt be dumb..only handicaps
Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2014
what an epic painment! am really enjoying the show..1st,it was ckushy..then another cynic emerged.lol...if u didnt google vicky bash,how then did u know of the pics in my profile? hahaha..jobless troll.and the other bigger fool supported the clueless bastard..hahaha.why wnt u support him? birds of a feather..blind bats.keep the vibes on..keep searching for "vicky bash" on net.lol..its clear they cnt diff btw real name and nickname.hahaha..so funny..am loving this

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2014
See as everybody carry the matter for head undecided ! Na wa o
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2014
hate brags, just let the bars stop
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2014
Why are b¡tches scared to tag iceskidd to their posts, already rested my case though. So MotherFückers and fäggots can go die.
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2014
vickybash: what an epic painment! am really enjoying the show..1st,it was ckushy..then another cynic emerged.lol...if u didnt google vicky bash,how then did u know of the pics in my profile? hahaha..jobless troll.and the other bigger fool supported the clueless bastard..hahaha.why wnt u support him? birds of a feather..blind bats.keep the vibes on..keep searching for "vicky bash" on net.lol..its clear they cnt diff btw real name and nickname.hahaha..so funny..am loving this
Guy, you are a FAGG!!! Until you prove to us you have two teeths! I'm DONE with you!!

TeddyB' drop something na, Its been long you dropped.

Jigsaw a.k.a malik agars offspring, how fargrin
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2014
vickybash:

normal people cnt be dumb..only handicaps
Vickybash, if i were you, i wouldn't reply these fools! Especially that Ice of a kid! He's the most annoying and dumbest Edo indigene i've ever encountered! The dude can be such a toilet!

I'm sure he must be craving to see you, that's why he's tryna go all "PROVE YOU'RE A LADY" on you!

As for the rest: they are just attention seeking Sons of gays! Why are you giving them attention??

Me? I'm a celebrity here, i'm known in every nook and cranny of Nairaland, from Seun to Doropretty! I'm the asisstant General overseer of Nairaland, i inniciated great ideas into Nairaland, i gave Seun the idea of creating the 'Mention' feature! When the evil hackers rolled into Nairaland with their chariots of evil, Seun weeped! But i alone consoled him! I hit him on the chest and encouraged him to be a man! Then i single handedly restored nairaland with my unimaginable and godly powers! I am the god_of_music! I restored nairaland and deleted every flaw and crimes i commited! I am a god with a difference! A celebrity, every Nairalander know me! Men(m) tremble and shake when they sight my moniker, Ladies(f) drool and cùm with an Usain rush when i post a comment! I've won the most handsome Nairalander, and won the most notorious celebrity ever on nairaland!!! That's why I don't give them my attention, i just mess with their miserable heads and leave them lost in their own stupìdness! I am a god!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Tiyazman: Vickybash, if i were you, i wouldn't reply these fools! Especially that Ice of a kid! He's the most annoying and dumbest Edo indigene i've ever encountered! The dude can be such a toilet!

I'm sure he must be craving to see you, that's why he's tryna go all "PROVE YOU'RE A LADY" on you!

As for the rest: they are just attention seeking Sons of gays! Why are you giving them attention??

Me? I'm a celebrity here, i'm known in every nook and cranny of Nairaland, from Seun to Doropretty! I'm the asisstant General overseer of Nairaland, i inniciated great ideas into Nairaland, i gave Seun the idea of creating the 'Mention' feature! When the evil hackers rolled into Nairaland with their chariots of evil, Seun weeped! But i alone consoled him! I hit him on the chest and encouraged him to be a man! Then i single handedly restored nairaland with my unimaginable and godly powers! I am the god_of_music! I restored nairaland and deleted every flaw and crimes i commited! I am a god with a difference! A celebrity, every Nairalander know me! Men(m) tremble and shake when they sight my moniker, Ladies(f) drool and cùm with an Usain rush when i post a comment! I've won the most handsome Nairalander, and won the most notorious celebrity ever on nairaland!!! That's why I don't give them my attention, i just mess with their miserable heads and leave them lost in their own stupìdness! I am a god!!!
ok

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2014
enough chit-chats already..open call out
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2014
And so?? If vicky is male Fact her lines speaks for sure while yours are dumb...

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
paul thor, focus on your phoenix shit... Cos i didnt see the PHOENIX ORDER at the bottom. Are you tired

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Yh, enough chit-chat the lines shall talk.
Re: Flow For Rank by iamTWISTA: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Paul Thor: And so?? If vicky is male Fact her lines speaks for sure while yours are dumb...

word! empty vessels make the most noise.instead of working on their flaws,they made sm1 else their topic of discussion.kids wnt grow up sha!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by iamTWISTA: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2014
the phoenix is back! y'all mur'fuckas shud be ready for the work...cuz we're bringing it on soon!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2014
Guykhena: See as everybody carry the matter for head undecided ! Na wa o
i tire o undecided!
Make una leave vickybash,,,, if na f@g, there aint no sh1t you can do about it! Anybody can be anybody, its no ones biz! But i saw one vickybash when i checked in tha phoenix elite on fb nd she was a 'she', or at least thats what the dp tells! So Y'all should stop the bugging jooh.. If its because of the way she flows ure worried about,, smh, i've seen femcees that will flaw all the vets here!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by iamTWISTA: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i tire o undecided!
Make una leave vickybash,,,, if na f@g, there aint no sh1t you can do about it! Anybody can be anybody, its no ones biz! But i saw one vickybash when i checked in tha phoenix elite on fb nd she was a 'she', or at least thats what the dp tells! So Y'all should stop the bugging jooh.. If its because of the way she flows ure worried about,, smh, i've seen femcees that will flaw all the vets here!

REAL TALK
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i tire o undecided!
Honestly I don't give a fvck if she's a he,all I see is a good emcee.
Like in Rap-Royalty if you start laying such accusations like this everyone would see you as a weakling, cus when it comes to Textceeing 'Gender' doesn't count,its for all.

Honestly if you see someone as a Threath,wouldn't it be more better to call the person out and whoop his/her butt,instead of resulting to unclear accusations without proof to score some cheap points.. undecided
I no like to get myself involve in all this type of ish,,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.