Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (925165 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2014
vickybash: enough chit-chats already..open call out
uhm . . . Accepted, no pers
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2014
Guykhena: Honestly I don't give a fvck if she's a he,all I see is a good emcee.
Like in Rap-Royalty if you start laying such accusations like this everyone would see you as a weakling, cus when it comes to Textceeing 'Gender' doesn't count,its for all.
hmm, ure the same guykhena on rap-royalty?
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
hmm, ure the same guykhena on rap-royalty?
Guykhena acct is dumped..
Went in with something new.
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2014
Rested my case almost an hour ago. Tiyazman fück you. I can't stop laughing. You did what? Notorious what? You should be hanged and flogged for that post. god of music my a$$, and again, last time i check you couldn't make it to a tourney. Only coogar has the right to brag and lie like that. ROTFLMAO
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2014
Guykhena: Guykhena acct is dumped..
Went in with something new.
aiit!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Saturday morning free. . .

Nigga gon' quit when I hit him with puns/
I got 99 problems. . . but a million in funds/
If you think I'm talking Naira, then you simple and dumb/
but if a hungry nigga beg for dough. . . I'ma give him some buns!/
The weak-hearted talk tough . . . but see a killer and run/
but I superglue my trigger finger. . . nigga, I stick to my guns!/
My bars got the angels grinning/
Punch niggas till they brains is spinning/
so don't brag about the place you live in/ or get made a victim/
cos I'm a crook. . . so if your chains do glisten/
you guaranteed to get jerked. . . like Jamaican chicken/
I'm fly and handsome. . .plus my paper is strong/
In the club. . . ladies'll throng/ and flock to any table I'm on/
I make your chick wanna take off her thong/
So when Chris Brown say "these girls ain't loyal". . . you relate to that song!!/
I pen lyrics that dudes want/ y'all fools front/ tryna pull stunts/
but ya punches barely 'foul' scratch. . . mine give niggas 'goose' bumps!/

oNe

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2014
ckushy:

TeddyB' drop something na, Its been long you dropped.
grin
....this ain't brutal
kk let roll
it been a while/ NL recovered from it exile/ 'don't get me wrong' I'm rocking coast to coast from westlife/ I'm rated among the best five ............
so why should brag with some poor lad/ when my attention is more needed at the warfare/ my motto drives in more fear/ going against me is obviously a pure death!!
course the way I attack with pointed woods to stake life is unseen like pastor adeboye playing sure bet/
it getting bored prolly ain't fun here/ term me wrong n my true colour will b shown wen FFR turns red/ I rhymes tight than some boys here/ the she-dragon's rolling up her fire spit that burns weird/
infact we're all born lad/
back on my stand/ y'all should look around/ before 'landing insult' on my ground/ my punch pound/ breaks mound/ I spit deadly with sound/ picking on me will make your grave instantaneously found/
cus I lose patient wen the bloodsharing reaches my bound/..
as nah only u waka come, Jonathan will be seize to talk/
all switch to black....wen the funeral is 6'o'clock/ even when the middle finger's up, I still give no ffuck/ ........
..../ask drake I cast ffags to play the ducks/ plus game ain't drug/ I loan it out for 10 buck/ my freez cus brain block/ I'm '2 sure' to baba ijebu core y'all better try ur luck!..
with no goals to kill I'm skillful den hazard/ its sure i wand dude under... so if dey try to 'push up" further.... den the spell as converted them to a lizard/.....
......... games gone'gun' so urging to pull d trigger......
d final shot comes hope y'all are ready/ totally vexed y'all better beg me/ cus I come TOYing with life whenever I hear TEDDY/..
about to spray here with poo, my pant is already swagging/ now raining treats by dabbling/ n if I say thanks for ya 'air fought' den 'mark will say I'm lying/...
……………………………………………effort
.. cus wen this isssh drops prolly some will b dying...
.to be continue

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2014
I'm quick to answer when soldiers are called/ always armed with holsters and swords/
a typical Trojan at war/ you weak, I'm bolder and strong/
'barefoot' I walk, yet I 'withstand' tha cold and tha fog/ on my back the boulders are lodged/
a 'big heart' I got, see . . . my 'shoulders are broad'/ I show you the difference between a toad and a frog/
I'm fast, you slower and dumb/ cos I'm stead'ly spewing d.ope bars and puns/
while you're like Aaliyah, you flow back and forth!
I'm all about dough, cars and fun/ giving 'arms' to 'amputees' like Rochas ma gov/ you a poor Boko . . .you blow faggs fa coins!/
I've seen trouble, been told bad and worse/ yet, I never lose sight for music like Cobhams and songs

The Phoenix

We're coming!!

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2014
teddybiyasi:
....this ain't brutal
kk let roll
it been a while/ NL recovered from it exile/ 'don't get me wrong' I'm rocking coast to coast from westlife/ I'm rated among the best five ............
so why should brag with some poor lad/ when my attention is more needed at the warfare/ my motto drives in more fear/ going against me is obviously a pure death!!
course the way I attack with pointed woods to stake life is unless like pastor adeboye playing sure bet/
it getting bored prolly ain't fun here/ term me wrong n my true colour will b shown wen FFR turns red/ I rhymes tight than some boys here/ the she-dragon's rolling up her fire spit that burns weird/
infact we're all born lad/
back on my stand/ y'all should look around/ before 'landing insult' on my ground/ my punch pound/ breaks mound/ I spit deadly with sound/ picking on me will make your grave instantaneously found/
cus I lose patient wen the bloodsharing reaches my bound/..
as nah only u waka come, Jonathan will be seize to talk/
all switch to black....wen the funeral is 6'o'clock/ even when the middle finger's up, I still give no ffuck/ ........
..../ask drake I cast ffags to play the ducks/ plus game ain't drug/ I loan it out for 10 buck/ my freez cus brain block/ I'm '2 sure' to baba ijebu core y'all better try ur luck!..
with no goals to kill I'm skillful den hazard/ its sure i wand dude under... so if dey try to 'push up" further.... den the spell as converted them to a lizard/.....
......... games gone'gun' so urging to pull d trigger......
d final shot comes hope y'all are ready/ totally vexed y'all better beg me/ cus I come TOYing with life whenever I hear TEDDY/..
about to spray here with poo, my pant is already swagging/ now raining treats by dabbling/ n if I say thanks for ya 'air fought' den 'mark will say I'm lying/...
……………………………………………effort
.to be continue
goodcheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by willsofsteel: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2014
coogar:

who said such? please name them - let me send the 4 apocalyptic horsemen to their abode.
Some animals read back and see them
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2014
It became boring
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2014
teddybiyasi:
.to be continue
nice verse. but the quoted words in bold is not acceptable. Thats my catch phrase.
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
teddybiyasi:
d final shot comes hope y'all are ready/ totally vexed y'all better beg me/ cus I come TOYing with life whenever I hear TEDDY/

……………………………………………effort

.to be continue
WACK! Teddybiyasi i'm dissapointed, how can you come up with a wack verse like this? Omg! The whole verse is just wack! Especially these two. . . . Your puns were forced and sounded fake! Your message wasn't sent through them, i mean: what were you tryna say with the bolded??

This is not the same lady that battled me, you just dumbed down to the level of Iceskidd, Ckushy, Elymaxylimus, Jigsawkillah, Rayopt and co. . . You are better than this! You have to apoligize with a better verse for we vets, i as a celebrity and a god is looking forward to you apologizing with a better verse. . . . . You are good.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2014
willsofsteel:
Some animals read back and see them

and this is why i am carnivorous.....eating animals is my best hobby. the next vermin that says nonsense about me is getting destroyed here instantly. i am tired of lunatics spewing baloney to seek attention.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2014
Tiyazman, i swear you can't top that verse from teddybiyasi. So just STFU
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Tiyazman: WACK! Teddybiyasi i'm dissapointed, how can you come up with a wack verse like this? Omg! The whole verse is just wack! Especially these two. . . . Your puns were forced and sounded fake! Your message wasn't sent through them,

This is not the same lady that battled me, you just dumbed down to the level of Iceskidd, Ckushy, Elymaxylimus, Jigsawkillah, Rayopt and co. . .
dude, shut the f*ck, shut ya @ss up! Why do you seek attention like this? Someone you claim to be wack floored you! So you changed ur nick! Sersly, you should cover ur shameful face! I'm a hundred percent sure, you cant even whoop iceskidd! Wacko that raps without rhymes!
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Short1

I slaughter,take lives with cutlass,spade,knives/
'keep spitting like a broken water main pipe/
I spit dope. . . Aint Nacho poo, But I'm on real shitt, while y'all utter fake lines!!!

These silly textcees/ are really testing/. .
You better stick to your lame T-E-X-T/
cos I'm still the B-E-S-T/
Dont V-E-X me/
Or I kick E-S-T/
and replace it with URY. . . Inhume you in a limitless Pit/!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kill Tha Phoenix Order? Thats one thing that can never come to be

Meanwhile, anticipate
Yung rhino x Limerick x Funcklef - Hustle Grain... Hmmm... Say 12th of July sha

Krizzkutz, I go drop say by 7pm...
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Limerick: Kill Tha Phoenix Order? Thats one thing that can never come to be

Meanwhile, anticipate
Yung rhino x Limerick x Funcklef - Hustle Grain... Hmmm... Say 12th of July sha

Krizzkutz, I go drop say by 7pm...
i don see dat thing almost e'rywhere. Sotey i don dey anticipate. If e no döpe ehn. Hmph
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tiyazman: WACK! Teddybiyasi i'm dissapointed, how can you come up with a wack verse like this? Omg! The whole verse is just wack! Especially these two. . . . Your puns were forced and sounded fake! Your message wasn't sent through them, i mean: what were you tryna say with the bolded??

This is not the same lady that battled me, you just dumbed down to the level of Iceskidd, Ckushy, Elymaxylimus, Jigsawkillah, Rayopt and co. . . You are better than this! You have to apoligize with a better verse for we vets, i as a celebrity and a god is looking forward to you apologizing with a better verse. . . . . You are good.

the same lines wey u bold go whoop ur whole prewrittens!

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
iamTWISTA:

word! empty vessels make the most noise.instead of working on their flaws,they made sm1 else their topic of discussion.kids wnt grow up sha!

(SMILES) Lol baba, U beta change cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
coogar:

and this is why i am carnivorous.....eating animals is my best hobby. the next vermin that says nonsense about me is getting destroyed here instantly. i am tired of lunatics spewing baloney to seek attention.

Ya rapping schemes are wrong/
Weak nigga . . you lacking limbs thats strong/
99% of ya fans are having wigs and thongs/
. . Cos ya lines are like a hawk . . they only carry chicks along!/

What I'm texting is hard/ my raps are deeper than the well in his yard/
. . I taught this nigga to be fly . . cos I put him in the wings . . like hes Eden Hazard!/
You ll get buried in sand/ everything you sending is bland/
. . if this nigga is seen where ddopeheads are seated . . we ll tell him to stand!/

My names rings a bell cos I'm no. 1 vet in the land/
. . but if his rings . . then it means hes having a bell in his hand/

His rap style is devilish and damned/ they ll never get crested as grand/
. . My style's rated over C's . . like they got ferried to Jand!/

I gain entrance into his room and sleep with his wife/
Still making noise 'bout beating me . . like its hes greatest achievement in life/

I'm breaking his soul/ while I'm playing ma role/
. . put a card inside his bride's ppussy . . to prove I got an 'ace in the hole'!/

Hes now pulling his muscle/ cos he made me lose in a tussle?/
let him accept our rematch!
. . if this nigga escapes my 'APPLE of discord' . . my IPAD ll put him in trouble!/

8 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Icekid. Hala. . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Icekidd . Hala. . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
mikuz:

Ya rapping schemes are wrong/
Weak nigga . . you lacking limbs thats strong/
99% of ya fans are having wigs and thongs/
. . Cos ya lines are like a hawk . . they only carry chicks along!/

What I'm texting is hard/ my raps are deeper than the well in his yard/
. . I taught this nigga to be fly . . cos I put him in the wings . . like hes Eden Hazard!/
You ll get buried in sand/ everything you sending is bland/
. . if this nigga is seen where ddopeheads are seated . . we ll tell him to stand!/

My names rings a bell cos I'm no. 1 vet in the land/
. . but if his rings . . then it means hes having a bell in his hand/

His rap style is devilish and damned/ they ll never get crested as grand/
. . My style's rated over C's . . like they got ferried to Jand!/

I gain entrance into his room and sleep with his wife/
Still making noise 'bout beating me . . like its hes greatest achievement in life/

I'm breaking his soul/ while I'm playing ma role/
. . put a card inside his bride's ppussy . . to prove I got an 'ace in the hole'!/

Hes now pulling his muscle/ cos he made me lose in a tussle?/
let him accept our rematch!
. . if this nigga escapes my 'APPLE of discord' . . my IPAD ll put him in trouble!/

somebody tell this lout i don't do rematches......in case you have forgotten the bar that killed you, i would repeat it again.....

The champ is here....I'll blaze in ya/I spawned from the devil in Tasmania/
Mik has a hymën....Spell Mik backwards & he is the slut from Armenia/
He got sodömised by Siddogg, ThePrekky & Ibime - non-Caucasians/
Mik got fücked by 2 black guys & a half-caste, he's Kim Kardashian/

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
gottoboy: Icekidd . Hala. . . .
guykhena abeg gottoboy vs iceskidd. Friendly match
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
coogar:

somebody tell this lout i don't do rematches......in case you have forgotten the bar that killed you, i would repeat it again.....

The champ is here....I'll blaze in ya/I spawned from the devil in Tasmania/
Mik has a hymën....Spell Mik backwards & he is the slut from Armenia/
He got sodömised by Siddogg, ThePrekky & Ibime - non-Caucasians/
Mik got fücked by 2 black guys & a half-caste, he's Kim Kardashian/

rematches are for dj5naira, since the inception of brutal clash the dude has won only two matches. And they where rematch series, against airmark and evilchapterz
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Iceskidd: rematches are for dj5naira, since the inception of brutal clash the dude has won only two matches. And they where rematch series, against airmark and evilchapterz

hehehehe.....
kim has been beaten bluish-blackish on this forum. he got so bütthurt, he had to nuke NL with a virus to delete our battle thread. grin cheesy grin

why is he even considered a vet here? who made him the vet? how many top-tier battles has mik respectfully won? his style is too bland & formulaic. how does he inspire y'all?

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Iceskidd: guykhena abeg gottoboy vs iceskidd. Friendly match
Friendly?

Btw,have you both agreed on it?
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
coogar:

hehehehe.....
kim has been beaten bluish-blackish on this forum. he got so bütthurt, he had to nuke NL with a virus to delete our battle thread. grin cheesy grin

why is he even considered a vet here? who made him the vet? how many top-tier battles has mik respectfully won? his style is too bland & formulaic. how does he inspire y'all?
i ain't an oldie here, but i've read almost battle held here, so that may be true. But u've got to agree he's a vet though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.