Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,402 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (933613 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
I'm finding my way through this darkness/ it's like everybody evolved but I'm still living in extreme backness/
I'm left isolated in my room like an Ebola patient/ waiting for death, for years. . . Mehn, i think I've been so patient/ *sigh*
Walked out for a while in the night, counting the stars/ and then a kinda spy walked up to me and this was the secret he passed/
He said! Mother earth is swinging her sword, and every one must get a scar/ but I'm pleading, please mama, do me a favour, don't hurt J. Jags!/
You asking why? give that brother a break! Another scar? . . . Then it's end of discussion!/ take precaution!/ I don't beef, and you don't wanna beef me or you'd get an ugly portion!!/
This is G'IYAZ speaking/ the battle against Guykhena wasn't me, it was JASON. VERBZ bbitching/
Who he? Verbz is my alter ego/ the other me that acts like a total sicko!/
he spits toxic/ and breaths posion/ he a Rap god, but's he's got this tendency to troll topics!/ or Anything against him!
Now he made that battle a failure/ he was cussing Guy's mama and ridiculing her facial failures/ fail yo!
Yeah you failed JASON VERBS! cos imma put you to shame and apologise/ to Guykhena, and I pray he forgives me/ pull me back up bro, I'm sorry for that sshit, when I slept yesterday my conscience punished me!/
I was sweating and my heart was beating/ sshit got me emotionally beaten!/
That's why I ask for your forgiveness/ Please Mazi Guykhena gbahara'm for my ccockiness!!/

Airmark I'm sorry too. Forgive me for saying all that to you yesterday. I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me sad

#PEACE

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: I'm finding my way through this darkness/ it's like everybody evolved but I'm still living in extreme backness/
I'm left isolated in my room like an Ebola patient/ waiting for death, for years. . . Mehn, i think I've been so patient/ *sigh*
Walked out for a while in the night, counting the stars/ and then a kinda spy walked up to me and this was the secret he passed/
He said! Mother earth is swinging her sword, and every one must get a scar/ but I'm pleading, please mama, do me a favour, don't hurt J. Jags!/
You asking why? give that brother a break! Another scar? . . . Then it's end of discussion!/ take precaution!/ I don't beef, and you don't wanna beef me or you'd get an ugly portion!!/
This is G'IYAZ speaking/ the battle against Guykhena wasn't me, it was JASON. VERBZ bbitching/
he spits toxic/ and breaths posion/ he a Rap god, but's he's got this tendency to troll topics!/ or Anything against him!
Now he made that battle a failure/ he was cussing Guy's mama and ridiculing her facial failures/ fail yo!
Yeah you failed JASON VERBS! cos imma put you to shame and apologise/ to Guykhena, and I pray he forgives me/ pull me back up bro, I'm sorry for that sshit, when I slept yesterday my conscience punished me!/
That's why I ask for your forgiveness/ Please Mazi Guykhena gbahara'm for my ccockiness!!/

Airmark I'm sorry too. Forgive me for saying all that to you yesterday. I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me sad

#PEACE

you wanna battle me? just 30 lines ..
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

you wanna battle me? just 30 lines ..
LOL, you like battling sha. But I don't think it can be possible. Cos I have a very busy schedule this month. . . Maybe next month bro.
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: I'm finding my way through this darkness/ it's like everybody evolved but I'm still living in extreme backness/

#PEACE

That was good/ not like that fagg, ijaw's fool/ya got the tools/
to mark jaw and boot/we dont need to axe dads,mums and boos/
before we free from a bored mood/

Nice one there
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
where's sidddogg?
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
coogar: where's sidddogg?
Banned
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
kr0ne: See Airmark deleted Fuckyouhard's verse when I wanted to reply his shots. Smh! This place is dead!

i hope you know its illegal to create another account while you are banned? I thought you know how nairaland runs since 2008.
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
teddybiyasi: Airmark!!! Why did you delete Fuckyouhard's verse if you can't reply his shot then snub his post rather than ducking n erasing his goal, seriously this is one thing I like coogar n mikuz for they hardly take bullshit. If fuckyouhard is guilty of creating two ids why didn't you ban Tiyazman, Giyaz's second id Mtchewwwwwwwww bullshit

Dont tell me how to do things. Drop your frees and stop bi.tch.ing, Mr. Adewale.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mehn, clean up these chats! Airmark, welcome to modding! Every nigga will have problem with you by the time you are done! grin grin

airmark: @ iamaromolaeran, if you have explanations to get on lines or bars . ask here dont let us make ffr, trash can bro. Its not every line you need to give literal meaning.

Laguna hailed me. . . he hid it. . . no doubt about it/
Loona dissed me. . . he let Iam shout about it/
Iam dissed ma verse . . he didn't do jack about it/
Iam dissed his verse. . . he hid it. . . and said "let's go to chatroom and chat about it"/
Just to show the double standards. . .of thís fàggot coward/
Acting unprofessional. . . let niggas abuse me with banter/
but what's good for the goose is also good for the gander/
He acting personal. . . like he never want the war to end/
These just words to me. . . by next week, we'll all be friends/
And Loona said I got a boring pen?/
If his tongue even form the words. . . I swear he'll never talk again/

LooNat11kk: Just Boring yarns, we aint feeling your wack and old rhymes/
Just basic rhyming, no punch. . You the reason why we say 'all bark and no bite'!!/
I should Leave bozo bundled with hundred negros/
Cos He and wackness merge together like . . .serbia and montenegro!/
We all boo the g@y/ for what he spew is frail/
talking about him being king of Nl, when in truth He's Lame/ cos
Begging for food is the only time he steps up to the plate!/
I spit coke n great/
eff what if folks will say/ if ya raps sick. . Then the pope is g@y!!/
Make him groan in pain/noobs hyping him like his rhymes are best/but truth be told. . His recent lack of ideas. . Is his excuse for going into retirement!/
Its mass slaughter when i rap/the tecs? I clap/i'm feared and smart/ but its Tv's if its said ya sharp/
I could best you on anyday/
screw you and your nerdy mates/you boast, and the techs will spray/
We sight flaws in this hag/your rhymes forked n shyt's wack/
you display rhymes on net. .i display rhymes on galleries. . A multi-media!!/
Only noobs will cheer ye raps/ 5-6 years on this site, and ion see where your career's headed at/both audio & text, you clearly wack/your stay here is long overdue. . You forking dead beat dad!!/
Swooosh!!

King this, King that. . . . cos King Tourney. . . . I won the crown/
While I was winning it . . . you was getting knocked out . . . in the first round!/
What you know about Emperorship?/ when you never been sick/
Never defended your strip/ or had every emcee testing the strength of ya wits/
You can’t survive one week on the throne/trading bars with every emcee in the zone/
One minute you beefing Mark, then Mik. . . next week could be Krone/
Then imagine 6 years of being Ceaser in Rome/
You think the simple frees that you’ve thrown/will let you hold the crown and keep as your own?/
Now imagine U3 and Prekky was the niggas tryna grab it/
Thunder, DBR and Glacierz. . . . yet I let none of em have it/
And this lil rabbit/ feeling he could disrespect frees/
Show him why I’m the Chief Vet. . . . who disinfect fleas/
You can’t really relate/ Its my job to be King. . . and the job of minions to hate/
A King is used to dissenters. . . when his dominion is great/
But this nigga is fake/ claiming I’m deadbeat dad/
When I never born pikin. . . and that’s the best he has/
And don't fret these raps/ these are just quick frees/
What you think I lack the wit to spit punches? Please!/
DBR said the same in '10 and got bust with ease/
Mikuz said the same in '12. . . still left him on his knees/
Kings don't forget skill. . . so don't drown. . . tryna cross these seas/

6 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
@airmark, we no fit hail bars again.. diaris godu o..

Ibime, u are a true champion... u don try wella.. but u need to battle coogar for national peace.....
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Do u even know how long it took me to adapt to NL style....with the slash slash thing. If not for the attack u should have seen my early posts.
Na dis kind thing dey provoke me sha...imagine!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Have been playing for a day..to sing for my glory/
Looking up ahead for chukwu to delete all my worry/
Will my past be a story/ ooh chukwu make me be like golden/

Shine to the earth like a new son-sun has taken place/
Be on the crowd like that where I base/
Could I from there meet some angels?/ to give them all my troubles/
(Satan speaks -impossible!!)

Ooh you satan!!!... Who are you and what are you?? You gotta answer my question/ before I burn down you!./
And my words handcuff,,soon gonna cross arm you!!
Me angry_me ugly/..no dey see your face even tho you blast madugri/

omg!!..hear our prayer/ and take our soul from bad To good layer/if you want jehova to help us,,can you kindly say ya/ ( see! Can't believe multiple of people say ya)
AMEN..

My mind have been telling me that this world gonna end soon/ can't you see it has been singing and dancing in a bad tone/
Can't we peep and see what going on in a dark room/
From aids sickness to ebola virus,,can't you see they are dangers/ and also strangers,,buckle up your tools, let fight them like ninjas/ ( he cried when he pen this)
Trynna put an end to this.. Gonna stop here for...

Tag

Ibime
Mikuz
Giyaz
Airmark
Alexpissu
Gottoboy
Limerick
Emaprince
Krone
Coogar
kutz
Tiyazman
guykhena
Fuckyouhard

And to the rest of yell

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
coogar: where's sidddogg?
WELCOME BACK SIR. AH SWEAR AH DAN MISS U DIE!! #NO HOMO!
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Who Wants A Battle With Loonatiikk?
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
LooNat11kk: Who Wants A Battle With Loonatiikk?

Do u need a battle..??
Re: Flow For Rank by devilmaycry: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
REAL FACTS YOU GUYS DONT KNOW

.....> KRONE IS SAURON AND HIS 2GO NAME CHRONICLE AKA GOZIE

.....>CKUSHY IS 007BRUCE AND PETERPARKER

.....>FUCKYOUHARD IS COOGAR"S GAY PARTNER

.....>IBIME IS NOT THAT GOOD/OVERRATED

.....>AM ...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
LooNat11kk: Who Wants A Battle With Loonatiikk?
I want in
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ibime: Mehn, clean up these chats! Airmark, welcome to modding! Every nigga will have problem with you by the time you are done! grin grin

Laguna hailed me. . . he hid it. . . no doubt about it/
Loona dissed me. . . he let Iam shout about it/
Iam dissed ma verse . . he didn't do jack about it/
Iam dissed his verse. . . he hid it. . . and said "let's go to chatroom and chat about it"/
Just to show the double standards. . .of thís fàggot coward/
Acting unprofessional. . . let niggas abuse me with banter/
but what's good for the goose is also good for the gander/
He acting personal. . . like he never want the war to end/
These just words to me. . . by next week, we'll all be friends/
And Loona said I got a boring pen?/
If his tongue even form the words. . . I swear he'll never talk again/

King this, King that. . . . cos King Tourney. . . . I won the crown/
While I was winning it . . . you was getting knocked out . . . in the first round!/
What you know about Emperorship?/ when you never been sick/
Never defended your strip/ or had every emcee testing the strength of ya wits/
You can’t survive one week on the throne/trading bars with every emcee in the zone/
One minute you beefing Mark, then Mik. . . next week could be Krone/
Then imagine 6 years of being Ceaser in Rome/
You think the simple frees that you’ve thrown/will let you hold the crown and keep as your own?/
Now imagine U3 and Prekky was the niggas tryna grab it/
Thunder, DBR and Glacierz. . . . yet I let none of em have it/
And this lil rabbit/ feeling he could disrespect frees/
Show him why I’m the Chief Vet. . . . who disinfect fleas/
You can’t really relate/ Its my job to be King. . . and the job of minions to hate/
A King is used to dissenters. . . when his dominion is great/
But this nigga is fake/ claiming I’m deadbeat dad/
When I never born pikin. . . and that’s the best he has/
And don't fret these raps/ these are just quick frees/
What you think I lack the wit to spit punches? Please!/
DBR said the same in '10 and got bust with ease/
Mikuz said the same in '12. . . still left him on his knees/
Kings don't forget skill. . . so don't drown. . . tryna cross these seas/

u expect me to reply this thrash......u rhymed "about it" four times... don't u have other subtitude rhymes. smh... ur skills re diminishing....u need to practise more...

odd

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.