Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,904 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (933496 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by GhostAccount(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
GIYAZZ: Provoked to commit murder, I rebuke a tired arm/
my thoughts are toxic explosives, my pen is a fire-arm/ fire am! (Pow!!)
It penetrates your brain and further pollutes your mindset/
breaking down every organ, till you dragging for your last breath/
Demonic Giyazz! how you end a life is hasty though/
out to squander my mb till I leave... K below!!/
Sniffing the particle remains of dead people/
you hardly decode, I mean not to quit till you're dead, simple!!/
Use the Puerto Rican for a pun, I excel like Chino!/
This 'Edo dude' can't 'understand the language I use.' Why? It's in the genius like Phyno!!!/
you're wack! your lines be feminem, you're better of a lyrical Justina/
Battle me? my punches will baptize ya face till you can't see me like John Cena!/
believe me I say: you a jumbo air-headed self balkanized bastard!!/
for thinking you beat me, I will pierce a dagger in ya head and expose the lies mastered!!/
Ksslib da wack, who the ffuck he's warning?/
Oh you acting d0pe now cos of the "Carica Papaya?" Pftt! . . . It's boring!/
you's wack as ever, still possessing a weak nature/
ya style's just there, never updated like Ibime's signature!!/
With YoungDaNaval's latest idea, I'm turning you to a goat/
Abracadabra? not needed here, you only escaped with a vote/
Bragadoccious, can I show off for a moment?/
my lines defined d0pe, and it's quick like a Comet!
Lyricists bumping my domain, but I stay fly/
Coogar bowed, even my Big Brother confessed my lines' HOT like Lilian Adegbai!!/
DAMN!!!!!
dissing me is like digging your own grave/
my bars banging in ya head; baga dum baga dum!/
So better cut the beef and salute the Most High; Baba Hum, Baba Hum!!/

You Are Currently The Best Freestyle Rookie On This Thread,You Remind Me Of Dj5naira
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
GhostAccount:

You Are Currently The Best Freestyle Rookie On This Thread,You Remind Me Of Dj5naira
Dj5naira! tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by samsonegbontan(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by GhostAccount(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Diss me and See
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yazz the attention seeking B1tch.. If this will make you feel relevant grin
I swim, surfing traps & ..Nets..seamlessly like chrome browsers/
but yaz... u be overwhelmed when i flex power/
cos the moment i alter dna nd stretch ya 'Gene' ... U gon tear apart like fake trousers/

You just a w@ck kid.. who with slaps he'll get his face ridden/
ur ugly face.. ma fists ll celebrate with more Punchs than drinks in a drunks thanks giving/
we laugh ya.. you a joke..
even ur mum told ya dad you his son... Like a 'goat giving birth' .. he thought she was just kidding/

His loud mouthedness aint hidden/ the ffagg kept bragging before we brawled to roast me with holy ghost fire/
Cos he stole heated lines from some ghost writer/
but even my weakest had him chased.. when i drove his flame like ghost rider/!
I ignored swords.. still i killed with kitchen knife/
buried nd made him sleep with coffin ... for attempting to .. cheat on life/!
See, i aint even dissing the kid/
hes obviously attention starved.. this quick frees is just me giving something to feed/
cos hes like cowries in a jewellery shop.. Customers avoid pricing the bead/
but i keep defiling S.I units.. trespass beyond measures/
one step's like a million light years.. ve explored all there is to our galaxy's hidden treasures/
so how can this w@ck ffool stand me...
when i've .. 'mopped wet vibrating gas molecules' .. still I 'didnt soak-up pressure'/
i just spat labyrinths his brains cant fathom/
he'll run mad if he tries.. cos like that techno phone .. his mind cant phantom/!
haha!! this lame elf wants battle with who ?/
why should i waste energy.. divide ur head... split it in two/
when my 2 yr old niece can omit the letter after T .... nd leave ya family asking God what ... happened to you/!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
"When I stretch ya Gene" is that possible?
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Ksslib: Yazz the attention seeking B1tch.. If this will make you feel relevant grin
cos the moment i alter dna nd stretch ya 'Gene' ... U gon tear apart like fake trousers/

ur ugly face.. ma fists ll celebrate with more Punchs than drinks in a drunks thanks giving/
even ur mum told ya dad you his son... Like a 'goat giving birth' .. he thought she was just kidding/

His loud mouthedness aint hidden/ the ffagg kept bragging before we brawled to roast me with holy ghost fire/
hes obviously attention starved.. this quick frees is just me giving something to feed/
one step's like a million light years.. ve explored all there is to our galaxy's hidden treasures/
when i've .. 'mopped wet vibrating gas molecules' .. still I 'didnt soak-up pressure'/
he'll run mad if he tries.. cos like that techno phone .. his mind cant phantom/!
when my 2 yr old niece can omit the letter after T .... nd leave ya family asking God what ... happened to you/!
U bad gan!! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:04am On Oct 03, 2014
grin Teddy atink I ask u question..........
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Ksslib: Yazz the attention seeking B1tch.. If this will make you feel relevant grin

made him sleep with coffin ... for
attempting to .. cheat on life/!------ now your talking
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

made him sleep with coffin ... for
attempting to .. cheat on life/!------ now your talking
grin see u......I'm just free sha, I can't be vexed cus of some1 for long. But I go soon kill u.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Geoxpress:
grin see u......I'm just free sha, I can't be vexed cus of some1 for long. But I go soon kill u.

lyrically? after my brawl with krone......

my holidays are coming...I need to exercise with battles....aii....
get ready......also ksslib and fyh.......
Re: Flow For Rank by Korlinx: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2014
I call out Iamrealdeji for 20 lines.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 1:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Fücking nigga thinks he got nerves/ many months into his NL career, for once he dropped a hot verse/ that was bad, you def no I done pop worse/ lyrical warfare, niggas die when I drop words/

Giyazz been talking lately/ saying how he fücking hates me/ Jigs is ahead of him, he won me, he was lucky ain't it?/ in truth, how can this ugly looking monkey face me?/ when all I do is sample a banana, and get him jumping, praise Jigs!/

I'm dōpe, ask around/ I'm known for jacking clowns/ you roll with the newest fågs in town/ so Giyazz is a gangsta now?/ stüpid bïtch, fück Onyinye, I'll call you Franca now/ i bet you got Khena's dïck where your àss at now/

Jigs wont script much/ i leave niggas wanting shocks, like the cure for hiccups/ nobody listen to a damn thing the bïtch talks/ keep shut/ or these puns would take your teeth off/ and get your lips cut/

I bring guns to a fist fight to kill you easy/ i waste no time, see the soil, i put you beneath/ 2 stüpid gees thought it fit to battle with me/ i keep it real, but your life is Paul Walker's, film trick/

Only time you rode was when you died/ I'll be mad dog and a hard boiled cop combined, i put empty slugs on your side/ fück the multis, without them i am so sick/ you with em, couldn't match a flow from so sick/

SAW

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2014
JigsawKillah: Fücking nigga thinks he got nerves/ many months into his NL career, for once he dropped a hot verse/ that was bad, you def no I done pop worse/ lyrical warfare, niggas die when I drop words/

Giyazz been talking lately/ saying how he fücking hates me/ Jigs is ahead of him, he won me, he was lucky ain't it?/ in truth, how can this ugly looking monkey face me?/ when all I do is sample a banana, and get him jumping, praise Jigs!/

I'm dōpe, ask around/ I'm known for jacking clowns/ you roll with the newest fågs in town/ so Giyazz is a gangsta now?/ stüpid bïtch, fück Onyinye, I'll call you Franca now/ i bet you got Khena's dïck where your àss at now/

Jigs wont script much/ i leave niggas wanting shocks, like the cure for hiccups/ nobody listen to a damn thing the bïtch talks/ keep shut/ or these puns would take your teeth off/ and get your lips cut/

I bring guns to a fist fight to kill you easy/ i waste no time, see the soil, i put you beneath/ 2 stüpid gees thought it fit to battle with me/ i keep it real, but your life is Paul Walker's, film trick/

Only time you rode was when you died/ I'll be mad dog and a hard boiled cop combined, i put empty slugs on your side/ fück the multis, without them i am so sick/ you with em, couldn't match a flow from so sick/

SAW

I love dzat...
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2014
JigsawKillah: i bet you got Khena's dïck where your àss at now/
Na bruh,,My di.ck's in ya sister face/you bring my name into this ish? Now I've gotta take up ya case/ see saw,the way ya 'brain works' remind me of Anime games / just like their VFX ,we all know they're all in 'low quality grades' //.....

... Black mumba,I'll have you laced with couple curses/ I'll murder you in the wild ,bruh no sense of 'jungle justice' /... Miss punches,I guess you think its judo boxing/you gonna die by Chronicle again while I choke you with bible verses /..

...Khena doing equipment cleaning,Saw's gon be strapped up in chains/Mysterious I'm from the family of 'Arcanes' / by 3 be sure I'll pump you up in Propane /....even if you skip the 9's ..I'll alter reality for the word 'SEE' ..cus SAW won't Pass Tens again /....

...bastard you think my world ended with the tourney/ ask "LetsBeef" I'm still pumped up with the honey/limerick's like you retired?,na bruh just waiting for the morning/to leave saw's outta his path,like Yemi he starts Looking for his Journey /...

I'm not a Game Controller fools don't Console me/at my ace yet those nigs bounced me,like bugs bunny /naaah its all cool,khena still in harmony/..back to you saw,you still won't get Sense if you were laced in Us Money /...

..ya family I 'murder dem' since am 'young'/aint a smoke when I get you sprayed with tha fog/or 'bikini' when I get you laced with ya 'tongue'/till ya speech slowed and we see only ya' lips move first' like we watching an 'episode of Jumong' /...

...shoutout to all the bast.ards predicting Guykhena is gone// well y'all should be renamed "Guru MaraJi" cus all your predictions are wrong.. /

#Factoid

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by deepthougths(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
i luv dis guykhena dude

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by iamrealdeji(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Korlinx: I call out Iamrealdeji for 20 lines.

....,,,,..... can you hear me breathing?/running my way to the mic that's what keeps me living/my flows kidnap a beat/burn the mic,kill a song that's how I make a hit/on your speaker/I'm an A nigga/with this mic imma B bigger/beyond what yall will ever C/I'm so dope and I don't know no D-boy/on the mic I'm a Professor Emeritus,call me Professor E-boy/some niggas trying to criticize a nigga on NL,i say F what yall think/i never claimed to be a G/,but I know John Gotti/thats why folks don't Bleep with me when I'm standing in the Kitchen like Yo Gotti/i don't mean a place for flipping bricks for licks/but a place for killing beats for hits/I'm 5star like baby head/thats why your broad walked over and gave me head/no pen no paper,i'm done with this/matter fact I typed this within 4 minutes/
Re: Flow For Rank by iamrealdeji(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Korlinx: I call out Iamrealdeji for 20 lines.

....,,,,..... can you hear me breathing?/running my way to the mic that's what keeps me living/my flows kidnap a beat/burn the mic,kill a song that's how I make a hit/on your speaker/I'm an A nigga/with this mic imma B bigger/beyond what yall will ever C/I'm so d,o,p,e. and I don't know no D-boy/on the mic I'm a Professor Emeritus,call me Professor E-boy/some niggas trying to criticize a nigga on NL,i say F.F.F what yall think/i never claimed to be a G/,but I know John Gotti/thats why folks don't Bleep with me when I'm standing in the Kitchen like Yo Gotti/i don't mean a place for flipping bricks for licks/but a place for killing beats for hits/I'm 5star like baby head/thats why your broad walked over and gave me head/no pen no paper,i'm done with this/matter fact I typed this within 4 minutes/
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2014
guykhena, years in this game yet your rhymes are basic, not even concentrated/ you replied, with death you'd be compensated/ and my conscience hate it/ killing wasn't what i contemplated/ but leaving you in a fod forsaken/

State, even your fam would deny ya/ drop your mom's head beside ya/ kidnap your brother, and replace his necklace with tires/

I'm bringing ALUU back to life/ so the jungle justice, would mean your remains would be Ash by night/

Say the truth, you couldn't show your face/ during the tourney, I made ffr no your fate/ and no you're fake/

Faker than hos with artificial àss/ come on G, we already know you're official fàgs/

Only showed up cos Giyazz told you he couldn't stand the heat/ Saw hands defeat/ to lame niggas and dôpeheads alike/ Jigs is known to bury broke heads alive/

You won't be an exception, if I've got low quality/ then you've got no quality/ I've got hos calling me/ wanna stand up to me? Then your flow, polish it/

Now you spit propane?/ last time i checked you've got no game/ I'll turn a Muslim and slaughter this profane/ you're so lame/ you can't raise the bar like Kanu Nwankwo in his old age/

I spit what a lame can't fathom/ my bars are indivisible, like the atom/ and I only shoot with guns when I grab em/ you talking about your toys if you ever say you got em/

You beating me is like trying to tie the flow crit against me/ fück let's beef, nigga let's beef, you lack the guts to face me/

SAW

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by deepthougths(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
I dnt hav any hater...so...i'll talk abt myself...mayb i'll include a few f*cks...

Aiit

I'm a smart @ss *n¡gga/ working in d oil n gas...i dey stack cash *n¡gga/ my style spanks n¡ggas...and w@nks fine divas...wit bad @ss figures...wen my blank cheque threatens, they'll strip dance *n¡gga/

u scared of me *n¡gga? Dis is a free sh¡t *n¡gga...ama go straight, no similies *n¡gga/ u say u hav beef? Eat ur meal pls *n¡gga...
I rep my city well, dats d real ish *n¡gga/ i no d pay attention to some wound stitched *n¡ggas/ i get resprect from whom ur respect was given *n¡gga...so i get respects from u indirectly speaking *n¡gga/

i dnt move wit guns, my crew does *n¡gga/ and since we from d south, they call us 'crude' boys *n¡gga/ i saw JIG once, now all i see is SAW's dust *n¡gga...lyk olamide, u spitting 'story for d gods' *n¡gga/

i'm cray, yeah! During d full moon *n¡gga/ blame it on 'LOONATIK', where's dat gay dude *n¡ggas? Hope 'IBIME' didnt dump him for anoda gay bloke *n¡gga/ against 'COOGAR', the fool broke *n¡gga...y did u say dat? I guess d truth's cold *n¡gga/

IBIME's married, but still aint got a kid yet *n¡gga/how can u concieve on a gay bed? *n¡gga? Stupid silly dyke, ur sperm's spent *n¡gga...

Imagine how lonely ur wife must hav bin, *n¡gga/ no wonda she took ha @ss to 'EMAPRINCE' *n¡gga...wait! Dats anoda gay teen *n¡gga/ if it's in d 'east', dem igbo boys would hav had u gays 'west-ing' *n¡gga/

dey tot d game's dead *n¡gga...den i came, game's incarnate *n¡gga/ i'm DEEP, yeah, and u r barely average *n¡gga/ on a second tot, u r neva average *n¡gga/ i own dis lands alone, dere's nothing lyk metayage *n¡gga/

now they're scared to death *n¡gga/ 'see da bars' i detonate *n¡gga? Oh, i meant 'cedaba', ur eyes cnt detect d color range *n¡gga...
So ama let u all die in my wake...and as a sign of last respect...ama throw dildos in ya graves...to make sure u kip f*cking yaselves...N¡GGAS...

N¡ggas...

DEEP...sh¡t

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2014
nothing personal..

hehehe..diss @ kingdimes

Am here again to kill wit ease/
smoking cannibis, am ill wit weeds/
am more igbo boy dan king illbliss/
cos wen thornando blows u surely hide as u feel his breeze/
Am a sick rhymer... not like wack king dimes/
stop claiming kingship wen you'er lacking rhymes/
Of all your track records your last in line/
Or should i tie a bomb to ya n help u blast in time?/

Wen thor speaks, u cant stick out your head/
Cos am always ready to slit mouths or necks/
Its a pity wen i see da Weak tout called vet/
Cos you failed maths, physics, plus nine more, you'r purely a king witout 'subjects'/
Punching irony if sid is wack and you ali/
You lack focus n aim n wen u drop lines only few tally/
Your head dreadlocked......you must be the new marley/
You've lost lots of battles....u even turned an inspiration.....to buhari/

Fact is the nerd lack words/
His lame, his legs are hurt/
his ironman.. But only in puns he bends hard rods/
micheal willed moonwalker to u.. Now Every step u take still end backwards/
i invaded his niche with my macro diss/
I got him shattered by my hard thrown hits/
And my whirlwind siphoned his/
So aint my fault i got him all 'bent up' like iphone 6/

Boy, internet failed u.. Lack the fits online/
anytime his head starts itching he scratches n feeds on 'lies'/
Cos ur a dead car battery, cldnt start after my kicks all night/
Oya arise n shine.... But Like arctics in winters, we aint gonna see.....this son rise /
dias never a time with raps he blended/
Ur made my jobber. I got all ya plea Shredded/
Mere clapping hands had the flea ended/
Lolzz.. mumu, you one be head by force nii? Ok wit isis you are now beheaded/

moving to the lab, let me hve d cat tested/
He became da burnt german musuem, had his arts wasted/
Its no news on 2go i had his acts bested/
king of the jungle cant bite cos his tit still flat chested/

keep saying ur a tough heel, u know in within ur not/
My killing punches did end the teen on hurts/
And his spleen? All cut/
infact i had u all broken up, d only thing still straight is dat line.. inbetween your butt/

without LED tvs, its so clear/
I did give him gruesome tear/
Cos his just ordinary, i mean his so mere/
Though I cherished his boring lines,atleast it got me rid of insomia/
If ur game? i will be punching pads, ...nice u are sony/
But ur joke's boring.. Its lies u are funny/
Be u king or pharoah, i did kick u back to da womb, so go and die in ur mummy/

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,

Still The Phoenix... Order....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2014
PaulThor: nothing personal..

hehehe..diss @ kingdimes

Cos you failed maths, physics, plus nine more, you'r purely a king witout 'subjects'/

Oya arise n shine.... But Like arctics in winters, we aint gonna see.....this son rise /

And his spleen? All cut/
infact i had u all broken up, d only thing still straight is dat line.. inbetween your butt/ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,

hahahahahahahahahah!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy THOOOR!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014

hehehe..diss @ kingdimes

And his spleen? All cut/
infact i had u all broken up, d only thing still straight is dat line.. inbetween your butt/

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,

Murder Dem!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Jigsaw talking rhymes?/
JigsawKillah: so Giyazz is a gangsta now?/ stüpid bïtch, fück Onyinye, I'll call you Franca now/ i bet you got Khena's dïck where your àss at now/
Same fool who rhymed "Now" more than 3 times?/Pour ya blood in my cup just as dilute wines/ cow.ard you still won't be King if you changed your name from "Deli Dimes" /...

Aint a Shoe Mender bastard but am coming for ya Soul / even with a post 90 cm wide you still won't attain any 'goals'/ya sister pu$$$y hairy bruh,it's like pubic afros/ you so Black you make Wesley Snipes look like pure white snow/.....

Y'all know if a Ho got ra.ped she gets some sort of attraction for the rapists/

...but bruh ya obsession with I and Giyazz is alarming/ trying to suck my di.ck ,but bruh I won't be allowing/ I'm ya god jig you should be bowing/even if we laced ya ugly face with JuJu to girls you still won't be Charming /...

I'll leave you mud on wall/ doorway of pain,I hit ya head. nod on door/ Khena create us I'm the God of war/ugly jig,2 Verses? Seems you wanna bring Double War ,,ok fine you're the 'God Of War War' /..

Jigsaw I'm on an immortal state/nigs die around me,you can't count the mortal rate/set fire to ya Calendar ,you still won't get an Hot Date / the structure of ya face makes us question,if God got Hate/.....

my frees got more stings than hive/Mehn Jig I hate ya life/seeing ya face ,I feel tha strive/I just wanna stab you in the back then twist ya neck so you can see the knife/....

...I know the premonition of fight/bombs in tha air,I leave the ammunitions from height/and I swear jig its you I'll smite/call me an Online Construction Worker ,cus I just brought Jigs Demolition On Site / ....

#Factoid

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Guykhena:
Na bruh,,My di.ck's in ya sister face/you bring my name into this ish? Now I've gotta take up ya case/ see saw,the way ya 'brain works' remind me of Anime games / just like their VFX ,we all know they're all in 'low quality grades' //.....

... Black mumba,I'll have you laced with couple curses/ I'll murder you in the wild ,bruh no sense of 'jungle justice' /... Miss punches,I guess you think its judo boxing/you gonna die by Chronicle again while I choke you with bible verses /..

...Khena doing equipment cleaning,Saw's gon be strapped up in chains/Mysterious I'm from the family of 'Arcanes' / by 3 be sure I'll pump you up in Propane /....even if you skip the 9's ..I'll alter reality for the word 'SEE' ..cus SAW won't Pass Tens again /....

...bastard you think my world ended with the tourney/ ask "LetsBeef" I'm still pumped up with the honey/limerick's like you retired?,na bruh just waiting for the morning/to leave saw's outta his path,like Yemi he starts Looking for his Journey /...

I'm not a Game Controller fools don't Console me/at my ace yet those nigs bounced me,like bugs bunny /naaah its all cool,khena still in harmony/..back to you saw,you still won't get Sense if you were laced in Us Money /...

..ya family I 'murder dem' since am 'young'/aint a smoke when I get you sprayed with tha fog/or 'bikini' when I get you laced with ya 'tongue'/till ya speech slowed and we see only ya' lips move first' like we watching an 'episode of Jumong' /...

...shoutout to all the bast.ards predicting Guykhena is gone// well y'all should be renamed "Guru MaraJi" cus all your predictions are wrong.. /

#Factoid

These bars left me dazed. I wish I can give it a million likes. Nigga, you'd be battling Bis, Coog and co. You are damn dópe!!

Explain the "arkanes" and "mysterious" wordplay

And all also, the " sense" and "us money".. I didn't get those. wink

Nice bars by Ksslib and Giyazz. It's good to see this thread getting heated up with sick bars instead of kids' drops
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2014
JigsawKillah: Fücking nigga thinks he got nerves/ many months into his NL career, for once he dropped a hot verse/ that was bad, you def no I done pop worse/ lyrical warfare, niggas die when I drop words/

SAW
Boom!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Anacksunamun: These bars left me dazed. I wish I can give it a million likes. Nigga, you'd be battling Bis, Coog and co. You are damn dópe!!

Explain the "arkanes" and "mysterious" wordplay

'Arcane' means understood by few; Mysterious or Secretive,,
Did with a wordie of "Alkane"(chem students go dig this) ,, the 3rd member of the Alkane Family is "Propane"(you see the 3),ya and so on
Anacksunamun:
And all also, the " sense" and "us money".. I didn't get those. wink

lol just a wordie with "Cents/sense" - U.S.A money(coins) ....

That's it bro smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014

hehehe..diss @ kingdimes

And his spleen? All cut/

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,

you're wicked Paul, you really 'THORtured' him. gringrin
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Guykhena:

'Arcane' means understood by few; Mysterious or Secretive,,
Did with a wordie of "Alkane"(chem students go dig this) ,, the 3rd member of the Alkane Family is "Propane"(you see the 3),ya and so on

lol just a wordie with "Cents/sense" - U.S.A money(coins) ....

That's it bro smiley
Thanks. I've understood it. smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
the time is now, their prime's drowned/
am killing beef makers with scripts, xo their talks attribute's to cow/
oh...wow!!!
Now niggaz be claiming dey 'killing the game' ......in football, its best seen as a foul/ xo let all real niggaz keep up with the real, fake ones should hands down!!!

cos wen i script, am fire blazing with the pen like my ink was made in devil's dome/ ya lame niggaz gat go/cos any bitch whose hand is up with chitchats on this flow/for rank of ours, i consider you as a foe!
wanna know/why? kuL....

How would ya fraudstars be yelling 'hiphop is dead' when its only 'a rumour' derived frm ur bad writes/
shouldnt you really quit da lazy pranks/? ...cos in this rap nation ya'all are outcast//and droping 'rhymes from the anus' is the only way you'd bring 'fat' raps//
...when i trade bars, with real cats, am best seen as a tough spar/
but shamefully when you trade bars, with mean lads, ur chest breed sum rough scars/ xo whats the point grading this post with less ranks/? ...B.itch!
You'd rather leave ur talks about swags and intact behind and pick race cos
when i attack your SHOULDERS with Gravels and Stones ..you'll be left on a RUCKsack//

always here to hype off ur level in academics/ reason why ya all niggaz enguage urselfs on too much talk, less rhymez? ...God damn it!!!
never will i subscribe to the lazy advace off dem gimmicks/ and since there are 'too many ill rappers' in the game, ....I'm just here as a chemist/
fucking deserve sum credits? what for?? was never aware that klef said it/? that more like an unactive glo subcriber, Ya'all Fu*cking Deserve No Credit!!!!

My tongue is like a sword, i swing flows/
f*ucking retards turning a rap section into a gathering of group of women, charting like whoes/..hiphop dnt leave here; this be a professy foretold??/ then why taking nasty shots amongst urselfs, and not taking pose//?

think its gon make yu notorious?? / Talk about alarming bars, av got it horning
Klef is f.ucking victorious/
vex me one more time and wait wen i step at ur dome, snatch da effing breath outta ur whores, while i emty clips at tha toilet door like oscar pistorious// bi.tch....!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
MURDER!!!!

Yo check yourself! you dissed the wrong guy/
I'm sending slugs in ya brains and your ffucking lungs, die!/
double murder! deading Ksslib and Jigsawkillah/
Morons, came against this OG with them freaked, blunt fillers/
My nines will cough/ and ya fams will duck/
cos I'm beasting, send ya parents to the spiritual realm, ice ya inlaws!/
For dissing me? Imma rrape ya sisters/ slam their heads on a wall harder/ bury two rounds in their ppussies, and cremate the cadavers after/
Show off the tech in ya pa's face then make him kiss it/
Pull a bucket closer and make him kick it!/
Ya mama's ugly, but I'm blinded by hate/
pound my ddick in her ccunt till she dead, just to see how you retaliate/
You killed Hip-Hop, motherffucker! how you stretch a gene?/
ya 'tricks' numb, 'Hollywood couldn't make a film!/
You don't get?
The slick words I'm spilling/
Acidic, Hydrofluoric flow, I'm spitting!/
splash it in ya face, till you turn white like Iggy style be/
Damon Salvatore, how I eat humans, it's Easy like E!/
I'm ripping ya hearts out, till you midgets fell/
Dig it! Claws in you. . . Bonnie did a spell!/
Sshit! Iamaromolaeran be right, you imp ffucking wack!/
Steady niggas be rraping you, but you still coming back!/
But finito! this is ya last day son/
ya a..ss will flee, after my bars Fuckyouhard like Jason!!/
King of Gangstas, Ice Cube scared of my shadow/
Quest, Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, N.W.A, praising my Halo/
Just you know Giyazz a known case killer/
so when you see me, RUN! like Jadakiss and GhostFaceKillah!/
Skill in, illing, killing, cleaning up ya lineage/
Villain, diss me again; believe me, I will burn down ya village!/ (I swear!)
East Coast nigga, Igbo blood dissing these two millitants/
I do it for my side, where we train Lions, Wolves, Panthers and Elephants!/ iyah!
Okala mmadu, Okala Mmuo/ Zelu mmadu, Zelu Mmuo/
Phyno will smile/ you don't get it?
ask ochon to define!/
.. .Whatchu say son?
Pftt! You couldn't diss me now you wanna battle King Henry?/
Ridiculous idiot! you seek for death, it's glaring/
Ccock the desert Eagle, I'm blasting off ya brains for that statement/ face them!
drag Jig to the party, slit his throat and fill his blood in a bucket/
Where the brush at? give it to Iam and make him paint me a picture/
with ya spilled bloods, perfect mixture/
POW! bury a tool in the artist's head, we need no witness/
You don't mess with an assassin, I show no meakness/
Pile their bodies up/ i plan to burn it up/
bring the gas tank/ keep it closer to Ksslib/
he pisses me off! I hit his face with a 47 and lift it up/
Blood gushing out/ hit again! more rushing out!/
I'm bloody!
Grab a match and make a bonfire/
your bodies' the woods, need the heat, I throw in some tires/
Neighbours screaming? I ccock it, and let it sing/
told you everybody dying the moment I let it free/
Perfect! Fresh air. I believe/ your lyrical deaths copped me a sigh of relief!!!/

BBITCHES!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
GIYAZZ: MURDER!!!!

Yo check yourself! you dissed the wrong guy/
I'm sending slugs in ya brains and your ffucking lungs, die!/
double murder! deading Ksslib and Jigsawkillah/
Morons, came against this OG with them freaked, blunt fillers/
My nines will cough/ and ya fams will duck/
cos I'm beasting, send ya parents to the spiritual realm, ice ya inlaws!/
For dissing me? Imma rrape ya sisters/ slam their heads on a wall harder/ bury two rounds in their ppussies, and cremate the cadavers after/
Show off the tech in ya pa's face then make him kiss it/
Pull a bucket closer and make him kick it!/
Ya mama's ugly, but I'm blinded by hate/
pound my ddick in her ccunt till she dead, just to see how you retaliate/
You killed Hip-Hop, motherffucker! how you stretch a gene?/
ya 'tricks' numb, 'Hollywood couldn't make a film!/
You don't get?
The slick words I'm spilling/
Acidic, Hydrofluoric flow, I'm spitting!/
splash it in ya face, till you turn white like Iggy style be/
Damon Salvatore, how I eat humans, it's Easy like E!/
I'm ripping ya hearts out, till you midgets fell/
Dig it! Claws in you. . . Bonnie did a spell!/
Sshit! Iamaromolaeran be right, you imp ffucking wack!/
Steady niggas be rraping you, but you still coming back!/
But finito! this is ya last day son/
ya a..ss will flee, after my bars Fuckyouhard like Jason!!/
King of Gangstas, Ice Cube scared of my shadow/
Quest, Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, N.W.A, praising my Halo/
Just you know Giyazz a known case killer/
so when you see me, RUN! like Jadakiss and GhostFaceKillah!/
Skill in, illing, killing, cleaning up ya lineage/
Villain, diss me again; believe me, I will burn down ya village!/ (I swear!)
East Coast nigga, Igbo blood dissing these two millitants/
I do it for my side, where we train Lions, Wolves, Panthers and Elephants!/ iyah!
Okala mmadu, Okala Mmuo/ Zelu mmadu, Zelu Mmuo/
Phyno will smile/ you don't get it?
ask ochon to define!/
.. .Whatchu say son?
Pftt! You couldn't diss me now you wanna battle King Henry?/
Ridiculous idiot! you seek for death, it's glaring/
Ccock the desert Eagle, I'm blasting off ya brains for that statement/ face them!
drag Jig to the party, slit his throat and fill his blood in a bucket/
Where the brush at? give it to Iam and make him paint me a picture/
with ya spilled bloods, perfect mixture/
POW! bury a tool in the artist's head, we need no witness/
You don't mess with an assassin, I show no meakness/
Pile their bodies up/ i plan to burn it up/
bring the gas tank/ keep it closer to Ksslib/
he pisses me off! I hit his face with a 47 and lift it up/
Blood gushing out/ hit again! more rushing out!/
I'm bloody!
Grab a match and make a bonfire/
your bodies' the woods, need the heat, I throw in some tires/
Neighbours screaming? I ccock it, and let it sing/
told you everybody dying the moment I let it free/
Perfect! Fresh air. I believe/ your lyrical deaths copped me a sigh of relief!!!/

BBITCHES!!!!!!

nice....the dudes I called out ain't responding...
.I got 4 days holiday...I wanna utilise this free time....
you in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.