Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,205 members, 7,933,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:33 PM

As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? (16005 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Eljay24(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
I do my own cooking''
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by chelseabmw(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
beckyomas:

*blushing*... *whispers in his ears*.... Yes please but i wont cook.

Lol.....Than I can't marry you.. thank you
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by darkroses(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eat outside, really eating deep on me...hope 2 startcooking very soon
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
chimoz:

I cant vote for you, you come across as an arrogant fellow.
did u say arrogant ?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm a banker, live alone n single, I cook like 2 diff kinda soup, then stew which I store in ma fridge and it takes me upto 2 weeks. With this method, I'm able to save almost 80% of my salary. I enjoy cookin.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by ojialo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
I cook my food myself, I'll post a picture of me pounding Akpu in my small tiny kitchen lols. ..
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Olaooni88(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
chelseabmw:
I cook my food... I can cook the following

1. White rice and stew

2. Jollof rice

3. Beans

4. Yam (roasted,fried and boiled)

5. Indomine

6. I can make eba but can't make soup ( reason cos I don't eat soup often n we hardly see ingredients here embarassed

7. I still spend more money buying takeaways n restaurant food undecided

8. I can't wait to get married kiss

9. Final answer: Who will marry me? smiley
ME
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by chelseabmw(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Olaooni88:
ME

Are u for real?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
did u say arrogant ?
Yea
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
I cook most of the times and eat out few times.
I mean, there comes a time when you are not all in the mood to cook
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Feranmicharles(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Qristien:

I follow you back trowey.
u garrit jawe cheesy
chelseabmw:

Amen oh
na so bro grin
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by lacasera14(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'll comment when i become single
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by jahlove4jah: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
chelseabmw:

1. White rice and stew

2. Jollof rice

3. Beans

5. Indomine

6. I can make eba but can't make soup ( reason cos I don't eat soup often n we hardly see ingredients here embarassed

you killed two birds with one stone bros
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by tylesh(f): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
I cook whenever I am at home
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Olaooni88(f): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
chelseabmw:

Are u for real?
Try me
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by GboyegaD(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
It depends. When I have much deadlines to meet I eat out but when the pressure is less I cook.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by chelseabmw(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Olaooni88:
Try me

Are u on Bbm?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Any one goes,what's the big deal?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by yoged(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
I cooked. I actually love cooking. One of my hobby as a guy. But I have problem making solid food except eba.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by beckyomas(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
chelseabmw:

Lol.....Than I can't marry you.. thank you
ok no wahala
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Cmanforall: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dahjhi:
As a bachelor - student, working class, hustling-class e.t.c. do you cook your three square meals yourself or eat from fast food joints, Mama Put, Iya Bashira et al?.

Sprinters I don't want to even hear you have other options than cooking o... cheesy

I eat outside. A bachelor. And it has different outcomes... Sometimes they cook wonderfully well; other days, the opposite can be the case. Even some well known Eateries...

Do you have a solution? Or is this a case study?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Deepfreezer(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
I wish I can prepare my own meal. I eat outside. That's I order for my meal. And they get delivered at home. That way I can comfortably eat it.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Richard6:
Am already cookin in my kitchen now!

Fresh organic ingredients!
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
chelseabmw:

1. White rice and stew

2. Jollof rice

3. Beans

5. Indomine

Me smiley
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Sketch007(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Team cook 4 urslf.. Eva since I finishd ma ssce n stayed closer to mum, its bin a great deal learnin how to cook 4 maslf.. Its sumfn am grateful n happi abt n gvess ma best wen am at it !!
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by SenatorJames(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adesam09:
I'm a student ....studying in Nigeria
I Do both
cooking = 70% while "restaurant & canteen"= 30%…
"waiting for those that are studying in *some text missing* to come and tell us something"

and

who dey eat outside when room dey
Na inside my room I dey eat...
why I go eat outside, and when I go to restaurants, I eat inside their building....
I don't think those that are studying in "FRANCE" have enough mb to reply you my brother.

@Topic: 60% cooking and 40% restaurant. going to work as early as 7:30am and returning around 6pm is not favourable for cooking 100%, no matter how you love cooking.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by tobiib(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
asapyoms:
Hmmn, so this is what it feels like to be on the legendary nairaland front page. I just created a nairaland account to observe, but who knew God had other plans for me? Everybody, believe in yourself and hail Etisalat; screw emptyhen. cheesy

Btw, I try my best not to eat outside because everywhere apart from my house seems so unhygienic and I'm not there to know what they put inside the food and how they prepared it.

I prefer to cook in my house and (most of the time) take on my garri with sugar and kuli; eating outside empties my wallet too much (I'm a dependent student)

Thank you for reading my comment, my lecturer in unilorin said that my cgpa will be increasing as you like my comment.

Fuk.

1 Like

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Franchise21(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dahjhi:
As a bachelor - student, working class, hustling-class e.t.c. do you cook your three square meals yourself or eat from fast food joints, Mama Put, Iya Bashira et al?.

Sprinters I don't want to even hear you have other options than cooking o... cheesy
Abeg Sprinters na athletes... I know u meant spinsters... Back to d topic, I dey chop outside die... Gat no tym to cook
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Franchise21(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
SenatorJames:
I don't think those that are studying in "FRANCE" have enough mb to reply you my brother.

@Topic: 60% cooking and 40% restaurant. going to work as early as 7:30am and returning around 6pm is not favourable for cooking 100%, no matter how you love cooking.
Everyone nw studying in France... Abeg, I neva c una shadow for France before... Merci beaucoup
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Olaooni88(f): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
chelseabmw:

Are u on Bbm?
presently, No.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by asapyoms(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
tobiib:

Fuk.

k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Version/Idea Of A Nigerian Breakfast / Nigerian Desserts / Organic Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.