Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,269 members, 7,884,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins (5580 Views)

Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) / These 4 Nigerian Stars Are Having A Party; Whose Own Will You Show Up For? / Nicki Minaj Revealed That She Went To The VMA Without Pant And Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by mims212: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2014
The disturbing behaviour of a group of fur seals on Marion Island, sub-Antarctic Indian Ocean, has been caught on camera.
Astonishing footage reveals an enormous seal attacking a female king penguin and forcing itself on her.
The poor animal tries to fight back, but the fur seal is too strong and overpowers her before mounting her.

Watch video here: http://www.alwaysnaija.com/2014/11/the-shocking-photographs-which-revealed.html

2 Shares

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by dmz(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2014
As shocking as humans having s*x with animals? I think not.

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2014
End time things

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by acenazt: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2014
so what would they give birth to? seaguin??

9 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by acenazt: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2014
That Seal Is A Damn Raypist

8 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by DesChyko: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2014
The seal is tired of 'egusi' soup.

5 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Les: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Now I have every reasons to believe the end is near!!
Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by AbuMikey(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2014
DesChyko:

It wants to taste Ewedu soup grin

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by franklyn009(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2014
shocked
Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Adeoba10(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2014
GEJ must setup a committee to look into dis... wat can fa?

8 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by adexsimply(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
So seals are now celebrities or what? I don't gerrit angry

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by qadeerkug(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2014
hahahaha dis tinx got me laughing seriously ah swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by hahn(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2014
dmz:
As shocking as humans having s*x with animals? I think not.

Not as shocking as guys sleeping with guys either.

This is rape! Where are all the feminist and animal rights activists when you need them?

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Superstar007(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Now this is rapee lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
This is serious,we need to charge the seal for r@pe

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by ggrin(f): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Ewo!
Kingtom is that u mounting on iceberylinshocked
shockedshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by pretydiva(f): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Chaii...so animals stil dey r*pe ni? Tot it was only we humans undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2014
The pictures just lays credence to the fact that "conji na bastard"

4 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by echobee(f): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2014
End time things sad. So konji dey do animals sef? sad

3 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by kelechiMarie(f): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2014
ETT
Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by yuzedo: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2014
DesChyko:
I. am. CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by yuzedo: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2014
But just look at that fvcking Seagull in the first picture just observing like a fuvking perv, perhaps waiting its turn. sad

2 Likes

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2014
yuzedo:
But just look at that fvcking Seagull in the first picture just observing like a fuvking perv, perhaps waiting its turn. sad
Yeah, you know how they sait it. "after set na me".
Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
what is sex we here in Uzbekistan don't know it sad

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by lanicky(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
hahn:

This is rape! Where are all the feminist and animal rights activists when you need them?

Lwkm cheesy
Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by Freshtomato(f): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
shocked shocked

Lawd have mercy
Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by briantext(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=38pt]I dunno what to call you guys, just because you see a picture of a penguin and a seal ontop means they are having sex You guys are fuckin perverts [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by hopeforcharles(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
hahn:

Where are they now that u need them, lol this is a kinda Ray power pist.
Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by iceberylin(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
Ewo!
Kingtom is that u mounting on iceberylinshocked
shockedshockedshocked
After u go complain say i dh worry you undecided
Re: The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins by ggrin(f): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:

After u go complain say i dh worry you undecided
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Ashawo (runs Girl) / Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter / Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.