Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58964 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by hipinnacle: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Rain have started in some towns and villages in Nigeria and some are yet to experience rain.
Where is the location of the farm?

Ondo to b precise. tanx
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Land clearing in top gear.
Get access to good land for your plantain.
Accessing Good fertile land can be the difference between making good profit and no profit.
Get good fertile land

Contact me today.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Take the bold step today...start your agribusiness
There is more money to be made in agribusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Plantain is one of the most profitable and sustainable business in the agric sector.

Lets help you start your plantain farm on a profitable note.

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Do plantain...it is profitable.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by irunmoleaiye: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please how much are you selling Tissue cultured hybrid suckers? i plan to buy about 2500.

Lesgupnigeria:
Do plantain...it is profitable.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
irunmoleaiye:
Please how much are you selling Tissue cultured hybrid suckers? i plan to buy about 2500.

Depending on the quantity that you are buying.
I sell at the range of #80/sucker.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2015
Do plantain...it is very profitable.

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Do agric...create wealth
You can't imagine how much you can.make in agribusiness.
Crops such as cassava,oilpalm,plantain,etc can be ventured into.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Get more done with less with agribisiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
In any agricbusiness,you will venturing into,make sure the cashflow and profit is sustainable.
Such crops such as cassava,oilpalm,plantain falls into thos categories.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Do agric...create wealth.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Do plantain...it is less risky and very profitable

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
How do.you get contact of buyers for your produce?
stay connected to my marketing threads for answers later today.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
The good news for those people i am managing plantain,cassava and oil palm farms for or that buy seedlings,suckers from me is that they will automatically have access to free consultancy throughout the period of production and also access to the contacts of my network of buyers.

But for those farmers who are managing their own farm,i will be talking about ways that you can get contacts of buyers for your produce

Note: Not all buyers are worth doing business with
i will tell you what to look out for and everything you need to know and do

....Stay connected

1 Like

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Do agric...the surest way to create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Get knowledge and kickstart your agricbusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Do agric...create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Edenitis:
Gbenga. You are a bomb. I have just managed to go through this thread and I think you are simply wonderful.

God bless you for helping out. And God will help you out.

I will get in touch with you later today for practical application.
Amen.Thanks
I have replied you.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
I once ask myself 'why would i not want to invest in an agribusiness that will generate good cash flow for me year in,year out"
Plantain farming business will giarantee sustain cashflow for decades.
Do plantain farming business...its less risky and very profitable.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Start your future today by creating a plan for your future.
Lets help kickstart your agribusiness today.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some people unfortunately find they spend too much time gathering information on how to succeed. When people do this too much, they can struggle with what is known as information overload. When you have too much information, you can suffer from paralysis by analysis and all of the research you have done can actually hurt instead of help.
Nothing is as powerful as TAKING ACTION on the ones you know and GETTING STARTED.

This is the time to acquire your land and start land clearing in preparation for the season.
Contact me today.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Do and Invest in agribusiness....it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Watch out for my new articles on how to invest in agricultural business.
most people dont know how to,it promises to be impactful
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Do not be like the local farmers that are more into production and no knowledge about how and where to sell their produce.
...Know your markets.

Or you can leverage on my network of buyers by helping you to set up your farm.
By setting your farm for you, you will have access to free consultancy and my network of buyers ( can.be assured of ready made buyers for your produce )
No management fee but only 20% of the after-sale profit will be charge.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
With experience professional by your side, you will be glad that you venture into agribusiness this season.
Land clearing should have started by now
Start early to be able to reap good profit.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Agricbusiness is the way forward....Take.massive action today to.enjoy the prosperity agriculture presents in this country.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Agricbusiness is the way
forward....Take.massive action today to.enjoy
the prosperity agriculture presents in this
country.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Get more done with less in plantain farming business.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Johnnyessence(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Get more done with less in plantain farming business.
welldone bro lesgup how was farm today hmmmm.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Johnnyessence:
welldone bro lesgup how was farm today hmmmm.
It has been wonderful,fun and full.of work as the season is almost at the door.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by dotmoth4life: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
ARE FARMERS RICH?
Can Agricultural Business or farm work Alone make you wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga

If you go into agriculture from the scratch with little capital as will have said, in NIGERIA? You would even be struggling to pay your bills talk less of living above average, talk less of becoming a millionnaire and talk less of being a Dangote and Adenuga, Who told u those 2 guys are farmers in the 1st place?
You will be making common mistakes if you call Dangote a farmer, Dangote is an Agri-businessman not a farmer.... to view know my opinion on this Question... visit the link below www.myagricworld.com ..
i render consultancy service for any intend agribusiness. mainly AGRONOMY..no livestock I also help my client prepare a comprehensive feasibility study on their intend project.
i also training my clients on how to multiply plaintain/banana suckers, maize breeding, vegetable farming.. Not theory oooo.. Praticals
you can mail me on dotmoth4life@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria / Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter / Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.