Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58963 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Do agric...create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Before looking out for a processing company to.pen down an agreement to supply them raw materials,you need to know how they operate and their history of paying previous suppliers.
Before i go after a processing company, i want to know what they do, how they do what they do,their operations, the person in charge of the operations etc.

This is the first research you need to start with before taking it to the next stage which i will be explaining later.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Some buyers provide logistics for transporting your produce to their factory; this appies to the farms that are near the factory.
Thai farms which produces flour ( now owned by flour mills of nigeria) provides logistics provided you have the quality and quantity they are looking for.
No 1 Lesson: Grow what your market needs.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2015
I will also be given out contacts of.buyers for cassava, and plantain to help people who dont have market for their produce.
You can send me an email for that

...to be continued.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by nbolaji(m): 1:54am On Jan 27, 2015
@ lesgupnigeria
Still expecting your mail as promised about the yam farmer guru you promised to link me up with... Thanks for the Good work. More grease to your elbow..
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2015
nbolaji:
@ lesgupnigeria
Still expecting your mail as promised about the yam farmer guru you promised to link me up with... Thanks for the Good work. More grease to your elbow..
Thanks.God bless you.
kindly send me your an email message to get it across to.you or probably send me a message on whatsapp and i will send it immediately.
Thanks.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2015
When approaching a company for contract agreement, there are Do's and Don't i will be sharing today.
stay connected.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by FarmTech(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks for the infos man, very helpful. I remain connected.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
FarmTech:
Thanks for the infos man, very helpful. I remain connected.
Marketing is the very important in agribusiness, If you do not get your market right, you are as the local farmer spending efforts,energy and at the end of the day nothing to show for it.
Thanks for staying connected...more to come today.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Do agribusiness....it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
I HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE WILL NO LONGER BE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGE FOR MANAGING YOUR FARM, JUST 20% OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER HARVESTING AND SELLING

THIS IS TO ASSURE YOU 100% THAT THERE IS READY MADE MARKET FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.

YOUR AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT IS MORE SECURED BY OUR GUARANTEED,READY MARKET.

NO MORE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES.

I SET UP AND MANAGE FARMS FOR FARMERS AND INTENDING FARMERS.
CONTACT ME TODAY.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
You can increase your production capacity with any technology but if you can't expand your marketing network,your agribusiness will still suffer loss.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
You can increase your production capacity with
any technology but if you can't expand your
marketing network,your agribusiness will still
suffer loss.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
You can not start an agribusiness without having a plan and feasibility study.
To get finance from bank of agric,one of the prerequisite is to submit your business plan

Contact me for your bankable business plan.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2015
Acting on all the ideas.on this thread will take you faster in your agribusiness than just knowing them and.not acting.

#Know and Act Now.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Start your own agricbusiness...it pays

Start small even if its just 2 acres,

Do not be left behind in the agric revolution and agric prosperity in.this country.
The laser focus is now on agricbusiness.

I once foretold the crash of oil price in the world market and increase in the price of agric-products before it happens and i am saying Now that if you don't start now,you might be left behind tomorrow.

#startagribusinessnow

1 Like

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Do agric...it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Get your question across to me on your farming business and i will be happy to answer your question immediately.

You need to get more knowledge concerning farming business and how do you get it? it is by asking more questions from the professionals.

Let the Father of agribusiness help you in your business.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Do agric...create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Knowledge and mentorship first and then success follows.
Always seek advise from successful professional before venturing into any agribusiness .
This will get you a flying start in your agribusiness venture.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by heavyu: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Pls I have a question. How many new suckers will each of the planted suckers produce Thanks...
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
heavyu:
Pls I have a question. How many new suckers will each of the planted suckers produce Thanks...
With good management,it can produce as many as possible.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by heavyu: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
As many as possible Eg 5 new suckers each, 10 new suckers each, 20 new suckers each, 50 new suckers each
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
heavyu:
As many as possible Eg 5 new suckers each, 10 new suckers each, 20 new suckers each, 50 new suckers each
Ok.At least two suckers.
If you want about 10 or more suckers from a plantain plant.There are procedures you will take to have that.
I will show you the pictures of how you can do that soon.
...stay connected.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Creating wealth and making money are two different things.
When you dont have to worry about money anymore when you need it,then you are wealthy
wealth is having asset that can be easily turned into money at any time.

Start Creating your wealth by starting your plantain farm

Your asset (plantain farm) can be easily turned into cash year in,year out for decades.

...Create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Stay connected for more tips on starting a successful agribusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2015
To sell your produce successfully,you need network of.buyers.
Will tell you how to do that later on this thread.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by FarmTech(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
I HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE WILL NO LONGER BE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGE FOR MANAGING YOUR FARM, JUST 20% OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER HARVESTING AND SELLING

THIS IS TO ASSURE YOU 100% THAT THERE IS READY MADE MARKET FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.

YOUR AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT IS MORE SECURED BY OUR GUARANTEED,READY MARKET.

NO MORE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES.

I SET UP AND MANAGE FARMS FOR FARMERS AND INTENDING FARMERS.
CONTACT ME TODAY.
Pls clarify this for me. Is it net or gross profit?
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by FarmTech(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
When approaching a company for contract agreement, there are Do's and Don't i will be sharing today.
stay connected.
Pls continue.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
I always say that there is market for agricultural produce but another thing is to know how to find the right market where you make profit from your venture.

I am.dedicating this week to show you how.

...stay connected
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
FarmTech:

Pls clarify this for me. Is it net or gross profit?
its net profit
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
FarmTech:

Pls continue.
Thanks for reminding me.
i will continue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria / Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter / Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.