Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Can't We Sit At Home During The General Elections??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't We Sit At Home During The General Elections??? (420 Views)

5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / Nigerians Should Sit At Home During The 2015 Elections / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't We Sit At Home During The General Elections??? by aenero(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
I sit down in the corner of my room sometimes and think if it will be possible if nigerians can just co-operate for once and stay at home during the general elections and let Jonathan and Buhari decide whoever they want to put on the seat. Since we have rip the dividends of democracy since 1999,I see no reason why we should keep voting for politicians that don't even care about us and fail woefully at the end... Believe this are times we need FELA,cos he is the only one that could make Nigerians see reason... As for me o,I jus did the voter card but I'd die if I ever vote..
Re: Why Can't We Sit At Home During The General Elections??? by tpiander: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2015
yes, you can sit in your room, did someone say you couldnt?

(1) (Reply)

REPORT: How GEJ Is Winning The War Against Bokoharam / Chibok Girls In Running For Times Person Of The Year / Okorocha Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.