Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,621 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Please Help To Recommend And Advice On Career To Take - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help To Recommend And Advice On Career To Take (674 Views)

He Became Victim Of #betrayal. He Lost His Career To #trust / Advice On Career Path To Build Upon. / Advice On Career As An Architect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help To Recommend And Advice On Career To Take by Rogo: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hello, my fellow nairalanders i read BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND AM VERY GOOD IN COMPUTER (SYSTEM) ENGINEERING AND TRAINING DEVELOPMENT. I WOULD LOVE TO PAY MY ATTENTION ON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTS ENHANCEMENT, BUT AM SUCH CONFUSED ON WHICH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM TO TAKE BUT I HAVE IN MIND ON THE FOLLOWING PHP, ORACLE AND SAP. PLEASE RECOMMEND AND ADVICE WITH ANALYSIS ON WHICH ONE WILL BENEFIT ME ON MY WAY UPSTAIR OF MY FIELD.

THANKS GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Please Help To Recommend And Advice On Career To Take by kokorunna(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
Why don't you try and study Project Management, Prince2 is the recognised certification.

This is only my opinion, the decision is yours. grin

www.churchwhereabouts.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field / Career Counsel And Interview Preparation / My Luv 4 Football Startd When I Was A Kid.i'm Through With My Secondary School Educatn But Hvnt Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.