Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,666 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field (674 Views)

How To Get Job In IT Field?? / Human Anatomy Combined With Radiography - Advice On 2nd Degree (medical Field) / Wich Engineering Field Is D Best, D Most Recognized,d One Dat Requires More Math (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hi i go by remi,a graduate of business administration .babcock university the issue is that i have vast knowledge in computers,programming(few),phones anything technology related and got the passion for it.but am pretty stuck on where to start from. I thought on having my masters on information technology is that a good move.seriously waiting for response.
Re: Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2008
So much of a forum when you cant even get help.
Re: Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field by omofola(f): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2008
It's a very good start for you by going for either a professional course or masters in information technology as this will broaden your view but at the same time you need to work on the practical aspect as you may not get enough of this in the above mentioned exams,am in the IT field and have an idea on this,you need more practical experience as IT is very wide and can earn you a lot

The more your practical and theory experience the bigger your income and independence.Good luck
Re: Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field by kokorunna(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
I will say you need some experience before embarking on a Professional Course or a Masters Programme. Its good you have all this knowledge but no company will take you if you don't have the experience.

www.churchwhereabouts.com grin
Re: Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2008
My knowledge are derived from practicals and mendling with systems.but never the less i still need more experience.my glad you guys responded.first the masters then the IT certification right?what do you think about aptech course advanced diploma in software engineering.thinking of doing it.only that i need a job first cuz it cost an arm and leg.its a 3 year course covers most technologies.though i prefer online personal teaching but the certificate might be worth it.
Re: Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field by kokorunna(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
Why do you want to do an Aptech course advanced diploma in software engineering, instead of going through that route why don't you do your Masters. It will cover everything.
Re: Nairaland Mentor Needed In IT Field by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
At some point you are right.the next step is where to do masters.i had my eye on ui.foreign university are too expensive though worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Career Counsel And Interview Preparation / My Luv 4 Football Startd When I Was A Kid.i'm Through With My Secondary School Educatn But Hvnt Got / Who Said You Can't Be What You Wanna Be?this Inspires Me Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.