Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,892 members, 7,918,902 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest (14721 Views)

Be Part Of The 5000 Elite Employees To Be Placed In Top Organizations This Year / Any Organizations For Abused Women And Children? / Are There Any Organizations That Employ Forex Traders Or Analysts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have come across threads,forums,blogs, where people are looking for how they can get a loan without collateral
So many people might want to ask is Ques:It possible to get loan without collateral in Nigeria
Ans:Yes it is possible
Ques:do they charge high interest
Ans:no they charge just a little interest
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by morefire: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
so whats the interest rate
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
mr scammer no free loan in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
before i list the companies let me tell you this
But before they will give you loan
1.you have to submit a well proposed business plan
2.Also you must be someone who is trustworthy that these companies can entrust their money into your hands and you will pay back at the require time
3.you must prove to them that you are not going to divert the money into HYIPS,fOREX TRADING,OR SPORT BETTING if you are looking for capital to go into HYIPS,FOREX TRADING OR SPORT BETTING you better look else where because nobody will give you his money to go and invest in some stupid online business.
They only give loan to people who have reasonable business ideas who are going to invest it in a real business
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wonderlands:
mr scammer no free loan in nigeria.
Who told you that you by the time iam done you will reverse your statement

1 Like

Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
what arethe names and where are the organization and the interest rate
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Like i said ealier you need a solid business plan not just any business plan but a solid one
your business plan speaks of your business
Your business plan speaks of your business ideas
Your business plan tells them when you are going to pay back their loan
Your business plan tells them the kind of profit you are going to make
Your business plan tells everything about your business from the capital aspect up to your management and down to your employees as well
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
So before you approach the companies think of your business idea take a paper and begin to write it down.

one of the organization is
BANK OF INDUSTRY
Requirements
Must have a good business plan
Must have an account with them for at least 1 month

minimum loan is 50,000
Maximum loan is 20 million
Interest rate is 20% to 50% per annum it deoends on the loan size the higher the loan the higher the interest rate and vice versa
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
if you need the rest info comment quickly
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by Techmogul: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bank of industry limited. Interest rate less than 10%. For micro credit (10 millions
) you may not require landed collateral but 2 external guarantors.
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
you can get a no payable loan a loan dont have to pay back yes you wont pay back this loan
The government is granting loan to people who want to start up their business with up to 5 million naira

1 Like

Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by NewIdeas: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls more .i need this loan to invest in business.tell us the procedure and also other organisations that gives loan without collateral.thanks
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
[b][/b] another organization that give loan is MICROFINANCE BANK
They are one of the best when it comes to giving out loan to Small buisness you can get your loan ready within 72 hours. you dont need collateral to collect their loan and their interest rate is a bit high (38%) per annum.but they accept most buisnesses but you need a business plan to submit and also a guarantor
They also have all their offices in Nigeria which means you can easily walk into their office and collect your loan
I will continue if i see more comments
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by adoks(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
please can u drop ur phone number so i can talk to u face to face
adoks.
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by Etinosajay(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rubbish...is dat the comment you're waiting for?
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]YOUTH BUSINESS INITIATIVE also give loan without collateral so many people have gooten their own loan from this company they give 40,000 to 400,000 to small business holders. They dont need collateral.interest rate is very low just 15% per annum
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by Bigloaf: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ opp Where is that youth initiative located. I have i business plan.
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
these organizations will not give you the loan if they discover that
1.You dont have a solid business idea
2. You dont have a stong business plan
3.whan they suspect you are trying to divert their money into something else
Note you cant collect their money and then divert it into online buz or use it to travel out of the country. Ti wont work these companies have ways of detecting that out syou have to come out with something you are going to do for real
It is the company money we are talking about here come to think of it you have much to gain by them giving u loan. So their main aim of giving you this loan is for you to help out the jobless and less previledge other nigerians because not everyon can get the loan from them.
and again you need to know how to write a business plan writing a business plan is not that easy but you have to learn
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by NewIdeas: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
@headboyprince thanks you are doing a nice job.i need loan to expand my transport biz.pls do you know if any of these organisation will consider me if i present a good business plan
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
NewIdeas:
@headboyprince thanks you are doing a nice job.i need loan to expand my transport biz.pls do you know if any of these organisation will consider me if i present a good business plan
Yes they accept you but make sure you have a think of a business that will help many nigerians out because that is the aim of these organizations
But writing one that is acceptable is not easy it will take you a lot of time planning thinking.
You need to know what invouled in a business plan
It involues the whole summary of your business from your description down to your financial report
Mor on business plan later....:.....::..:.:...:
And secondly think of how much you really need for that your business dont do guess work because this will show them that you know what you are doing
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2014
to get the list of other organizations with their contact address and how to apply get my manual on
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2014
BUSINESS LOAN KIT
INSIDE THIS KIT YOU WILL DISCOVER
<<<How to get a loan without collateral at some at no interest at all
<<<where to get loan for any purpose for school,personal loan or business loa within 72hrs
<<<How to make hot business ideas
<<<businesses you can start without capital
<<<How to write a compelling business plan that the loan givers will beg you to collect their loan
<<<how to get free loan U DONT NEED TO PAY BACK LOAN
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
To download the business loan kit for loan without collateral go to
<<<businessloan9ja.
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by fohlarp: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
At seedvest mfb in Ib okebola.U can get 100k,200k wtht colateral bt 200k-millions we clct colateral.wtht colateral's 3mths of 4% mthly intrst.wt colateral's 5% intrst rdcg rate.any ow U wnt it all wt 2 extrnl guarantors.
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by NewIdeas: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=fohlarp post=28398978]At seedvest mfb in Ib okebola.U can get 100k,200k wtht colateral bt 200k-millions we clct colateral.wtht colateral's 3mths of 4% mthly intrst.wt colateral's 5% intrst rdcg rate.any ow U wnt it all wt 2 extrnl guarantors.[/quote
pls where is seedvest mfb.in lagos or where.i am in Enugu,tell me if you are also in Enugu because i need a loan to expand my transport biz or do anyone know any organisation/microfinance bank within Enugu where i can get a loan without stress and at a good rate[quote author=fohlarp post=28398978]At seedvest mfb in Ib okebola.U can get 100k,200k wtht colateral bt 200k-millions we clct colateral.wtht colateral's 3mths of 4% mthly intrst.wt colateral's 5% intrst rdcg rate.any ow U wnt it all wt 2 extrnl guarantors.[/quote
pls where is seedvest mfb.in lagos or where.i am in Enugu,tell me if you are also in Enugu because i need a loan to expand my transport biz or do anyone know any organisation/microfinance bank within Enugu where i can get a loan without stress and at a good rate
[quote author=fohlarp post=28398978]At seedvest mfb in Ib okebola.U can get 100k,200k wtht colateral bt 200k-millions we clct colateral.wtht colateral's 3mths of 4% mthly intrst.wt colateral's 5% intrst rdcg rate.any ow U wnt it all wt 2 extrnl guarantors.[/quote
pls where is seedvest mfb.in lagos or where.i am in Enugu,tell me if you are also in Enugu because i need a loan to expand my transport biz or do anyone know any organisation/microfinance bank within Enugu where i can get a loan without stress and at a good rate
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
@newideas if u need interested in getting loan from them than go to their website
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by headboyprince(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Like our facebook page
Www./freecollateralloan
For more
<<<get loan without collateral today
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by benemmanuel: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
headboyprince:
[b][/b] another organization that give loan is MICROFINANCE BANK
They are one of the best when it comes to giving out loan to Small buisness you can get your loan ready within 72 hours. you dont need collateral to collect their loan and their interest rate is a bit high (38%) per annum.but they accept most buisnesses but you need a business plan to submit and also a guarantor
They also have all their offices in Nigeria which means you can easily walk into their office and collect your loan
I will continue if i see more comments
if you don't know something, you learn from people, One credit Limited and Renmoney gives lone without collateral
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by ericzzzz(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2015
being a graduate from a higher learning institution can help you get loan in some mfb but you must go through their process if any ... some even demand your certificate as collateral . some give as much as 2m depending on your grade and course or mfbank. and I think it's only CBN accredited microfinance institutions do that.
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by emmanuelbrown26: 9:14am On May 01, 2016
ericzzzz:
being a graduate from a higher learning institution can help you get loan in some mfb but you must go through their process if any ... some even demand your certificate as collateral . some give as much as 2m depending on your grade and course or mfbank. and I think it's only CBN accredited microfinance institutions do that.
PLEASE WHICH ONE WILL U RECOMMEND FOR ME, AM READY TO SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS TO THEM
Re: List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest by doubleportion: 9:50am On May 01, 2016
benemmanuel:
if you don't know something, you learn from people, One credit Limited and Renmoney gives lone without collateral
Renmoney doesn't give money to unemployed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. / List Of Released Candidates For Consol 8 For Customs Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.