Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

A Lesson On How Not to Fall Victim To Nannies From Hell Like Jolly Tumuhirwe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lesson On How Not to Fall Victim To Nannies From Hell Like Jolly Tumuhirwe (671 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / #bad Nannies# My Experience With St. Catherine's Nanny And Maid Services, Okota / Paid Live-in Nannies Vs Professional Daycare, Which Is Better For Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson On How Not to Fall Victim To Nannies From Hell Like Jolly Tumuhirwe by coolnaijamum: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Jolly Tumuhirwe is that nanny from Uganda, whose video has gone viral. She is seen in that video physically assaulting the 18 month old baby she was supposed to be taking care of. I still cant believe that she is normal...as in who does that.
I couldn't bring myself to finish that video because every time, I started to watch it, I wanted to reach across the monitor to beat her myself. What sort of hatred and lack of love will push you to treat another human being like that, least of all a little child who cant even express herself.

Continue below to finish reading
http://coolnaijamum..com/
Re: A Lesson On How Not to Fall Victim To Nannies From Hell Like Jolly Tumuhirwe by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Let's not preach against hiring of nannies because of this incident. There are millions of sincere hardworking nannies working hard to raise kids. Lets learn that we should install CCTV in our homes, if you cant install CCTV, you can install webcam, they cost less than a price of baby food these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lesson On How Not to Fall Victim To Nannies From Hell Like Jolly Tumuhirwe by coolnaijamum: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
I use nannies and I can't help but to use them. We just need to be very careful of the calibre of peple we bring into our homes
May God help us all

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Pregnant Women Should Share With Their Partners / Mother's And There Marriage Palava / Man Stolen As Baby Reunites With Mother 41 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.