Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) (13767 Views)

Ugly Girl's Guide To Finding Love / A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys / See This Bad Girl O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
My friend and I compiled this a year ago. . . she recently found it and sent it to me. I still follow d rules, mayb u should too wink

Being a bad girl isn't about getting more stuff, it's about getting satisfaction Now get specific. What makes you feel alive? What makes you thrive? What gets your motor running? Bad Girls don't follow rules. Period.  A bad girl is Bad, because she doesn't live by the rules, she makes her own. She can wield the cloak of power easily but can easily slip into a sexy party girl when the sun goes down. She fabulous and she knows it!

1. Bad girls don’t give a rats ass about being called a bad girl. A bad girl does her thing regardless of what people think of her

2. Bad Girls Know What They Want and knw how to get it or hav fun trying. Learn to be demanding. Yes, that's right. Learn to say the words, "I want." Don't strive to be popular by selling yourself short. Never say Yes to something you hate.

3. Bad Girls don’t Whine, they Vent! Bad girls don’t have the time to dwell, when they don’t get what they want they get mad, let it all out and then they get over it!

4. Bad Girls believe in being feminine without the fluff. Sexy is fun, sexy doesn’t hav to be weak and girly.

5. A bad girl says what she thinks, she isn’t afraid to speak voice her opinion, she isn’t afraid to be strong and wont tolerate anything that insults their intelligence or goes against their moral code. She speaks the truth and expect you to do the same.

6. Bad Girls don't make excuses, they apologise instead. Take responsibility for all your actions good and bad and move on.

7. Have a sense of humour and laugh. Bad girls are funny and can laugh at themselves.

8. Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short

9. Bad Girls are busy. They have plans, meet people, and learn new skills. Don’t be afraid to just get up and do anything u fancy.

10. Bad Girls Flirt! Bad Girls strive to have fun, so go out and play! Aim to have a good time all the time. A bad girl is fabulous and her self confidence is at an all time high. Try it, even if u hav to fake it until u feels it

11. Bad Girls Never fall for any one man. Not unless he is mr right. Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

12. Never lets a man define who she is, he is a man nothing more and nothing less. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you, a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals, look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.
Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

13. Knows how to do Nothing. Doing nothing is not the same as being a lazy, useless bum. Doing nothing is about making a conscious decision to not accelerate the drama, it means calmly asking for help when you need it, is opting for the sweetness of stillness. It is about just sitting with your loneliness, making some effort to accept how bad you feel.

14. Enjoys her Single Years Do not think that the whole point of being single is getting married; men don't think this way, and neither should you. if you marry too young, you will always wonder about the boyfriends you will never have and about the singular solo personality that you will never develop, and about the trashy, flashy outfits that you will never get to wear because you are a nice married lady

15. Will Settle Down Because having a family is a happy thing after you have done those things, and somewhere between satiation and saturation you have achieved the occasional state of grace, then you are ready to call it quits. Enough is enough. You've been single long enough. It's time to settle down. So find some good man and just do it.

16. A Bad Girl really has a heart of gold.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by CrazyMan(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
17. Bad girls are exposed to HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases due to their careless life style. 18. Bad girls find it difficult to get married because most of their suitors would have over tasted the forbidden fruit of their body. So they end up becoming husband snatchers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
crazykid:

17. Bad girls are exposed to HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases due to their careless life style. 18. Bad girls find it difficult to get married because most of their suitors would have over tasted the forbidden fruit of their body. So they end up becoming husband snatchers.
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by chamotex(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
Let me carry on from where Crazykid left off:-

19. Bad girls dont wear Underwear - Trust me, I should know

4 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by CyberG: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2008

15.   Will Settle Down Because having a family is a happy thing after you have done those things, and somewhere between satiation and saturation you have achieved the occasional state of grace, then you are ready to call it quits. Enough is enough. You've been single long enough. It's time to settle down. So find some good man and just do it.

Heard anything about the strength of habit??  grin grin  

and somewhere between satiation and saturation you have achieved the occasional state of grace, then you are ready to call it quits

Well, I guess the men who are really and truly interested in her will have to wait till she is saturated and satisfied with all the free, marauding djicks, lol grin grin. Well, under westernized values, that works I guess!

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by smurf(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
i guess i'm a bad gurl to the core then kiss
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Guess am a good girl then
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
Trust men to take it personal

crazykid:

can u not read dork?
how do u resolve what u wrote with d rest of what is up there?!!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by StephenP(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
<-- Rumor has it that he loves 'em bad girls.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
StephenP:

<-- Rumor has it that he loves 'em bad girls.

I bet he does wink
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by StephenP(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
So y'all got a club? When and where do you meet? He just might visit and take a couple of them to-go grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by KarmaMod(f): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
crazykid:

17. Bad girls are exposed to HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases due to their careless life style.          18. Bad girls find it difficult to get married because most of their suitors would have over tasted the forbidden fruit of their body. So they end up becoming husband snatchers.

a - Usually smart enough to protect themselves at all times.

b. Actually they're usually the first to get married.

HR, while I get the list. For #1 most of the time when they're in the privacy of their own homes, they do care and get depressed til the next time they're out
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by jgirl3: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
20. Bad girls know how to be independent and move on when they are done. Things happen on their own terms.

P.S. I am an extraordinarily good girl then.  smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

HR, while I get the list. For #1 most of the time when they're in the privacy of their own homes, they do care and get depressed til the next time they're out

it does happen, but usually to those who r using the lifestyle to hide from other issues. . . d idea here is to be bold enough to face ur issues and move on to better things
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
n i go 4d BabeInTotalControl ofHersef , real bad gurlz  smiley
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by KarmaMod(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

it does happen, but usually to those who r using the lifestyle to hide from other issues. . . d idea here is to be bold enough to face ur issues and move on to better things

That makes up majority of bad girls wouldnt you say? Very few are like the other way
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
CyberG:

Heard anything about the strength of habit??  grin grin  

Well, I guess the men who are really and truly interested in her will have to wait till she is saturated and satisfied with all the free, marauding djicks, lol grin grin. Well, under westernized values, that works I guess!

it isnt a habit? its a lifestyle and a state of mind. . .
how many pple truely hav d nerve to go and do the things they fantasise about and not just  sexually? when all d curiousities and fantasies hav been satisfied, makes it easier to move on to what u really want!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

That makes up majority of bad girls wouldnt you say? Very few are like the other way

neither one of us can say. . . how many bad girls do u knw, and how many r actually out ther? even tho i hav chosen this life style, many of my friends havnt.

many pple still seem to think its all about going out, getting drunk and jumping into bed with any man that offers. . . truth is, its all about control and confidence and being brave enough to do what u want, when u want despite what everybody has to say about it.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2008
I guess the opposite of all that's written is "the good girl". I don't agree with some of the points. You don't have to be a bad girl before you know what you want, or have high standards, etc.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2008
stillwater:

I guess the opposite of all that's written is "the good girl". I don't agree with some of the points. You don't have to be a bad girl before you know what you want, or have high standards, etc.

it wasnt stated or implied anywhere ther that d opposite of all that is a good girl lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by KarmaMod(f): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

many people still seem to think its all about going out, getting drunk and jumping into bed with any man that offers. .

While Im aware that it's NOT all about that, you gotta admit some of the stuff on the list doesnt exactly help dispel that stereotype. "Doesnt stick to one dude" etc

stillwater:

You don't have to be a bad girl before you know what you want, or have high standards, etc.

Agreed.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

While I'm aware that it's NOT all about that, you gotta admit some of the stuff on the list doesnt exactly help dispel that stereotype. "Doesnt stick to one dude" etc

does everything hav to be about sex?!! where does it say u shd hav sex with anyt and every guy u meet?

i spse posting this on NL, its open to all sorts of interpretation mainly sexual. being a bad girl is mainly about breaking rules. . . not about havin sex!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by KarmaMod(f): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

While I'm aware that it's NOT all about that,

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ topic

I have always said that being a bad girl doesn't mean being a bad person.

I found every point to fit me perfectly. And yes I do find some people's opinion offending sometimes but we'll see when we get there. Nor be so? wink
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
When will you compile 'The Ultimate Good Girl Guide!' undecided
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

When will you compile 'The Ultimate Good Girl Guide!' undecided

Never, because there is nothing like a good girl! tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
Sayz who?!! m a living proof jor cheesy tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

Sayz who?!! m a living proof jor cheesy tongue

Oh you wish darling sweetheart! wink
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by eminemkayc: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
Bad gurls ought 2 listen 2d kind of songs i listen 2: EMIN3M,DIRTY DOZEN(D12) & OBIETRICE!!! smiley
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
eminemkayc:

Bad gurls ought 2 listen 2d kind of songs i listen 2: EMIN3M,DIRTY DOZEN(D12) & OBIETRICE!!! smiley

Bad girls also listen to "Forever you and I" by Shania Twain.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
not all girls are bad, yu knw undecided

prolly not 'good' girls buh they ain bad either,

wtchu call such?
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by eminemkayc: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
@mitchellin, thats 2 mild 4 them don't u think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / How Will I Ever Survive This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.