Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Worst Fear About Marraige - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Worst Fear About Marraige (863 Views)

MUST READ ยป What All The Ladies Should Know About Marraige / Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl / What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Fear About Marraige by Tbillz(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thinking of walking down the aisle is a beautiful thing, which everybody dream of aside maybe dbanj and Co. But I don't really know if my fear are their fear too about marriage. Before I pick out my fears I will plea with my female folks not to take it personal, I only voice out so both sides can advice on how my fears can be conquered. My worst phobia is about my future wife....... after delivering her babies for me? ............ Pls be patient with me, still busy thinking of how to present it. 1. Will her belly ever be flat again? 2. How can her breast ever return to the original format and lastly which I consider as my topmost fear... Will her private Institute's extension take shape again? Your positive and negative comments are welcome.

Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by chimerase2: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Na so one gal way out of ma own chinwe, keziah and charity I chyk she no gree I do do do everi tin yet she no gree embarassed
*story to be continued after NTA news* embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by iceberylin(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
If you cant Cope, remain single angry
Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by FLAWLES(f): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Op...have u heard d name"OMOTOLA"a nollywood actress ad ah horrible singer?or u skul in France?
Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
If those fears of yours are genuine then you are best advised to forget about marriage and join a monastery.

My fear about marriage is ending up with a lady that would make my life hellish.
Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by woky: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
striktlymi:
If those fears of yours are genuine then you are best advised to forget about marriage and join a monastery.
Gbam!! grin

marriage no be byforce

1 Like

Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by Jakeattah(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
I actually fear being alone and not committed to the lady I love more than any possible problem with marriage.

Marriage if with the right person is beautiful, not just about sex like with the op's phobia. Just waking up beside the correct partner every morning is worth it.
Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by jsunex(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Op OYO lo wa.. mumu fear
Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin
Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Stay single..
Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by justmag(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Take her ass to the gym and church and your problems are solved.
Re: My Worst Fear About Marraige by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
Na so one gal way out of ma own chinwe, keziah and charity I chyk she no gree I do do do everi tin yet she no gree embarassed
*story to be continued after NTA news* embarassed

So you've also become a troll? AndyBlaze really has a lot of disciples.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Outside Marriage; What's The Big Deal? / 50 Beautiful Words To Say To Your Girlfriend / Common Misconception About Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.