Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,726 members, 7,945,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light (4845 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin / Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" / New Miss Cameroon 2011 Simone Barang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by JFDIQSS: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Black Model Changing Her Skin To White Because The Rich, Successful Black African Men Marry Either A White Or A Very Light-Skinned Girl

Irene Major, aged 34, former Miss Cameroon Irene Major, singer, model and wife of Sam Malin, aged 51, and the founder of oil company Madagascar Oil said she has always wanted to be white.

She said:

“When my skin is lighter, I just feel prettier, It’s a taboo subject, and people get judgmental about it, but that’s how I feel…A skin-lightening regime has been part of my life practically since birth. There are many different types of African skin — from dark charcoal to a lighter version — and you grow up knowing that the lighter ladies are the prettier ones. It’s just a fact. Just look at all the pop stars whose skin has got so much lighter over the years. Many celebrities do it. We’re just turning a blind eye to it.”

Even though her husband is a wealthy Oil tycon, she desperately wants to be a celebrity, she launched a pop group with her sister Elisa who also support changing your skin colour:

“Being lighter shows you belong to a different place on the social ladder. All the rich, successful black African men marry either a white or a very light-skinned girl because they too grew up thinking that the lighter is the most pretty. It doesn’t matter how dark a man is, of course — the pressure is all on women.”

As she said, it is her body and she can do whatever she likes:

“I think every woman is free to do what she wants…and personally, I feel more like me when my skin is lighter.”

For More and Pictures see..

http://www.heynaija.com/black-model-changing-her-skin-to-white-because-the-rich-successful-black-african-men-marry-either-a-white-or-a-very-light-skinned-girl/

2 Shares

Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Dencia 2.0.Why doesn't she spend some of her husband's millions on her mental health?it's obvious she has psychological problems.

1 Like

Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Mumu girl angry
Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK is not light skinned
Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Airforce1:
MarthaK is not light skinned
So? Who skin color don help? undecided
Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by Airforce1(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:

So? Who skin color don help? undecided

you dey ask cuz you're not into modelling

U for understand
Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by asandigbo(f): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
am nor dark skinned , but are you saying that black is ugly? I pity you. just wait for d day wey you go do major surgery, na dat day you go understand.
Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Airforce1:

you dey ask cuz you're not into modelling

U for understand
ok
Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by 100Cents: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
That woman is still black.

I just saw white paint on her. Check her lips. Still very black..
Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by chuckdee4(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2014
One less stupid negro to worry about

NEXT
Re: Ex Miss Cameroon Changing Her Skin To White Because Rich People Like Very Light by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
although i am attracted to yellow bone, i don't think this a good idea..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS Guy Loses His VIRGINITY And Posts The Photo Of Him Having Sex ONLINE / #bbnaija Accidentally Shows Shower Time While Nina Was Naked Bathing (18+video) / Bbnaija 19: Meet British Born Rich Housemate, Mike Edwards, His Wife, Profile...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.