Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,323 members, 7,940,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? (1907 Views)

"Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? / If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? by naijaking1: 3:55am On Dec 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
i get what you r trying to say but turning round to rain abuses isnt helping anything you have to say at all, put your points across without expletives and people can contibute in a coherent manner

I agree with you for once.

@Poster
You'll be surprised that many southerners know so much about the north more than you care to admit. Remember, knowing is different from respecting/appreciating or accomadating.
Re: Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? by elmagnific(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
Kai!!!! wonder shall neba end! see fofle showin zia madness,thesame madness and poolishness i was talking abt originally in the post!!,

Zia is a sayin in hausa zat " wanda yayi nisa baya jin kira"
Meanin he who is par neva go hear when dem call'am

It's a pity sad

PS; Before oyibo come 9ja we za nozanas had customs traditions history,trade with other parts of the za world we were highly adbanced society needless i foint out zat we were nt going around naked like the bushmen prom za south grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waiyo allah zamutu da dariya!!!

Maisuya ko mai kace?
Re: Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? by elmagnific(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
By za way it was neba my intention to start ranting in za pes flace however tunda dai na fara sai kuci kanku!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? by Muza(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2008
i dey peel you wallahi grin

kuma again :"na gaba yayi gaba ,na baya sai dai tsintan hula" grin
Re: Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? by DRANOEL(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
the north's like any other part of nigeria, stinking with poverty and barbarians just like the east,the west,the south south and the central states
Re: Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? by SisiJinx: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2008
Tee Hee Hee
Re: Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? by namun(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
who cares
Re: Northern Nigeria-what Do You Know About It? by namun(f): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2009
@poster, i like your remarks. u can push for a break up of the entity known as nigeria. stop talkin rubbish u sound like a haggard and broken piano. shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Official Website Shutdown / Imo To Prosecute Parents Who Withdraw Children From School / Home Of Titans--zungeru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.