Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

2019news's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2019news's Profile / 2019news's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: If Your Ex Prepares This Food For You, Will You Eat It? by 2019news: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
bingbagbo:
See the meal below..
Will u eat it?
Laughing monkey pepper soup. Very funny pix.
Romance / Re: If Your Ex Prepares This Food For You, Will You Eat It? by 2019news: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
bingbagbo:
See the meal below..
Will u eat it?
Laughing monkey pepper soup. Very funny pix.
Family / Re: Don’t Be Caught Napping On A Horse. by 2019news: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
I'm plus one today. Happy Birthday to me.
Congratulations. Mr. Lanre.
Family / Re: Father's Day Is For Father's, Not A Day For The Celebration Of Single Motherhood by 2019news: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Father's Day to my Houseboy.
Family / Re: Too Late To Apologise by 2019news: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=YourFreedom post=79387049]

"Where are you coming from by this time of the night?"

He thundered.

"Honey you won't believe what happened today. Oh God I'm so tired right now."

She replied as she yawned.

"I asked where you are coming from and you are vomiting rubbish. Does that answer my question? Are you trying to pretend you don't know there's no food in this house?"

He said fuming.

"Honey I'm sorry but you should hear me out first. I...."

Before she could complete that sentence, a thunderous slap kissed her left cheek and she passed out on the sofa.

"Get my dinner ready, after that you will tell me why you switched off your phone."

He said as he walked towards the bedroom.

When he noticed there was no response from his wife, he was infuriated.

He rushed towards her to unleash the rest of the demon in him but on getting close to her, he discovered she has passed out.

He was shocked.

Cold sweat appeared on his forehead and raced down his temple.

Fear gripped him.

He began to panic.

He dashed into the bedroom, picked his car key and darted out of the house to open his car.

He rushed back into the house almost immediately, lifted his wife and headed to his car.

As he made to start the ignition, the car key fell off his hand.

He was visibly shaking.

Picking up the car key proved to be a difficult task to him as he couldn't get hold of it.

He succeeded but had to use both hands to start the car ignition. His shaky hands turned against him.

His heart was racing.

He couldn't hold the steering firmly but he managed to drive his way to the hospital.

Getting to the hospital, he alerted the nurses. His wife was rushed into the emergency ward.

He became restless.

After about five minutes, his doctor appeared to him.

"Good evening Mr Collins."

"Good evening doctor, how's my wife?"

He said with great panic.

"Your wife was here few hours ago. She brought your mum to the hospital before going home and if she had been ten minutes late, your mum would have died.

She wanted to alert you but her phone battery went flat. I would have called you but she said she will notify you when she get home. What really happened?"

The doctor asked.

"Doctor, is my wife okay?"

He asked with teary eyes.

"Your mum is in the other ward Mr Collins."

The doctor replied.

He couldn't hide his impatience as he gripped the doctor's shirt.

"What about my wife doctor? Is she okay?"

The doctor managed to pull his hands off his shirt before letting the cat out of the bag.

"I'm sorry Mr Collins, your wife couldn't make it. She's dead.

He was shocked.

Cold shivers ran down his spine.

He began to shake.

Hot tears welled up his eyes and as he made an attempt to speak, they raced down his cheeks.

Liquid fluids leaked out of his nostrils and wetted his lips. His shirt became drenched with sweat.

He wanted to man up but he couldn't.

He groaned in pain and let out a mad shout.

"Noooooo!!!"

But then, it was too late to correct his mistake.

He should have heard her first as requested by her.

He should have controlled his anger.

He shouldn't have laid his hand on her.

He should have been patient with her.

He shouldn't have....

He should have....

But he didn't.

It was too late to apologize.

Don't make such a mistake.

*SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!*[/quote

Anger, Anger, Anger, Hmmmmmmm
Family / Re: My Advice To Fathers On Fathers Day. by 2019news: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Father's Day to me and my twin brother.
Family / Re: Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. by 2019news: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
omotola1:
A friend told me he felt embarrassed when his wife refused to share her toothbrush with him. They travelled to somewhere and he forgot his own toothbrush at home, he needed to brush his teeth very early in the morning around 5am when shops were yet to open. His wife said no and insisted he should wait until shops opens. Did she do the right thing by refusing her husband?

Can you share a toothbrush with your lover?

Meaning of personal belongings : they are items or articles owned by one person. Meaning, they should not be shared with anybody,Examples: Toothbrush, Towel, Shoes. Sponge, etc
She is wrong. She would have given her husband the toothbrush and get another one for herself.
Romance / Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by 2019news: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2019
I'm laughing in FRENCH : grin grin grin grin grin grin
Family / Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 2019news: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Insecure man, with low self esteem, with many monikers to ask and answer their own questions. That is all I can see here. 2019 Reporting.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 2019news: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
The man is working now not broke he provides but stil the woman dnt respect him coz no matter any amount the man has she has it times two. Providing as In KULI KULI and GARRI?

1 Like

Family / Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 2019news: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
You can not control Nigeria women but you are bringing another Nigeria woman that you will force to respect you even if you fail to respect yourself. Na wa for WAEC OH. Did you check your kitchen or friend's kitchen whether there was food on that faithful day? Or your friends wife does not want to see your face in her home because of gossip. What does your friend do for a living and why was his wife looking down on him. There must be something you are not telling us.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 2019news: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Questions:

(1) How often do you go to your friend's house?

(2) What is your mission in your friend's house? is it to eat food or gossip about his wife.

(3) Did your friend tell your to bring his marital issues to Nairaland?

3 Likes

Family / Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 2019news: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=kevin25 post=79286869]My neigbor got married to a woman that is financially and academically ahead of him yes they started with love at initial stage she did everything possible to make sure the man suceed i mean everything she sacrify evrytn kudos to her, but the problem now is how the woman talks to the husband with no atom of respect she goes around telling people what she has done for the man to the extent her friends no longer see the man as anything .. The one that pains me was the day she told the man to go and dish out food for himself even in my presence, wen the man try to force her my dear come see insult from how she feed him to how she made him who he is,just because the man ask her to go and bring his food even dou the man is working now but stil the woman stil look down on him.. The worst she stil call the man by his name . The man is talking about bringing another woman that wil respect him as The man of the house.. This is a big lesson without money i dnt think you can control a nigerian

please, say the truth , so that I can advise YOU or FRIEND. Are these things you typed above happening to your friend or YOU?

1 Like

Family / Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 2019news: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Misleading Topic: Never marry a woman who is financially and academically ahead of you.

My Questions:
(1 ) Why are your daughters in SCHOOL?

(2) Are YOU advising men not to MARRY your daughters because they are Educated and Rich?

(3) Are YOU advising your SON to MARRY an ILLITERATE from the village?

Please, I need answers.

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by 2019news: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
mhizRITA:
Thank only GOD knws am not fooling anybody
Why not maintain your sex (male) instead of claiming to be female? For God sake, u are no longer a baby but a father of 5. Please, respect ur old age.
Romance / Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Doesn't Love You - Lady Says by 2019news: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
You better run for ur life. who taught u that? "I have sense for sale if u need one".
Romance / Re: Pls Help Me!! Domestic Volience by 2019news: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2019
mhizRITA:
Pls advice,help anything cause the only thing am thinking is sucide
For 2year+ have beening suffering from my ex-boyfrd(nt husband e has nt pay) 5month into the relationship i got pregent since then everyday beating but endure because of d baby now the baby is 1y 11mon i decide to leave him wit my ex's cos hav bared enough pain everyday beating,chasing me in d middle of d nite to sleep outside,starving me i just cant bear it after beating me he will promise to change but never change, any place i get employed he will come there cause problem i will get sack i left his house to stay with someone else he still came and start fightin now have been chased away dis d second place say he want me back but as soon as i go wit him beatin continue i will rather die than go bak wit him and am an orphan mother die father unkwn i just prefer death my only sister has abadon me because of him cos d guy na prof lair when e judge u wil think his holy pls help me pls help me DEPRESSION THEY KILL cryin everynite

May God have mercy on you. You can fool others but not me.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by 2019news: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Learn to always say the truth if u want a solution to ur problems
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend by 2019news: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
You mean, u did blood covenant with the mother of ur 2 kids? And she is not married but u married with three kids making 5 altogether or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home by 2019news: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I'll be very surprised if you are married . . You don't need four kids to know the effects, or feel the satisfaction of providing for your family and making your wife smile/glow.

You are still a learner.

Beautiful.
Family / Re: See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home by 2019news: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
|Every other things like what When you are not feeding your family as a man, it nullifies every other thing you are doing. A man that waits for a woman to feed him. A man that shares his god giving responsibility of putting food on the table with his wife, that man is less OF a man. The new generation of men has watered down their responsibilities to the extent of delegating FEEDING, SHELTER AND SCHOOL FEES TO THEIR WIVES and still expect to be respected.

Let the wife provide the money, let the man buy and cook, i think the woman will agree to this since we are in the era of delegation

The Best contribution. A1 ( Distinction)

1 Like

Family / Re: See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home by 2019news: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
A man that can't provide for his family
He expects his wife to provide for the family but will call himself a man
The family section is getting dysfunctional by the day.
The woman is expected to provide money for food, buy the food for the family, cook the meal and wait for the adulterated prick to come home and eat I raise yansh for una.

Good contribution. keep it up.
Family / Re: See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home by 2019news: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
bukatyne:
Was expectations not discussed during courtship?

And nothing pisses me off than spouses sweeping issues under the carpet when they should communicate.

Is eating bread or outside everyday the solution to the problem?

Yes, the same character as usual.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 2019news: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please, we should be very careful when commenting on topic like this. This man in question sent his wife away with this same attitude on the 28Th of Apriel, 2019. As I am speaking to you now, he is alone with his kids at home typing this rubbish we are just reading today.
Family / Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by 2019news: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Since, u and ur friends join nairaland, u have been typing and posting rubbish, making people to look
foolish. Others may not know u but I do. Exactly what u were doing to your wife(beating and raping her).nonsense

4 Likes

Family / Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by 2019news: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Please, we don't need frustrated people in nairaland, but God fearing people. Remember we have children and depressed people in nairaland that need to be encouraged in the way of the Lord and not to be discouraged by your stupid posts.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by 2019news: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A Nigerian man has been accused of beating and raping his wife, who is currently lying ill at the Federal Medical Center, Umuahia. The mother of 5 who was assaulted by her husband was identified as Rebecca Ifeanyichukwu. Facebook user, Kelly Hassino, who accused the Nigerian man of beating and raping his wife wrote; 

"Here is Rebecca Ifeanyichukwu 39 years old mother of 5, beaten, raped, deprived, abused to the point of death by the man she calls her husband. She's lying ill at federal medical center Umuahia.
Let's save this life and bring justice to her.
Together we can"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/01/nigerian-man-beats-and-rapes-his-wife-photos/

Exactly, what I was fighting against yesterday. Get the bastard arrested.
L
Family / Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 2019news: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
OKOATA:
Guy you are the fool here, this is a faceless forum and not a social media you should know the difference and why call the man a fool. The section here is about family related issues, if you are not interested why not opt out instead of making people feel bad. He didn't put his wife's name or even his own name so stf.

Is he your friend or brother? Or are u also addicted to sex like him. For your information, it is you that is a fool raised to power 50, nonsense.
Family / Re: My Wife Starves Me Of Sex by 2019news: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mr . man. enough of this nonsense. We are going to charge you for wasting our time and for arguing with your advisers. Remember a begger has no choice.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.