Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,094 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:05 AM

Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque (43535 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by darediamond(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2014
buzor4real:
brother may God help you. please keep quiet if u don't knw what to say
People like you are the ones that are remotely sacrificed because you will always tune yourself to pure foolishness when wisdom and knowledge is calling you.
It's your life anyway.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by dopeboi142: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Macelliot:
The Pope wants peace. He wants your muslims extremist brothers to stop beheading Christians in the middle east, so He is clamouring for peace.
you're the first to post the most reasonable thing in the history of religion thread on NL
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by waldigit: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
An2elect2:

Cant you see that catholicism is not of God?

The Pope knows more about Islam than we do. I want to believe he knows what he's doing. If he is sincerely doing this for the sake of love and peace time will tell.
But there is a prophecy in Rev. 17 and 18.
I rest my case.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
waldigit:

The Pope knows more about Islam than we do. I want to believe he knows what he's doing. If he is sincerely doing this for the sake of love and peace time will tell.
But there is a prophecy in Rev. 17 and 18.
I rest my case.
The pope knows nothing. He is blind.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Maamin:

@bold, Jesus(the Son) is not Yahweh(the father)..Jesus is from Yahweh but not Yahweh himself...though he carries his father's name too [b]YAH[/b]shua
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Maamin:

@bold, Jesus(the Son) is not Yahweh(the father)..Jesus is from Yahweh but not Yahweh himself...though he carries his father's name too [b]YAH[/b]shua

Well, you are a catholic after all undecided
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
An2elect2:

He said the truth

I guess you don't know much about the religion you profess, do you?
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Rilwayne001:

He said the truth

I guess you don't know much about the religion you profess, do you?

Arguing with catholics wears me down. Pls pass me.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
An2elect2:

Arguing with catholics wears me down. Pls pass me.

I am not a catholic,

Now do you know much about the religion you profess? undecided
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I am not a catholic,

Now do you know much about the religion you profess? undecided

I am not a catholic. I am a Christian saved solely by the grace of God.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
An2elect2:

I am not a catholic. I am a Christian saved solely by the grace of God.

Thats not the answer to my question, read it again undecided
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Thats not the answer to my question, read it again undecided
That's a rhetorical question as far as am concerned.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Maamin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
An2elect2:

Am not a catholic kiss..Jesus is the son of Yahweh, not Yahweh himself ok...two separate beings.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Maamin:

Am not a catholic kiss..Jesus is the son of Yahweh, not Yahweh himself ok...two separate beings.
You are not a catholic? prove it!

Where in scripture did God identify himself as separate beings?
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Scholes007(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
i which Muslim leaders can do the same...dats not possible because they believe they are of peace and others are pagans so must be converted or removed....is that really peace?
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Maamin(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
An2elect2:

You are not a catholic? prove it!

Where in scripture did God identify himself as separate beings?

O dear!..you are the one that even sound like a catholic right now..where did God(Yahweh) identify himself as Jesus(the Son) in the scripture?

Even the popular John 3:16 has debunked this claim flat down.

Let me know if you need more verses from the bible. Finally You will be in great error if you think they are the same being.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Maamin:

O dear!..you are the one that even sound like a catholic right now..where did God(Yahweh) identify himself as Jesus(the Son) in the scripture?

Even the popular John 3:16 has debunked this claim flat down.

Let me know if you need more verses from the bible. Finally You will be in great error if you think they are the same being.

Lol are you okay? don't you know what the apostate catholic church believes concerning the Godhead. Three persons make one God. If that's not absurd and heresy i wonder what it is.
I believe that God is one inseparable being who is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. He doesn't need to divide Himself to perform.

What do you want to tell me? that the Son is not God or is God but a separate being? Common, bring it on. Use scriptures to back your claims and let's see how far you will go.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Maamin(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

Lol are you okay? don't you know what the apostate catholic church believes concerning the Godhead. Three persons make one God. If that's not absurd and heresy i wonder what it is.
I believe that God is one inseparable being who is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. He doesn't need to divide Himself to perform.

What do you want to tell me? that the Son is not God or is God but a separate being? Common, bring it on. Use scriptures to back your claims and let's see how far you will go.

You have just erred that is a big error on your path bro cheesy, I dont think you know the scripture. Jesus is a mighty God but not the Almighty God(Yahweh).

In John 3:16..God gave his Son, it didnt say God gave himself. You should know that a higher authority is giving up another who is lower than him. Hope you dont read your bible upside down. undecided

Am at work right now as soon as am less busy..i will give you loads of verses to chew on.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Maamin:

You have just erred that is big error on yoir path brocheesy, I dont think you know the scripture. Jesus is a mighty God but not the Almighty God(Yahweh).
[\quote]

Jargon.

Am at work right now as soon as am less busy..i will give you loads of verses to chew on.

undecided
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Maamin(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

undecided

You must be confused..open a thread on this and link me up. And I will teach you. You dont know and you dont want to accept the fact that you dont know... angry
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

undecided

grin grin

You know nothing about your religion
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

You know nothing about your religion

undecided
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

undecided

Go and sleep undecided undecided
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Maamin:

You must be confused..open a thread on this and link me up. And I will teach you. You dont know and you dont want to accept the fact that you dont know... angry

You are clearly confused indeed. You mean you worship a 'mighty God' who is not 'Almighty' and also worship another 'Almighty God' who is not 'Mighty'?
Guy you need help. Swallow your advice and open a new thread so i can be used to help you think straight.

You are not only completely deprived of Spiritual truth but also deprived of logic.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Go and sleep undecided undecided

You wish.

You couldn't continue what you started cos i exposed your ignorance and careless misapplication of scriptures.

My friend, do yourself a favour and admit you need understanding. Stop stalking me I've got nothing with puffed up peeps. So clear if you have nothing to say.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

You are clearly confused indeed. You mean you worship a 'mighty God' who is not 'Almighty' and also worship another 'Almighty God' who is not 'Mighty'?
Guy you need help. Swallow your advice and open a new thread so i can be used to help you think straight.

You are not only completely deprived of Spiritual truth but also deprived of logic.

The simple question i will like you to answer here is:

Is jesus the father ?
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

You wish.

You couldn't continue what you started cos i exposed your ignorance and careless misapplication of scriptures.

oH really?

My friend, do yourself a favour and admit you need understanding. Stop stalking me I've got nothing with puffed up peeps. So clear if you have nothing to say.

I have time for you now.

How do you read this verse and still call jesus God

Mark 10:18 Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The simple question i will like you to answer here is:

Is jesus the father ?

What do i have to do with an ecumenist? ill answer that question if it comes from any other person.

Bye.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by An2elect2(f): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rilwayne001:

oH really?

I have time for you now.

How do you read this verse and still call jesus God

Mark 10:18 Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone.

As usual. Total misunderstanding and misapplication of scripture. Always trying to put scripture against scripture, ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of truth.
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

What do i have to do with an ecumenist? ill answer that question if it comes from any other person.

Bye.

Just tell us you know nothing about xtianity undecided

emptyvessel
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

As usual. Total misunderstanding and misapplication of scripture. Always trying to put scripture against scripture, ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of truth.

Teach us the scripture oo, mr. teacher undecided
Re: Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque by Maamin(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
An2elect2:

Hahahaha, how do you want to convince me that your god is three in one..nonsense..when is written all over scripture that Yahweh is not Yahshua? Hun! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? / 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.