Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State (3549 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Desola(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Oju ole re, ole!!! grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by aresa: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Though very funny, but I salute his courage... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by PentiumPro(f): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin grin
APGA always field Igbo candidate.
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Our 55% population can bring this guy to office, we also control the financial strength of this state, so why not.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Desola(f): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
Our 55% population can bring this guy to office, we also control the financial strength of this state, so why not.

Na only 55% una get? grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
I hope apga will not abandon this guy for a yoruba candidate in the pdp like they have done with Rochas for gej.
It will be pathetic.
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Desola:

Na only 55% una get? grin grin
I don't know maths but i think hausas should also have 55%, i don't know the percentage of yorubas in lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
grin grin grin
Why you dey laugh na?
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by GetUmad: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Saw this campaign poster around Ikeja one day and someone around me said its either he's an outcast from his village(who apparently has no relevance to his people) or some opportunists somewhere wants to make cool cash off him.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by orimsamsam(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
what an illusion
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Descartes: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Okoro Must Rule Lagos cheesy

After all it's "No Man's Land" grin grin

Fact!!!

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Descartes:
Okoro Must Rule Lagos cheesy

After all it's "No Man's Land" grin grin

Fact!!!
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Descartes: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
When we capture Lagos, then EKO Atlantic City will be run and maintained by Okoros grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by orimsamsam(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
. It so funi wen igbos says dei have 55 percent of the total population in lag.
So the yorubas have 3o percent why the rest percentage is shared by oda tribe abi
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Descartes: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Interesting wink
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by viczing(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Descartes: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
With stomach infrastructure, the coast is clear for Okoro cheesy

Sai Okoroji!!. grin

1 Like

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by kokoA(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dis APGA sef.. Even for sokoto na igbo candidate dem go present for election

1 Like

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by PaulJohn1: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
kokoA:
Dis APGA sef.. Even for sokoto na igbo candidate dem go present for election

grin grin
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by stinggy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jesters...

I laugh at their foolery cheesy cheesy
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by docsholz(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
*yawns*
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Okoro never give up, we are behind you.

#YesYouCan
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
With 54% population and 70% of all investments this guy does not need to campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
He should at least put up a smiling face.
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by lakpalakpa: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
AkPuGA

RIP...

grin
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Collynzo9: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
This made me laugh to tears.
APGA should have fielded a Yoruba candidate. When an Enugu man is able to rule Abia then they cam think of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by gratiaeo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
I hope he's ready for stomach infrastructure because that's the only language Yoruba people hear during election campaign

1 Like

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by donphilopus: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
If na this kind thing we dey see for Nairaland always, there would have been nothing like e-fight and e-insurgents. Lmao... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by gratiaeo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Collynzo9: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
I just visited the facebook page advertised on that poster.
The man is really serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pigeon Caught Flying Drugs Into Prison (pictured) / The Packaged Fraud Called Obiano! Enough Is Enough! / Ali Modu Sheriff Driving Out Of PDP Headquarters After Supreme Court Ruling?-Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.