Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State (3556 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Olayinka8793(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abeg i no fit laugh ooo,face of a greedy thief from a greedy tribe.

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Collynzo9: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by knightsTempler: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Who is gonna fall for this shit? The APC is sponsoring this guy, he is not that daft, he knows he can't win in Lagos. This is political chess game from APC just to break the igbo's block vote for PDP's candidate for Lagos.

Go figure!
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Dreambeat: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
I salute his courage.Thats how it starts,everyone mocks him,then in a couple of years from now, one of his kinsmen becomes the governor.Think out of the box,think ahead.Its about sensitization.#romewasnotbuiltinaday
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by bayulll01(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:
Our 55% population can bring this guy to office, we also control the financial strength of this state, so why not.
deluded mind,in a very deluded way
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Anumanu undecided
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by sohl7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
PentiumPro:
APGA always field Igbo candidate.
cos APGA belongs to only igbos
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by ChairmanOment: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sunny you made me laugh like a mad man gringringrin
gringringrin

Collynzo9:
I just visited the facebook page advertised on that poster.
The man is really serious.
This man don't know that yo-robber people are highly tribalistic, he shouldn't have made his campaign an Igbo thing.

The FUTURE is bright.
Its just a matter of time, there will be an IGBO governor In LAGOS.
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by mankand(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by tomakint: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
As much as I know that you know why you are laughing at your own thread knowing fully well that it would be a tall dream let me join you in the mood *shouting Igbo Kwenu.....yaaa, Kwenu kwenu.....yaaaa* grin grin

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by PentiumPro(f): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
ChairmanOment:
Sunny you made me laugh like a mad man gringringrin
gringringrin

This man don't know that yo-robber people are highly tribalistic, he shouldn't have made his campaign an Igbo thing.

The FUTURE is bright.
Its just a matter of time, there will be an IGBO governor In LAGOS.

but Igbos are not tribalistic right? Hypocrite. tongue

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
I hope he's ready for stomach infrastructure because that's the only language Yoruba people hear during election campaign

I thought there were more Igbo in Lagos

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by laimo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
This one is for comic relief. Thank God. Obanikoro was making it too serious.

I no fit laugh ooo.
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by smallJagaban: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
ENOUGH WILL NEVER RULE LAGOS. I TRUST MY FELLOW KINSMEN.
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Who knows what mr okoro is up to grin
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by smallJagaban: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
GULLIBLE EBO TRIBE WANT TO RULE ON AWOLOWO'S LAND.

SO THEY CAN EYE A LAND FLOWING OF HONEY AND MILK WHILE THEY REJECTED THEIR OWN SON BECAUSE HE CONTESTED UNDER APC (AWOLOWO'S PARTY )

Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by PhockPhockMan: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
Our 55% population can bring this guy to office, we also control the financial strength of this state, so why not.
Please, who is "WE" in your comment?
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by BlackSEER(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2014
There is no harm in trying
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by tswagg007(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Obiagelli:

I don't know maths but i think hausas should also have 55%, i don't know the percentage of yorubas in lagos.
you don't knw d percentage Ọ̥f̶̲̥̅̊ yorubas in lagos?
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Seun, Obinoscopy, Ngwakwe FP please
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by PointB: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Just visited his website www.okorojiforlagos.com

Nice set-up; he shows serious intent. By the way, does anyone have an idea what his manifesto is ? The donate button is not working, I will give coins to support any aspiration which breaks Tinubu strangle-hold of Lagos as personal empire!

The change we seek is mainly about inclusiveness, empowerment, equal opportunity and respect for all Nigerians living in Lagos and to stem the tide of official corruption, political exclusion and to get rid of present mafia-style of leadership in the state.

The change we seek will bring about the people-friendly, investment-friendly and sustainable policies. The change we seek is to give a voice and protection to all Nigerians living in Lagos particularly millions of traumatized and voiceless traders and workers who are impoverished and extorted by the cabal that has held Lagos state by the jugular for the almost 16 years.
- Bob O. Okoroji

Well, thats something that will resonate with Lagosians, if we can put tribal sentiments aside.
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Odutodaiwa: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Obiagelli:

I don't know maths but i think hausas should also have 55%, i don't know the percentage of yorubas in lagos.

Igbos 55% of Lagos.
Hausa is 55% of Lagos.
Other ethnic groups apart from Yoruba is 30% of Lagos.
Yorubas population of Lagos is -40% of Lagos.
Re: Behold The Next Governor Of Lagos State by tpiah2: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
what is the height of the current set of governors and what is the height of the current set of aspirants?

Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words / Jubilation As Nigeria Achieves 5,000 Mega Watts For The First Time Ever / List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)