Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,656 members, 7,948,494 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. (35462 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by ignis: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2014
tit:
fashola can run for president.
And you think northerners will allow him.....
Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by lyntiffany(f): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2014
egift:

Tell us your State Governor, let us see if he is better or as good as Fashola? Mine is Chime and am happy with what he has done.
gift never knew your from Enugu, why then do you campaign for bukuhari so much? If am to suggest the men I think that would perform for Nigeria and have the will power of leadership, I will talk about

Akpabio of Akwaibom state

Chime of Enugu state

Fashola of Lagos state

These men have the Power of change endowed in them, Not the likes of whom you campaign for bro.Which part of Enugu are you from?

8 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by akoaki(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2014
Since the people care about religion in our politics, it is also good for Apc to play safe in their choice of candidates.
Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by egift(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2014
lyntiffany:
gift never knew your from Enugu, why then do you campaign for bukuhari so much? If am to suggest the men I think that would perform for Nigeria and have the will power of leadership, I will talk about

Akpabio of Akwaibom state

Chime of Enugu state

Fashola of Lagos state

These men have the Power of change endowed in them, Not the likes of whom you campaign for bro.Which part of Enugu are you from?

1. Buhari is far a better leader than Jonathan. From integrity, will-power, firm handle on issues, ability to work with others, etc. Looking at the massive corruption clogging the wheel of development in Nigeria - if it boils down to GEJ vs Buhari, the choice is very clear.

2. Buhari is not behind Boko Haram. Apart from the lies corrupt politicians and their agents are promoting, you have no single thing to accuse Buhari.

3. I have never changed in my support for Chime, Buhari, Fashola and other Nigerians who have worked hard in the positions they found themselves. I have not as well hide my disapproval for Jonathan's failures, looting, affinity for corruption, clueless policies, weakness, impunity, lack of control over those that work under him, pretense to the plights of Nigerians, etc.

4. While it is not impossible for people to get paid doing PR jobs, me like millions of other Nigerians are supporting Buhari because if Nigeria is working, we all as a nation will be fine without IM, man-know-man degenerative tendencies that has characterized Jonathan's administration.

Finally, I have nothing against President Jonathan, he remain my Presido -BUT- I do not support his Stealing-is-not-Corruption Administration.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by BlackSEER(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Muslim-Muslim ticket will never work likewise Christian-Christian.Christians may tolerate Muslim-Muslim combination but Muslims will never support any Christian-Christian ticket.we don wise up,no more Muslim domination

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by stinggy(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2014
Then he's gotta be Senate prexy or Speaker else ge dies politically angry
Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Metrofox(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2014
this APC peeps want to make a mess of this golden opportunity, if they can't do the obviously needful, they can forget about the whole elections.. Buhari/Fashola or nothing

2 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!! I insist that the party field Buhari/Fashola 2015. We need the landslide votes to sweep out Jona and his team of failure.

2 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by EldaTimba(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2014
cktheluckyman:

Fashola as APC presidential candidate will not even win a single state outside the south west
For your mind shey? Fash will garner more votes than buhari in SW. Anyway, next week, our leader, forecaster, entrepreneur Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will emerge victorious as the flag bearer of APC. APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHANGE.
ATIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHANGES

2 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by EldaTimba(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!! I insist that the party field Buhari/Fashola 2015. We need the landslide votes to sweep out Jona and his team of failure.
So you believe your principal will floor my PRINCIPAL. Are you even a delegate? Next week will damn be interesting. Ever since I got in to Atiku train, life have being so sweet.

1 Like

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2014
AirHannibal:

Bayo how do you mean?

If fashola was so competent why then is he gunning for the VP seat instead of the presidency seat.

Slavery I guess?

Stop quoting my mention. I simply don't fancy eddiots with no brains quoting me.

6 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Jesusloveyou: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2014
malele:

U people are myopic,whaat did this fashola do in LAg.
but he is d best governor in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by moufan: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2014
who cares what anybody thinks,buhari/fashola remains the most formidable team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by lokoloko84(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2014
horlus:
They said in America that a black man couldn't become president in America. But guess what? Obama has served two terms. Friends if Apc fields the best candidates and if we nigerians believe in the candidate. We Will Vote no matter the religion.
Nonsense, most voters voted for Obama so as not to be seen as racists just like Hillary Clinton will likely be the next US president just because some Americans feel that it is high time a woman lead US.
The reality is that you cannot separate sentiments in an election no matter how caustic we might be.
That is democracy, where sometimes the stupid are the majority.

4 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Nmeri17: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2014
and the month starts on a Happy note for PDP grin

2 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by omenka(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Caseless:
Jst out ignorance, we've applied religion wrongly as a people. I think if we trully understand religion and what is stands for and what it preaches, it shouldn't deny us good men like fashola and Buhari as VP and president respectively.
See wetin religion don do us abeg...
Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Collynzo9: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Caseless:
Jst out ignorance, we've applied religion wrongly as a people. I think if we trully understand religion and what is stands for and what it preaches, it shouldn't deny us good men like fashola and Buhari as VP and president respectively.
See wetin religion don do us abeg...
So why not Fashola as President?
Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by justitiaomnibus(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2014
SEHHYTEX:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-rules-out-fashola-as-vice-presidential-candidate/

Whoever thought TONUBU would allow that happen was intellectlly masturba.t.i.n.g.

Only governor wey fashola become, he look tinubu for face challenge am severally. You come say make he be Vice President...

Tinubu Oni fe te.
Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by dreezybines: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2014
Can't wait to see d result of dis presidential election...apc playing some mind control games

2 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by onadana: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2014
angryThe problems with Nigeria
1)Religion
2)Ethnicity
3)No rule of law.
Address these Nigeria will be one of the greatest nations on earth.
Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2014
AirHannibal:

Shut up before I splash your amala face pics here

Ugly tribalistic poor fool

Thank your God that you have quit making tribalistic comments, if not . . . undecided undecided

Bastard....so posting pictures is you way to threaten people here? smelling animal!

I will ignore eddiots like you going forward....insecure fool.

3 Likes

Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by mployer(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2014
They Just dropped the only true progressive they have.
Re: APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2014
APC has failed to be an agent of change. Fashola is a better leader than Bo-ko-Hari. But the so called wind of change is still making erratic decision based on faith and fear. This is the beginning of the end of Angry People's Congress.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.