Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Is This Magun? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Magun? (9489 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Magun? by AmakaOne(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2008
hm,
Re: Is This Magun? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
Definitely an STD.

Since Supernatural powers only exist in the minds of Africans.
It has been wiped of every continent except of for Africa. Let's remain in the dark.
Re: Is This Magun? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sista woman andher controversies? WTF? U like grabbing the headlines right? All the glitz and glamour. grin
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
The N:

Sista woman andher controversies? WTF? U like grabbing the headlines right? All the glitz and glamour. grin

No not me. I just came here to ask a question for a friend. And next thing i know I am accused by Tpia of having or boasting about extramarital affairs.

Not me, I am too scared of loosing the good man that I have at home to ever step out on him, too much to risk for something you arent even sure of.
Re: Is This Magun? by debosky(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
tpia:

In what way have i become more aggressive?

I've always been outspoken as far as i know.

Outspoken yes, but I do think your tone has gotten more strident over time. I'm worried it might lead to you getting banned if you persist in this line. You've done it before, ignore. wink

I think Magun is way overrated anyways - if it was this effective, so many women/men should be getting caught daily given the rampant levels of infidelity being experienced.
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2008
tpia:

you sound like a cow.

Did you finish high school at all, or did you drop out since you couldnt cope?

In case you havent noticed, i don't normally bother responding to you or even reading your posts, since you've always seemed like an illiterate, imo.

Anyway, Deepzone is calling you on another thread to come and wash her underwear. Here's the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-196093.0.html

You must be thinking so highly of yourself. I limit the people I respond to on this forum and you are far below my standard of talking to. Who converses with a deranged dog? All forms of appealing to your sanity on this thread and numerous others on this forum has fallen into your deaf ears!

How were you raised up? Brought-up as a woman to be the replica of a goat who would never listen to word of caution. You are either here or there throwing insults at people over your useless frustrated life. I have never held correspondence with you simply because you are totally bereft of sanity. You are either carried away with your hate of different tribes in Nigeria or busy throwing tantrums at your fellow women here and there and when need be on men too. Politics section reeks of your insults, Culture section is a whole disaster. You barge into this thread and your first post is to direct insults at the poster without bothering to read in details what the poster has posted.

What beats me silly is when moronic gerbils like you go about thinking your foolishness is a reason for celebrity. Have you not heard of live and let live. If the poster's story is a sham ignore her and move on. You were reprimanded and you came back with the worst drivel of sarcasm your useless brain can compose.

If a troglodyte as you does not read my post, I wonder how you know DeepZone and I converse on nairaland. You are practically silly be called a woman.

Ignorant mooch.
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
debosky:

Outspoken yes, but I do think your tone has gotten more strident over time. I'm worried it might lead to you getting banned if you persist in this line. You've done it before, ignore. wink

I think Magun is way overrated anyways - if it was this effective, so many women/men should be getting caught daily given the rampant levels of infidelity being experienced.

sometimes you have to descend to people's level of barbarism in order to get some facts into their thick skulls. other times, you simply ignore them.

Look at this pathetic piece of poop called pataki for example. Who does he think he is?

and if I've gotten more strident in the past few days, that's because nairaland itself has gotten more strident what with the jos mayhem, the Mumbai killings and whatnot. SO DO NOT TRY TO PIN IT ALL ON ME. Thank you! I didnt hear you complaining on the thread where naija women were being cursed out for not being like MRS sistawoman!

Not to mention i don't appreciate the double standard applied when it comes to this user id called sistawoman.
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pataki:

You must be thinking so highly of yourself. I limit the people I respond to on this forum and you are far below my standard of talking to. Who converses with a deranged dog? All forms of appealing to your sanity on this thread and numerous others on this forum has fallen into your deaf ears!

How were you raised up? Brought-up as a woman to be the replica of a goat who would never listen to word of caution. You are either here or there throwing insults at people over your useless frustrated life. I have never held correspondence with you simply because you are totally bereft of sanity. You are either carried away with your hate of different tribes in Nigeria or busy throwing tantrums at your fellow women here and there and when need be on men too. Politics section reeks of your insults, Culture section is a whole disaster. You barge into this thread and your first post is to direct insults at the poster without bothering to read in details what the poster has posted.

What beats me silly is when moronic gerbils like you go about thinking your foolishness is a reason for celebrity. Have you not heard of live and let live. If the poster's story is a sham ignore her and move on. You were reprimanded and you came back with the worst drivel of sarcasm your useless brain can compose.

If a troglodyte as you does not read my post, I wonder how you know DeepZone and I converse on nairaland. You are practically silly be called a woman.

Ignorant mooch.

shut up and get a life. Baboon.

if not for internet, who dash monkey banana.

go lick deepzone's pata. cheesy

If I'm "below your standard of talking to", then why are you responding to my posts.

Anyway, you seem overjoyed that I'm giving you attention. Enjoy the situation while it lasts.
Re: Is This Magun? by AmakaOne(f): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
na magun cause all this wahala?
Re: Is This Magun? by oziomatv(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
AMAKAONE:

na magun cause all this wahala?

My sister I can't just tell.

People have issue here.
Re: Is This Magun? by debosky(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
tpia:

and if I've gotten more strident in the past few days, that's because nairaland itself has gotten more strident what with the jos mayhem, the Mumbai killings and whatnot. SO DO NOT TRY TO PIN IT ALL ON ME. Thank you! I didnt hear you complaining on the thread where naija women were being cursed out for not being like MRS sistawoman!

Not to mention i don't appreciate the double standard applied when it comes to this user id called sistawoman.

Fair enough, I'm not trying to pin anything on you - call it a concerned friendly observation, nothing more. No need to get defensive.

I don't make it my duty to post on every sistawoman thread or defend naija women at every opportunity. I don't recall even seeing the thread you mentioned, so my posting or otherwise doesn't arise.
Besides, my comments to you are not related to sisterwoman per se, it's a general observation. That's all I'll say on the matter - I trust you to make the right decision. wink

@ ozi

Magun don dey cause wahala for a long long time oh! A man is being threatened with magun on another thread as we speak  cheesy
Re: Is This Magun? by oziomatv(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2008
debosky:

@ ozi

Magun don dey cause wahala for a long long time oh! A man is being threatened with magun on another thread as we speak cheesy
Don't you think what she just got is STD, Magun sounds just superstitious to me and nothing but that.
Re: Is This Magun? by Kweenisha: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
The name sef magun sounds like a dish of some sort,like food.
Or is it mango I'm thinking about? grin
Re: Is This Magun? by oziomatv(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2008
No be korokoro the woman get una dey here dey talk magun.
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2008
tpia:

shut up and get a life. Baboon.

if not for internet, who dash monkey banana.

go lick deepzone's pata. cheesy

If I'm "below your standard of talking to", then why are you responding to my posts.

Anyway, you seem overjoyed that I'm giving you attention. Enjoy the situation while it lasts.
Tilapia or what do you call yourself, telling me to get a life when all you do all day is to insult galore on the forum. An orangutan like you calling another monkey. You have no shame at all.

Bloody waste of oxygen. If you are so frustrated with your being why not go hug a live Nepa transformer and put an end to your foolish and useless life. cheesy

I simply respond so that you will not think idiocy rules supreme. It is always good to put cyber imbeciles as you in your correct shoes.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2008
@tpia,

Sista there must be something that I am missing. I really am trying to understand where all this is coming from. Please if i have done something that you think I have done to offend you, please state it here and let us clear the air.

If I have done something that has rubbed you the wrong way please state here and let us clear the air.

Really carring something around like that will burn your insides. Let me know, lets talk about and lets clear the air.

I suspect that we maybe having a communication problem but I dont want to jump to conclusions, I would rather just hear from you and move from there.
Re: Is This Magun? by na2day2(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ tpia & KarmaMod

please, u'll need to take a chill pill each. it is not everything i agree with sistawoman, to tell the truth, alot of things i disagree with her but i dont go after her every single time with a sword. sometimes i make fun of her, sometimes i reply her to help her understand the subject matter and alot of times i just move on to the next thread. there is no constitution that says u have to reply to sistawoman's post. the religious attention most of u girls give to her post is beyond comprehension and i am beginning to wonder why. let the poor woman be, if u don't like her post take a hike, it is not by force, haba! is ur brother married to her? no! if she is enjoying her green card marriage, how does that affect u? if she is ok with being open with her sexuality, leave her alone, other folks do the same and make money of it and most of u watch those shows, so please, enough of all these childish anti-sistawoman crusade.
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2008
Kweenisha:

The name sef magun sounds like a dish of some sort,like food.
Or is it mango I'm thinking about? grin

Becareful how you chop mango oh because Magun can also be inserted into it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This one that you like food, it would be more easier to plant magun on you well well. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
na2day?:

@ tpia & KarmaMod

please, u'll need to take a chill pill each. it is not everything i agree with sistawoman, to tell the truth, alot of things i disagree with her but i don't go after her every single time with a sword. sometimes i make fun of her, sometimes i reply her to help her understand the subject matter and alot of times i just move on to the next thread. there is no constitution that says u have to reply to sistawoman's post. the religious attention most of u girls give to her post is beyond comprehension and i am beginning to wonder why. let the poor woman be, if u don't like her post take a hike, it is not by force, haba! is ur brother married to her? no! if she is enjoying her green card marriage, how does that affect u? if she is ok with being open with her sexuality, leave her alone, other folks do the same and make money of it and most of u watch those shows, so please, enough of all these childish anti-sistawoman crusade.

abeg jare. if anything unlike the rest of you that were looking for juicy sordid details to jack off to, I'm one of the FEW who actually answered her question(about Magun) and went on to tell her the kind of STI I think her friend has and WHY

Other than that, I merely stated that her reply to tpia was kind of childish. The end.
Re: Is This Magun? by LadyT(f): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sistawoman seriously do you do anything other to do than have sex and discuss sex? Your on heat 24/7

Birds of the same feather flock together. I mean your friend justifying why shes screwing around by blaming her mother in law is a joke.

One day you will wake up and realise you are not and never will be Nigerian so please stop these stupid topics where you are posting utter BS to gain BS knowlegde.

Be happy in your own skin. And please stop the "My husband is amazing bullshit as well"

He married your fine yellow ass for papers not love my God if we can see that why cant you?

or did he use Juju on you?

Hisssssss
Re: Is This Magun? by Akinagirl(f): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
Damn! Wow, seems like every thread I go to, there is a fight, what happened to NL?
Re: Is This Magun? by na2day2(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2008
like i told u on another thread, if for say u no fine as u fine so, i for don yab u throw way.  b4 this post, i have only made 3 replies to this thread, one to sistawoman, saying her friend deserve it, the other 2 was directed to tpia and u, so where did the "looking for juicy sordid details to jack off to" come in for me?  undecided undecided undecided undecided

KarmaMod:

abeg jare. if anything unlike the rest of you that were looking for juicy sordid details to jack off to, I'm one of the FEW who actually answered her question(about Magun) and went on to tell her the kind of STI I think her friend has and WHY

Other than that, I merely stated that her reply to tpia was kind of childish. The end.
Re: Is This Magun? by na2day2(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
the woman said she loves the man, leave her alone now? what is all this quarrel for? if she is on heat 24/7, the thing dey burn u? no bi the hubby(real or imagine) dey gain? una own don pass becareful angry angry angry

LadyT:

Sistawoman seriously do you do anything other to do than have sex and discuss sex? Your on heat 24/7

Birds of the same feather flock together. I mean your friend justifying why shes screwing around by blaming her mother in law is a joke.

One day you will wake up and realise you are not and never will be Nigerian so please stop these stupid topics where you are posting utter BS to gain BS knowlegde.

Be happy in your own skin. And please stop the "My husband is amazing bullshit as well"

He married your fine yellow ass for papers not love my God if we can see that why can't you?

Hisssssss
Re: Is This Magun? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ topic

Magun ko, mango ni!

The ex is giving her an infection and she is here saying rubbish!
Re: Is This Magun? by Kweenisha: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pataki:

Becareful how you chop mango oh because Magun can also be inserted into it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This one that you like food, it would be more easier to plant magun on you well well. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

magun ko, 357 magnum ni grin
body can try that magun nonsense with me.
Once you  shout "blood of Jesus" the chains of magnum abi chandum are broken cool

does anyone have first hand evidence about this thing or it's just another Nigerian scam.
I remember in the 90's when they said men's "things" were being stolen in the market place and from a distance I saw smoke rising in the crowd while a man was burnt to ashes near ogbete market yet no one has actually seen a man who unzipped and true true,his "thing" had vamoosed.
Re: Is This Magun? by Kweenisha: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2008
LadyT:

He married your fine yellow ass for papers not love my God if we can see that why can't you?

Hisssssss

lady, have mercy
Re: Is This Magun? by scottN(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2008
so much 4 dis thread. could some1 pls tell me in plain english what magun is and what its symptoms r?
Re: Is This Magun? by na2day2(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
magun is one of the inventions of the yoruba folks to check mate cheating spouse but if it is for real i can't tell.  i have been to ogun state and i have seen wonders that i can't even begin to write in this board bcuz they seem so unreal but i learned quickly that those ijebu and egba folks don't play. now if their jazz works on everyone, i strongly doubt it. i have challenged alot of them before and came out unscratched but u don't go look for trouble in that land, u have to play smart. so i won't be surprised if magun is real, i have seen worse.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

scottN:

so much 4 this thread. could someone please tell me in plain english what magun is and what its symptoms r?
Re: Is This Magun? by scottN(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
oh i actually thought it was some sort of STD, think i've heard of such incidents tho' find it hard 2 believe.
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2008
LadyT:

Birds of the same feather flock together.  I mean your friend justifying why shes screwing around by blaming her mother in law is a joke. 

Be happy in your own skin.  And please stop the "My husband is amazing bullshit as well"

Hisssssss
What is this thing writing? Indeed not everyone who can read and write is sensible. angry angry

So supposedly he gets married to her for papers, is that any of your fucking business? Are you not also on heat to vomit your rubbish here without thinking for a second? How does what you have written here correlate to the topic at hand? Very quick to blow out the empty hot air in your brain without thinking or reasoning. What a shallow mind.
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
Kweenisha:

magun ko, 357 magnum ni grin
body can try that magun nonsense with me.
Once you  shout "blood of Jesus" the chains of magnum abi chandum are broken cool

does anyone have first hand evidence about this thing or it's just another Nigerian scam.
I remember in the 90's when they said men's "things" were being stolen in the market place and from a distance I saw smoke rising in the crowd while a man was burnt to ashes near ogbete market yet no one has actually seen a man who unzipped and true true,his "thing" had vamoosed.
May God save you. grin cheesy grin So if the guy whose ''kini'' had been stolen had unzipped his trousers for confirmation, would you have looked at it too? cheesy

I know magun is real because I know of a friend of mine whose brother had it and died of it within hours.
Re: Is This Magun? by LadyT(f): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
kiss

Its ok Pataki. If you were not so damn ugly with that 5 head of yours I would actually take offensive.

kiss

rotflmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Why You Should Date A Nigerian Man / My Step-sister Is In Love With Me. / I Don't Like The Breasst Am Seeing Whenever I Open Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.