Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,529 members, 7,937,513 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Confused - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Confused (930 Views)

I Beg Am Confused, How Ogbomoso People Dey Do Wedding? / Am Confused, Please Guys Help ! Which One Should I Choose Christian Or Muslim / Please Nairalanders Help Me Out Am Soooo Confused Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused by Jackstar: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hi
My name is Jackie and I am a 25 yr old Australian. Ive just lived in London for a year on a working visa and met a great Nigerian man who is 30 and smart and great. I was with him for 9 months and have just come back to Australia. He wants to be with me and is ready for kids and everything. I love him and he is hot !!! but am so torn up as to what to do as I have to leave my whole life here behind to be with him. I am supposed to be goin back in jan but my visa only lasts for so long and i don't even know how long i could stay. I would love a kid but am not sure if I am ready for it right now and he is. I fell pregnant to him 3 months ago and I didnt think I was ready. It tore him up as he was ready. I guess I had different reasons but mostly because I was scared. I ran away back here and now thinking about it I don't know if I did the right thing. He would make a great dad. In London interacial marriages are normal but in other places not. Should this stop me ? I don't know whether I should try to let him go so he can find someone who isnt so afraid of commitment who would give him the family he deserves. I want to be with him but I don't know whether its forever !!! I would really appreciate some advice as I'm in limbo at the moment. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE xxxx
Re: Confused by cao1: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2008
Jackie, my advise to you is that if you truely love him and you would really like to spend the rest of your live with him then why not do it, that's what your heart wants then so be it. But if his parents or any of his relatives disagrees with the union then, respect thier decision because it may be that you are not black or that they have found a girl for him to marry. But if nothing hinders you just only the confused stated of settling down or not with him then i advise u to follow what your heart tells you.
C.A.O

(1) (Reply)

How Many Languages Can U Speak. / Religion In Igbo Marriage / Documentary Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.