Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You (3613 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
You meet a new friend of opposite sex,
and a conversation ensues....you become friends/acquaintance,and after the conversation you get a goodbye remark.
Hmmmm!
Personaly,
the commonest thing the opposite sex have said to me is....
Gosh,guy you so funny,
closely followed by ....oh boy,you are a clown.....
Hmmmm whats yours
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
brb
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by PROCTOR: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
K
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
hahaha,i hope dats not d comonest tin o,bkos wit dis ya pwiti pix adonbilivit
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
You're really weird. tongue
Nice lips undecided
Why is everything so sexxual to you?
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:
You're really weird. tongue
Nice lips undecided
Why is everything so sexxual to you?
hmmmm
so true jare,especialy dat lipz aspect
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by barackodam: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thank you for believing in me
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Afrok(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well op na uncommon words dem dey tell me shocked, since U only requested for the common words, sorry I didn't comment angry.
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by busterr(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
what's your soundtrack? if anyone understood what i mean.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
"really?".
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
hoyinkansola:
brb
hahahaha,is dat d comonest tin pipu say 2 u,kai...u r way too cute
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanvesco:

hmmmm
so true jare,especialy dat lipz aspect

Haha no no no I've perfectly normal lips
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Afrok:
Well op na uncommon words dem dey tell me shocked, since U only requested for the common words, sorry I didn't comment angry.
hahahaha,no i mean,the comonest words d oposite sex say to you ok.
E.g
kai,broda ur head big oh
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha no no no I've perfectly normal lips
hmmm,normal in a sensual way i guess..
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
barackodam:
Thank you for believing in me
bros e b like say u b police officer oh,
abi u be mariage counselor.lol
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Afrok(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanvesco:

hahahaha,no i mean,the comonest words d oposite sex say to you ok.
E.g
kai,broda ur head big oh
U joke with everything cool common
Don't cut ur afro- uncommon
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by barackodam: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanvesco:

bros e b like say u b police officer oh,
abi u be mariage counselor.lol

Lol, that's what she says most, as an appreciation though
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Afrok(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Op this one wey U dey one corner for back seat dey sight pretty ladies wey dey open the door of ur thread and comment, I hope U don't have plan B angry.
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanvesco:

hmmm,normal in a sensual way i guess..

If you say so.
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
busterr:
what's your soundtrack? if anyone understood what i mean.
an omo kekere is viewing this thread,do not baje him for his moda
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Afrok:
Op this one wey U dey one corner for back seat dey sight pretty ladies wey dey open the door of ur thread and comment, I hope U don't have plan B angry.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaiahahahaha,
were is dis rat killer make i give dis guy drink,kai...
U ma
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by busterr(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanvesco:

an omo kekere is viewing this thread,do not baje him for his moda

whats that?
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

If you say so.
tanks 4 d coments on ma thread,
anyway,
a cutie like u would hear so little,
coz most dudes will be convulsing y talking to you.
The few dat would muster d courage to talk to u,wil just kip ranting off-points
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Afrok(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanvesco:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaiahahahaha,
were is dis rat killer make i give dis guy drink,kai...
U ma
tongue... Just include me in ur plan B and I'll drive the ladies to ur thread, pretty ones cheesy.
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
busterr:

whats that?
just kidin
omo kekere= li2 child

baje= spoil
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Tattooboy: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
i'm already taken,
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Afrok:
tongue... Just include me in ur plan B and I'll drive the ladies to ur thread, pretty ones cheesy.
bros,i no get any plan at al at al oh,
infact i dash u d thread ryt now.
Anyway bring the ladies,
lets have fun,
pipu say am spontaeneosly creative,
so somtin cud spring up along d line
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by busterr(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanvesco:

just kidin
omo kekere= li2 child

baje= spoil

okk.
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanvesco:

tanks 4 d coments on ma thread,
anyway,
a cutie like u would hear so little,
coz most dudes will be convulsing y talking to you.
The few dat would muster d courage to talk to u,wil just kip ranting off-points

Haha well I dunno. That makes me sound very intimidating.

Lol you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tattooboy:
i'm already taken,
eiyaaaa,sory
u reminded me of joes song....
Why are all d good girls ,taken everytime,
why do i kip falin 4,d rong gals everytime....

Dnt wory bro,
d ray of love from ya hat,would fynd d soul of ur true love.{i just hope i undastud ur point,incase i didnt,am sori}
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by stanvesco(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well I dunno. That makes me sound very intimidating.

Lol you're welcome.
ya 2 alot of guys u certainly will be intimidating,2 me....i wil be ur lafing gas,always...i had brake ur ribs from humor b4 u cal ma name sylvester
Re: What Is The Most Common Word/phrase The Opposite Sex Have Said To You by AfricanApple(f): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
the commonest things guys says to me are: you are very quiet and you walk like a model embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Wooing Tricks / In One Word - What Is This Man Thinking Of while looking at Nicki a.ss? (photo) / Why Do Men Always Want To Follow A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.