Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) (30722 Views)

Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos / NAFDAC Confiscates Fake Drugs Worth N25million In Warri, Seal Shops / Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by kika23(f): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:
I am so loving this Nairaland Form feature on my dashboard cheesy

Now I can just comment, even when I clearly have nothing to contribute to an issue undecided

grin grin

Seconded
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by ijobaooorun(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2014
;DStory for the godzzzzzz
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by MizMyColi(f): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Scrypt:
[size=13pt]Even you MizMyColi, I underestimated your potentials [/size]. sad shocked shocked grin

Huh, what I do? tongue

I should be thanking the admin already.

Cool new feature cool

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by gbodimowo(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Either they were jittery or someone mostly their travel agent ducked them up
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by clemz88(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2014
How does that concern me
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Huh, what I do? tongue

I should be thanking the admin already.

Cool new feature cool

[size=13pt]Boredom has got the better of you too huh? grin[/size]. sad
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by uwakwekamubu(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Good job...

watin man pikiin go do.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Optional2(f): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2014
So
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by mediachirps(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2014
No flex zone, they know about it?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Eneze1(f): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2014
These are the kind of people that keeps giving Nigerians bad names outside the country

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by MizMyColi(f): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Scrypt:

[size=13pt]Boredom has got the better of you too huh? grin[/size]. sad

Not boredom dear.
My brain feels saturated.

I have a paper in 2
cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by sweetguy10(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Metamphetamine ? Woooooaaahhh here comes the Nigerian Heisenberg . The other dude might be Jesse Pinkman and Deborah happens to be Skyler white . When it comes to making some chunks of cash , man you've got to break bad .

They probably didn't "Pay" the right source , Na Today MMIA dey leak ? may God help us all , Insha allah .Amen
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Not boredom dear.
My brain feels saturated.

I have a paper in 2
cheesy

[size=13pt]Oh Ok, I see. You'll do fine. All the best with your paper. cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Orikinla(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
hmmmm

another ftc for the month of December..............this is a sign of good things to come.

Which means Jonathan will win 2015 elections and Buhari will achieve what he knows best.
To lose the election for the 4th time.....Insha Allah........Allahu Akbar.

Haters go and burn in Hell.....for those that will insult after seeing this post......may thunder fire you in advance.

Gej till 2019

amin
BACK TO SENDER.
SEE HOW YOU EXPOSED THE KIND OF BOKO HARAM DEMON YOU ARE.
WHICH OF THE JINNS POSSESSED YOU? grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by holatin(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2014
wao bad market
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2014
kika23:

Seconded
grin grin cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]Thirded! grin tongue [/size]

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2014
You have to survive at all cost. Still better tham armed robbery. They sell drugs only to those who want it. Not forced on people.

Not encouraging it.... but when you have a date with extreme poverty.......

The government better legalise some banned drugs..... the disadvantages of banning now outweight advantages.

Before marijuana was banned, people don't die. Compare those who have died while enforcing the ban on marijuana ANd many innocent people in jail. If I eat weed with rice... na wahala. But no scientific proof that matijuana hurts more than cigarete.

Legalise marijuana abeg

1 Like

MizMyColi:
I am so loving this Nairaland Forum feature on my dashboard cheesy

Now I can just comment, even when I clearly have nothing to contribute to an issue undecided

grin grin

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Elxandre(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2014
sweetguy10:
Metamphetamine ? Woooooaaahhh here comes the Nigerian Heisenberg . The other dude might be Jesse Pinkman and Deborah happens to be Skyler white . When it comes to making some chunks of cash , man you've got to break bad .

They probably didn't "Pay" the right source , Na Today MMIA dey leak ? may God help us all , Insha allah .Amen
Who is the hank Schrader
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Kolade354(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
hmmmm

another ftc for the month of December..............this is a sign of good things to come.

Which means Jonathan will win 2015 elections and Buhari will achieve what he knows best.

Haters go and burn in Hell.....for those that will insult after seeing this post......may thunder fire you in advance.

Gej till 2019

amin
just as obj have said the only thing that we let you know ur level of foolishness is on the judgment day when Baba God ask jonathan how he run the affairs of the country then you will know you support a leader who doesnt give a Bleep about the citizen life..........Am ashamed of your level of intelligent

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2014
meehn guys won hammer dis xmas,dis guys don plan to carry 2014 range rover go village
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by kennymarosky: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2014
Things pipo do 4 money......
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by harunaalh(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2014
Igbo kwenu

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by mencade6: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Orikinla:

BACK TO SENDER.
SEE HOW YOU EXPOSED THE KIND OF BOKO HARAM DEMON YOU ARE.
WHICH OF THE JINNS POSSESSED YOU? grin
i dodge dat ur bullet

gbes

i needed to protect myself from evil doers

na angel of Allah i be
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Chai!!! shocked shocked shocked
Money gone down d drain.
Sufferness no wan let me realise its wrong -mba! my story must change. tongue tongue grin
Good job NDLEA
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by seangy4konji: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2014
You envy them rolling in g wagon and range rovers with lovely olonshos on Instagram.

You wonder if god has forgotten you cause no girl will date you via you are broke hoping for god to visit you and gods time is best.

Now the lady who left you and got pregnant for this one now will never be happy cause her baby will grow up without the criminal if we are in a lawful country and while he is rotting in jail?the guy who waited for gods time might get lucky and enjoy his wealth without any problems till the end of time.

Too bad nobody looks now before they leap. We all just want to get rich or die trying.

God deh sha.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by otiigba1(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Not a big deal guys do this all the time, only the unlucky ones get caught tongue
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by sweetguy10(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Elxandre:

Who is the hank Schrader

Uhm , the officer that led the Investigating team tongue
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by smallJagaban: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
WHEN WILL EBO STOP TARNISHING NIGERIA IMAGE?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Reference(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2014
NairaMode:
The world is tough.
Demands of the present world is high.
House rent, school fees and material things.
If you truly did it for your kids, I'm sorry sha.
God help those kids now.

Demands of the present world indeed. N 374 million worth if drugs for school fees. Hmmm and you even attempted to exercise mustard seed faith in this blatant lie. Then you turn around and blame law enforcement for being clueless. It is certain such excuses were given by terrorist Ogwuche so the courts set him free.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
hmmmm

Gej till 2019

amin

You are a good son. grin

No controversy, GEJ till 2019.

So music production now requires drug peddling ?

As in, Chemist things ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation / Dr Emeka Okorocha & Ikenna Ihim Tackle The Challenges Of Minorities In Medicine / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.