Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) (30745 Views)

Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos / NAFDAC Confiscates Fake Drugs Worth N25million In Warri, Seal Shops / Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Chanchit: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2014
See as the guy pose with the drugs as Messi dey pose with hin many awards.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:
I am so loving this Nairaland Forum feature on my dashboard cheesy

Now I can just comment, even when I clearly have nothing to contribute to an issue undecided

grin grin

I have work for you.. undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Chanchit:
See as the guy pose with the drugs as Messi dey pose with hin many awards.

You fit try ?

Shey e easy ?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by mymadam(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2014
onosprince:
Which music he produce?

'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town' (IMO). God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by papati: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
A lot of prominent Nigerians r into drugs too but because they are not caught they form big boys. One day na one day. Musix producer sorry. This turn na bad market. Ur babalawo needs to go digital.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by tellwisdom: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Which drugs??..Paracetamol??
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by akoaki(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Long throat syndrome. They want to make quick money and later venture into politics, may be. That is what you find in a society that places money above all other things.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by BinghiNya(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
The guy fit be from east, abi no be igbo guy, I am just asking
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by samplegirl(f): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
If they had succeeded they will be labeled 'THE HARD WORKING ONES' and others 'LAZY BONES'

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by berrystunn(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
fake life done push ham enter police net....
your gf, OVER to the next guy... maybe your best friend

i wish u happy xmas, happy new yr. and goodluck
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by berrystunn(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
BinghiNya:
The guy fit be from east, abi no be igbo guy, I am just asking

TAAAHH atụrụ, are you a Nigerian? ask that question again nkịta........
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by spartacuz: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
wink grin :PHustle hard... To them tis "by any means". grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Blitz888(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ndi osu imi everywhere... Nwanne pay your dues and you'll be let off the hook in no distant time. Ntuu buzi kwa afia iwu!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by chidexxy007(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
eyaa... hapi xmass n a prosperous nw yr(in advance) in jail
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Later they'll tell us stories that they're rich, that they run the economy, that they own Lagos.

Shady businesses.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Reference:

Demands of the present world indeed. N 374 million worth if drugs for school fees. Hmmm and you even attempted to exercise mustard seed faith in this blatant lie. Then you turn around and blame law enforcement for being clueless. It is certain such excuses were given by terrorist Ogwuche so the courts set him free.

It is well.
I'm just pitying those kids.
I also understand what parents are going through.
Well, he must dance to the tune he played right?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
I thought no one was suffering in the southeast.

Until you Nigerians admit that una dey suffering like sufferheads, we in France can't help you.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Had it been the deal went successful, you will see the baggar shouting " I hustle hard and Oluwa bless my hustle, haters keep hating while Oluwa bless me ". Id0it!, Kirikiri awaits you cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Chibokgame: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
[b][/b][/size][size=8pt]
Selling Silicon in place of CD compact disc .

Diaris is God O !
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by trotsky2: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
And which part of the country do they come from? grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by trotsky2: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Xmas tins grin
nope, jail things cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by shizzleStar: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
samplegirl:
If they had succeeded they will be labeled 'THE HARD WORKING ONES' and others 'LAZY BONES'
gringringrin but all na hussling na grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by dazekid(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
41.6kg of meth and coke is nowhere near N374m abeg that's like $2.2m NDLEA should be realistic jare. Stuff shouldn't be more than $400 thou at the best quality abeg.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Dolarman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
trotsky2:
And which part of the country do they come from? grin

I guess they came from the tribe with Igbos, who relatively clam that Lagos is a NO man's land and believe that they run the Economy of the Southwest.... I laugh in Spanish. Easterner fooling themselves since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by aklosx(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
original igbo men and women

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by ooshinibos: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
hmmmm

another ftc for the month of December..............this is a sign of good things to come.

Which means Jonathan will win 2015 elections and Buhari will achieve what he knows best.
To lose the election for the 4th time.....Insha Allah........Allahu Akbar.

Haters go and burn in Hell.....for those that will insult after seeing this post......may thunder fire you in advance.

Gej till 2019

so u want insecurity and poverty till 2019 , we the people will decide not you Mr mencade6

amin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
No excuse can justify your actions
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
hmmmm

another ftc for the month of December..............this is a sign of good things to come.

Which means Jonathan will win 2015 elections and Buhari will achieve what he knows best.
To lose the election for the 4th time.....Insha Allah........Allahu Akbar.

Haters go and burn in Hell.....for those that will insult after seeing this post......may thunder fire you in advance.

Gej till 2019

amin

Eeyah. You were making sense until Gej
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by peter4d2(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Infact I don't knw wat 2 say cos 2 me in naija it seems dey only exercise partial judgement.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by mencade6: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
DaBullIT:

Eeyah. You were making sense until Gej
ghost.........i know u?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
ghost.........i know u?

Na me be the kingkong wey dey sing song

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) by onyeuka: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
chaiiiiiiiii bad market, anyway some days are like that shaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Emeka Okorocha & Ikenna Ihim Tackle The Challenges Of Minorities In Medicine / Hilarious Memes Medical Professionals Can Relate To (Photos) / Dots On The Skin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.