Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,434 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote (9777 Views)

Would A Buhari/okorocha Ticket Get The Igbo Vote? / Edwin Clarke Must Apologize To Igbo Or Jonathan Should Kiss Igbo Vote Bye / Why do you think the EFCC only arrested less than 1% northerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Anwasia:
Op stop insulting the igbo nation with your childishness.

If you must speak
Please speak for yourself alone

I'm speaking for igbo. I'm igbo. I know what's on ground. Statements like this infuriates igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by lilflipnerd: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
If any Igbo man wanna rule Naija. I fink igbos should concentrate more on proven Records.... Perform very well in ur official work. I don't mind if late aunty dora was contesting.. I still believe an igbo man would be lagos governor one day n dis would b because of his performance not tribal shiit.. It's United Nigeria who ever is qualified should run.... In respective of his region...

GMB 2015

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Gbawe: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
@OP.

Keep your vote. Buhari does not need it because what will be will be. If majority of Nigerians are ready for change, as I personally believe they are after the 5 years horror showof GEJ , then Buhari will win without your vote or that of your household, your community, your State and your region. It is obvious folks like you will never vote for Buhari even if Jesus Christ direct you to do so.

Why not spare us these pathetic threads where you find the flimsiest excuse to announce that Buhari has committed a 'new' offence that will prevent you voting for him when we know you are 100% committed to voting according to your ethnic and religious prejudice?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by lilflipnerd: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Biafra Shit still on u Ppl's mind
...it's well....
OJukwu, Dokunbo, Tompolo, Shekau

All of the above are terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by AJINATU: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Anwasia(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
FreeGlobe:

I'm speaking for igbo. I'm igbo. I know what's on ground. Statements like this infuriates igbos.

Yes u are an igbo person but a childish one.
Can you pls tell me what has gej done for the igbo nation that will make us all his supporters.?

As for me I don't give a dame who wins the election I just want a good leader for Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Eziachi: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
zlatansomto:
You're a bloody fool •
I know that I am, but thanks for reminding me. I needed a reminding from genius like you from time to time.

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Gbawe
"Buhari will win without your vote or that of
your household, your community, your State and
your region. "

You Buhari handlers people never learn. This quote of yours is why Buhari will never win. As usual, I expect you to go on sabbatical when Buhari loses again like you did when fayose won.

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Descartes: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
zlatansomto:
You're a bloody fool •

Habatically habatical!!! You went too far dear embarassed

That Man is a grandpa you know. sad

You better apologise to him now cos your tone of language was bit too harsh and our people are not well-known for insulting ELDERS embarassed embarassed

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principal thing cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Descartes: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eziachi:
I know that I am, but thanks for reminding me.

Please sir, forgive him for such brazen display embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
i laugh when they say he doesn't need igbos.

checkout the population of igbo all over nigeria, not only those in southeast.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by bettercreature(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Buhari keeps telling igbos Nigeria won the civil war despite being aware of the general resolution of the war as "no victor, no vanguished." Buhari keeps insulting the sensibilities of igbos. Buhari is strange to igbo. He will keep contesting till he clocks 100. insha Allah!
no victor no vanquished was designed to make you happy,Nigeria was a clear victor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Anwasia:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes u are an igbo person but a childish one.
Can you pls tell me what has gej done for the igbo nation that will make us all his supporters.?

As for me I don't give a dame who wins the election I just want a good leader for Nigeria
Its as simple as with Buhari, APC has not provided a better alternative. Buhari too was once a president what did he do for igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
bettercreature:
no victor no vanquished was designed to make you happy,Nigeria was a clear victor
so if Buhari has decided to make me sad, why should I vote him?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Dereformer(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
bettercreature:
He doesnt need igbo vote, it was 22 million vs 12million in 2011 without south west and south east
Lets see what will happen if we add south west

And you think all that voted Buhari in 2011 will vote him in 2015? Guy you need help.

I am currently in Adamawa, yola precisely. People see Buhari as putrid fever that should be avoided at all cost.

Surely, the incidence of Boko Haram has indeed exposed Buhari.

We are patiently waiting for February 14 2015 when the dogs and babboons will soak in thier blood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
OP, you are confused. How I wish you have a little common sense.
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
I wonder why most people are so confident that buhari will win the whole of southwest and north.

When the elections are over, lots of people will turn into laughing stocks on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Any time I want to have a good laugh......I look for Freeglobe and Musiwa threads and comments to read.... grin grin cheesy cheesy

They both gives free entertainment....

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Anwasia(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
FreeGlobe:

Its as simple as with Buhari, APC has not provided a better alternative. Buhari too was once a president what did he do for igbos.

As I said I all I need is a good leadership for Nigeria I don't give a dame who that person is.
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
If Buhari wins next year I will deactivate my nairaland account totally. Any APC person up for the challenge too for Buhari? ilugunboy... Gbawe? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by ichidodo: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
If Buhari wins, i will convert to islam..
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Gbawe: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
zlatansomto:
You're a bloody fool •

No. You are the fool, a very uncouth one for that matter, for insulting one of the most well-respected members of this forum. It will serve you well in life to listen to voices of wisdom and knowledge instead of operating with a default mentality of insulting those who say things you do not agree with.

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Alphaoscar: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

I'm talking about igbos, you are not igbo. You can address the person that confirmed yorubas too will not vote Buhari

Continue living in fools Paradise. are you the one that will dictate who the South East &westerners cast their vote for?
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
[/quote] He doesnt need igbo vote, it was 22 million vs 12million in 2011 without south west and south east
Lets see what will happen if we add south west[quote]

SW only added 4m votes to GEJ's total, votes in 2011.Even if we assume everyne in this figure to be yoruba and add it to Buhari's 12 m.The total figure would stil be GEJ 18M,Buhari 16M votes.

But the fact remains that 99% of the SS/SE/MB non-indigenes in the SW and even some yoruba xtians will never vote Buhari in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Gbawe: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
If Buhari wins next year I will deactivate my nairaland account totally. Any APC person up for the challenge too for Buhari? ilugunboy... Gbawe? cheesy cheesy

People like you who make silly bets, like the above, are sentimental and egotistical individuals incapable of getting the best out of life. Why should I deactivate my NL account because of the win or loss of any politician?Many politicians live extremely privileged lives and an election win or loss is actually more painful or injurious (literally) to their over-zealous supporters than to the contestants themselves.

As someone who uses NL for various purposes, I am not ready to sacrifice my account for any politician because I have my own life and independent pursuits that are not tied to what others do. Politicians come and go my friend. Do not kill yourself over them. Aside my burning desire to see a Nigeria that resemble all the developed nations I have access to, I am not at all into worshipping any politician.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by pacesetter939: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gbawe:
@OP.

Keep your vote. Buhari does not need it because what will be will be. If majority of Nigerians are ready for change, as I personally believe they are after the 5 years horror showof GEJ , then Buhari will win without your vote or that of your household, your community, your State and your region. It is obvious folks like you will never vote for Buhari even if Jesus Christ direct you to do so.

Why not spare us these pathetic threads where you find the flimsiest excuse to announce that Buhari has committed a 'new' offence that will prevent you voting for him when we know you are 100% committed to voting according to your ethnic and religious prejudice?
Poster, may your days be long.
Please, ignore the OP as she is speaking for only herself. We the igbos know better. We have learned from our mistakes of 2011 Elections against the General, though some may disagree with fact but the reality is, we are sure dependable with a Buhari in Asorock that this corruption infested GEJ.
We will not be fooled again.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gbawe:

People like you who make silly bets, like the above, are sentimental and egotistical individuals incapable of getting the best out of life. Why should I deactivate my NL account because of the win or loss of any politician?Many politicians live extremely privileged lives and an election win or loss is actually more painful or injurious (literally) to their over-zealous supporters than to the contestants themselves. As someone who uses NL for various reasons, I am not ready to sacrifice my account for any politician because I have my own life and independent purpose that is not tied to what others do. Politicians come and go my friend. Do not kill yourself over them. Aside my burning desire to see a Nigeria that resemble all the developed nations I have access to, I am not at all into worshipping any politician.

You have time to explain yourself to a lout like Freeglobe? undecided
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by HonourablePomk: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
OP sorry i have to ask you this Are you high on something? Do you represent the whole of the East? And how does the Article there represent what you are spewing here
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by ak47mann(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Northerners are simply idiotic! Is it why Kano state was heaped with 44 lgs by the thieving Abacha? Hell is eating the north up through their self propelled BH. The north hate GEJ? Who cares. Lazy boned parasites that are shameless. For 40 years on the saddle, yet your heart, liver and brain had been in the barrels of oil from the south and you could not develop any of the arid north. Buhari can get few votes from some deluded ss/se people the sw and northern vote apart from middle belts will not take him anywhere.Northerners had ruled the country for long stretches of 38 out of 54 years; poverty,illiteracy,corruption poor economic growth is what they brought to nigeria mainly northern nigeria were the people of the north lack most things than other zones cool

How can you fix nigeeriaa if your house is on fire.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Fact;
the numver of igbos living in the north east, north west, north central, south south and south west far exceeds those living in the south east.

We have a fair share of the populations of those zones.

Some igbos, especially the younger generation who are not properly informed, will vote for the tyrant, but our people are going to massively vote for Jonathan like the last time.

When you guys see the number of votes for jonathan from those zones, it should not suprise any of you. Dont start killing people in the name of "its rigged".

Apart from that, Buhari is bad market any day any where and any time.

Anyway, let him survive the delegates decision first.

His nairaland soldiers are so obsessed that they dont even think on the possiblities of him loosing the primaries.

The ugly truth is this, the old tyrant my be popular among the uninformed like we see on nairaland, but he might no be popular among the delegates mostly whom are politicians.

For all I know, Tinubu may decide to play a very fast and last card against the serial loose and that would be a game changer. We have seen how naive he is, small boys may teach him politics.

Anyhow it goes, Nigeria is jinxed.

We are keeping date with history come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Gbawe: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
ilugunboy:

You have time to explain yourself to a lout like Freeglobe? undecided

Some of them are so unbelievably childish. Does life end because a Politician win/lose an election? This is proof of how immature some posters are. Those who generally understand that politics is a means to an end, i.e a better Nigeria, will never compromise themselves for politicians who will always come and go. Where are the political thugs who fought and died for Odili, Gbenga Daniel et in the past? Has their death prevented others replacing those they lost their lives fighting for?

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eziachi:
I know that I am, but thanks for reminding me. I needed from genius like you from time to time.
WORD!
Much respect Sire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months / South Africans Killing Blacks #xenophobia(photos)discretion Pls / I’m For State Police, Stronger States, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.