Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,835 members, 7,921,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word (1000 Views)

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by blackfase(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2014
I see Gen Buhari as an extra-ordinary
man, a real man and detribalised
Nigerian. He is clean, not corrupt. He is
a man of integrity. And I challenge
anybody, both President Jonathan and
all his supporters, to contest it in an
open debate. I believe that only Buhari
can fight corruption in Nigeria because
he honestly detests corruption. He has
been head of state, minister of
petroleum and governor of a north-
eastern state. He was also the
executive chairman of Petroleum Trust
fund (PTF) and in all that, he was not
soiled in any way. When he was accused
of corruption, he challenged them to
show the world his corruption. Till date
they have not. He is the only former
head of state that has no plot of land
and house in Abuja and no oil block
anywhere.
Whenever he goes to Abuja he stays in
a hotel. He stayed clean in and out of
office. And I think that we need only
clean individuals to lead this country. I
can assure you that when elected,
Buhari will fix Nigeria within his first
100 days in office. In the first 100
days, the price of petrol must come
down from N97 to between N40 and
N50. He has done it before and he will
do it again. He is honest and you can
trust him. He has proved to be an
extraordinary Nigerian in and out of
uniform; and a leader of rare qualities
So, I support him, I have my reasons
for that and I am free to express
them. I am not a politician. I don't
belong to any political party. But I am
APC at heart and I have no apology
for that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by acenazt: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Tell Em. Ohh Tell Em. BTW I won't vote Anyone sha. Tam David Forgot to say this.IF ELECTED BUHARI WILL SEE THAT MR EBELE GOES TO JAIL FOR HIS SHENANIGANS.
Re: Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by sweettease(f): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Beautiful but I would have taken him more seriously if he had been more about the man than the party but the last two sentences didn't help. Now it looks like another APC member trying to sell his party's flag bearer as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by nwaanambra1(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
I see Gen Buhari as an extra-ordinary man, a real man and a detribalised Nigerian. He is clean, not corrupt. He is a man of integrity. And I challenge anybody, both President Jonathan and all his supporters, to contest it in an open debate[/i]. I believe that only Buhari can fight corruption in Nigeria because he honestly detests corruption. [size=28pt]He has been head of state, minister of petroleum and governor of a north- eastern state. He was also the executive chairman of Petroleum Trust fund (PTF) and in all that, he was not soiled in any way.[/size] When he was accused of corruption, he challenged them to show the world his corruption. Till date they have not. [size=28pt]He is the only former head of state that has no plot of land and house in Abuja and no oil block anywhere.[/size]

Whenever he goes to Abuja he stays in a hotel. He stayed clean in and out of office. And I think that we need only clean individuals to lead this country. I can assure you that when elected, Buhari will fix Nigeria within his first 100 days in office. In the first 100 days, the price of petrol must come down from N97 to between N40 and N50. He has done it before and he will do it again. He is honest and you can trust him. He has proved to be an extraordinary Nigerian in and out of uniform; and a leader of rare qualities So, I support him, I have my reasons for that and I am free to express them. I am not a politician. I don't belong to any political party. But I am APC at heart and I have no apology
for that.

HE IS TO DATE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS SERVED AS MINISTER OF PETROLEUM, HEAD OF STATE, GOVERNOR AND EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF THE PRESTIGIOUS PTF AND YET HE DOESN'T OWN A HOUSE IN ABUJA NOR OWN AN OIL BLOCK!

YOU CAN GOOGLE UP HIS PERFORMANCE WHILE SERVING IN ALL THESE POSTS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT TO-DATE NO BODY HAS PERFORMED CLOSE TO HIS RECORD TALK MORE OF OUT-PERFORMING HIM!

Nigerians, we have a man that can solve our problems pls lets VOTE IN BUHARI SO HE CAN HEAL THIS NATION!

BUHARI'S TENURE AS A HEAD OF STATE ENDED THE EXTREMIST ISLAMIC TERROR GROUP CALLED MAITATSINE! THESE GROUP HAD EVERY TENDENCY TO BE WORST THAN BOKOHARAM THEN, BUT HE ENDED THEIR RAIN OF TERROR. I BELIEVE HE HAS THE COURAGE AND STRATEGIES NEEDED TO END THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVIL BOKOHARAM INSURGENTS!

STOP LISTENING TO FALSE PROPAGANDA DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED BY PEOPLE WHO BENEFITS IMMENSELY FROM A SICK AND CORRUPT NIGERIA!

LETS VOTE BUHARI SO WE CAN PUT THIS GREAT COUNTRY ON THE PART OF GREATNESS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by stinggy(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmm

February is close...

1 Like

Re: Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by penzino(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
stinggy:
Hmmm

February is close...
very close
Re: Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Viva Buhari !
Re: Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by stinggy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
penzino:
very close

My broda, whr av u bn na?

Hope you'll be home to chase our gap-toothed gov outta Agodi too? grin
Re: Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word by penzino(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
stinggy:

My broda, whr av u bn na?

Hope you'll be home to chase our gap-toothed gov outta Agodi too? grin
been around o, hustling things . ova chase. The guy own Don do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

whats the Outcome Of Our national CONFERENCE? / APC VP Slot: Rivers People Are The Biggest Losers... / Pastor Sunday Adelajoa Endorses BUHARI.......GEJ Hmmmmmmmmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.