Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,716 members, 7,914,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:59 PM

Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence (6279 Views)

Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? / President Mugabe Throws Million-dollar Party In A Poverty-stricken Country. See / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by Vikkie14: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cannonleo:
Sector 3 (adamawa)
having seen the recent daring attack on damaturu and the underlying issues involved as well..i went thru different intel around and i came up with this idea.on the whole the entire operation deals with advancement towards the border but for this objective runs south down towards liberating gujba and gulani and reduce pressure on an intending new frontier gombe.

objective:capture of gujba...town has been held for a minimum of 2months and acted as a launch pad for daring raid into capital city.a buffer zone had been initially created but failed to hold when it mattered..
because of the proximity to buni yadi still held by Bh.. a massive amount of hardware will be needed to achieve this objective..

first 2 companies of special forces (well armed should be deployed thru fune LGA(to the west of damaturu with utmost secrecy(possibly thru the night in a convoy of mostly light vehicles to increase mobility and surprise..on the NW of gujba..SF will engage hostiles around the border with fika and gujba..the essence is not to attack the objective but to draw out large swaths of fighter out from defensive positions around villages in both gujba and fune...

Phase 1:a full brigade coming from damaturu will split at the South west of damaturu..one battalion(A) into fune LGA the other(b) will hold a defensive line at a safe zone away from gujba directly north of it.

with at least 6 main T-72 tanks and back up T-55(7) and towed artillery..the first battalion will race directly to aid the retreating special forces at fune..the special forces will take heavy fire but i pray with the new spirit on ground they will hold(it a big gamble).. when radio contact is made with the SF companies by BATT A they will retreat back disorderly giving BH the usual impressions.trusting the hostiles to take the bait.. the SF CO will radio in a holding point not greater than 40km(daura) from fune border.(adequate COMMS is needed)..an ambush will be set up by batt A allowing the fleeing SF officers to go thru then enveloping the hostile. BATT a will smash the attack and force the hostiles to a standoff allowing phase 2 to commerce.

Phase 2:Batt b already setting up defensive positions is safe areas north of gujba will be reinforced by at least 2 more companies ..a call sign will be Communicated via damaturu HQ to BAtt b enabling them commence phase2.. air support will arrive from Yola already briefed will head to GUJba town .BAtt b will then advance swiftly to the outskirts of the town.
air support will concentrate first of villages before gujba hitting them first before returning to base to refuel and rearm(jets) wihle helos continue to0 provide air support and enemy suppression.BATTb will engage elements of hostiles swiftly using armor(T-72,55 and GMP 2)(18) to break down attacks.artillery will not be used..if attck is successful.. BATT b with reach Gujba town on the outskirts..artilerry will then be placed under heavy fire from defenders as attacking platoons seek to establish a line of fire..once set artilery should be used on defenders fo the outskirts forcing them back..HElos will return to base to refuel immedately jets are spotted..the outskirts will be pounded again and 2 companies will advance with armour..

hostiles engaging BaTT A will be informed of the attck of home base(gujba) and will retreat to defend town.. Batt A will go hot on their hills using GMP 2 first and letting tanks come along(to ensure a proper blankets of fire)they will suck BH directly from the SW of fune trapping GUjba from two sides N AND NW

once objective is achieved BATT b should race to link up with garrison troops from damboa and biu(not sure of status now) throu damat and that will hit fleeing hostiles to the east for achievement of phase 2 ..
BATT A will then push hostiles south dropping a company down to provide rear cover in case of threats from FIKA..troops will encircle gujba town west with BATT B with new troops from damboa and biu via damat will encircle N and hope hostile dont escape via JIRI..
recapture and mop up..

once full objective s are achieved a strong defensive line to the east OF BATT B should be established(damboa troops can handle that)as most parts of biu are not accounted for
BATT A shhould set up a defensive line west of their position with sprinkles of reinforcements coming from BAtt B AOR..
a strong supply route must be maintained...

10 to 15 T-72 (i small mechanized battalion)
15 T-55 as support.
artilery support from artilery corp.1 company(7 to 10 pieces towed) with enough shells
A small motorized batt(mraps,Apx,IFvs mix at least 28 )

A well defined supply line and swift logistical support...

..next objective for sector 3 should be buni yadi
Bro, i must really commend your analyses. Let me salute a ""comrade-in-arm". I really agreed with all your analyses. You should really be a "strategist" for the Army. I salute comradegrin
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by sandy4lv: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hi Leo and the likes,

Nice war tactice we have here. If our army are like what I am reading here, then their is hope of defeating BH.
Or don't you think we can?

In God we trust. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by Cannonleo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Vikkie14:

Bro, i must really commend your analyses. Let me salute a ""comrade-in-arm". I really agreed with all your analyses. You should really be a "strategist" for the Army. I salute comradegrin
Thnk u comrade...it will come 2 pass.it really pains me when people go haywire with stupid theories when we should objectively crticize the military..i have a burning desire to serve this country with unparalleled love for the military (airforce in particular) I believe that this country is gry only dat our attitudes as citizens are holding it down..i believe in my own small way I can unleash dat grtness...victoria acerta NA once again gracias buddy
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by eightsin(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
I have always been suspecting this country called Chad!
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by Cannonleo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandy4lv:
Hi Leo and the likes,

Nice war tactice we have here. If our army are like what I am reading here, then their is hope of defeating BH.
Or don't you think we can?

In God we trust. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Yes dear we can regardless of the mistakes and near dramas that has characterized this campaign.i believe in God,nigeria and the military.we can if only we get rid of our strategy of containment and be more pragmatic towards securing our borders(fighting dowm 2 it) we can continue the containiment strategy and keep lossing and gaining territory..with.our own borders or we can take this method as a.new campaign pull resources push towards our border on all side create a buffer zone with everytin we have while we await the building of the longest border fence in africa .but wr will prevail
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by Vikkie14: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cannonleo:

Thnk u comrade...it will come 2 pass.it really pains me when people go haywire with stupid theories when we should objectively crticize the military..i have a burning desire to serve this country with unparalleled love for the military (airforce in particular) I believe that this country is gry only dat our attitudes as citizens are holding it down..i believe in my own small way I can unleash dat grtness...victoria acerta NA once again gracias buddy
Amen to your wish. We are in the same shoe. You know, when i was in secondary school, everyone called me "Old Soldier" cox my mentality is beyond being a civilian. My physics teacher then doesn't know my real name till date except that nick name. I really believe that "Its a sin if i dont join the military". So many of my friend during my sec days love joining the army but some are of short stature while some aint fit. Tho' a chunk of them are already serving members now.
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by Cannonleo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Vikkie14:

Amen to your wish. We are in the same shoe. You know, when i was in secondary school, everyone called me "Old Soldier" cox my mentality is beyond being a civilian. My physics teacher then doesn't know my real name till date except that nick name. I really believe that "Its a sin if i dont join the military". So many of my friend during my sec days love joining the army but some are of short stature while some aint fit. Tho' a chunk of them are already serving members now.

Same as me..my mentality seems alien 2 my friends who have no interest in the making except 2 flex..if I cant make it to NAF it has 2 be NA both are in my blood

1 Like

Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by Vikkie14: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cannonleo:

Same as me..my mentality seems alien 2 my friends who have no interest in the making except 2 flex..if I cant make it to NAF it has 2 be NA both are in my blood
I could make use of NAF too but my DNA matched that of NA. I cant join NN cox i have phobia for drowning grin GRACIA buddy
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chad has a better air force than nigeria with mig-29 jets and has one of the best desert warfare army in the world.

So be careful what you wish for...
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by Horus(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
[size=19pt]Chad denies funding Boko Haram[/size]

December 04, 2014

By LAIDE AKINBOADE

ABUJA – The Chadian Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Isah Braimah, yesterday, exonerated his country of funding or arming the Boko Haram insurgents. He stated this when members #BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, protested to Chadian embassy in Abuja, with banners, asking the Chadian government to explain its roles in the insurgency in the North-East and demanding a response to a media report that a close ally of the Chadian President, had been arrested by Cameroonian gendarmes, with lethal arms meant for Boko Haram. He also asked the BBOG, coalition members who visited his mission, to meet the Federal Government for answers in the abducted Chibok girls. The envoy, said his country had no inkling to the whereabouts of the over 200 Chibok girls who were abducted by the Boko Haram sect in April, 2014, stressing that it was only the Nigerian government that should be held responsible for the rescue of the school girls. The leader of the BBOG members, Aisha Yesufu, who led five representatives of the movement to the meeting with the ambassador, quoted him as saying that Chad was not supporting Boko Haram insurgents in its war against Nigeria. According to Yesufu, the envoy accused the Nigeria Police Force of dragging the name of his county in the mud by alleging that it arrested a Chadian with arms, that Isah challenged the Police to provide evidence of Chadian involvement in the terrorism in Nigeria.The BBOG leader, who briefed other coalition members after the meeting outside the Chadian embassy gate, stated that the ambassador could not provide satisfactory answers to many questions that were posed to him on the Boko Haram insurgency and his nation’s questionable roles.“The ambassador said the the way they practice Islam in his country is different from Nigeria because Muslims co-exist peacefully with others. He said we should meet our government for answers on the Chibok girls and denied that his country was supporting or sponsoring Boko Haram,” she said. She said that the group was advised to send a letter to President Idris Derby of Chad, who would be expected to give detailed response to BBOG’s inquiries. Yesufu further said her movement would also dispatch a letter to President Goodluck Jonathan, as advised by the envoy, to demand an update on efforts being made to rescue the Chibok girls who have been in Boko Haram captivity for seven months.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/chad-denies-funding-boko-haram/#sthash.2sXua400.dpuf
Re: Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence by igbo2011(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Africans love killing each other...smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bombshell Exposed: Sat Guru Maharaji Names Gen.buhari, Atiku, Sultan Of Sokoto, / 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Number 1 Will Shock You!! / FG Reacts As The US Impose Visa Ban On Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.