Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:42 PM

Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai (12780 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Ojugunrege(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2014
RIP Oyamuyefa
Awa to ku.........eje ka jaiye jeje...
Make u softly softly chop d life of ur head.....
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by UnknownT: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2014
And his own case is diffrent from aisha falode's son that was pushed down and government was quick to tell them to investigate the cause of the death of a junkie. Death is a leveller
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by AceOfDiamonds(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Its those that have enough that get to buy crack undecided

Whatever...
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Bibol(f): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Such a promising young man
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Swizdoe(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2014
At over-45 you should already have a retirement plan if you work in the civil service.
You should even be your own boss not someone bossing you around except you are uneducated
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by venivedivici(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Always suspected that story didn't add up
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2014
On a serious note......
The words of God are still happening. It might just take long but it shall come to pass. The wicked shall not go unpunished. God is truly watching.

I just pray we all shall not take part in our parents and great grand parents sin.....that should always be our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Riclord001(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2014
may our stolen money continue to choke its looters...
RIP, If ur soul should find solace

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Pavore9: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2014
Where there is no control, abuse fertilizes.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by otokx(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2014
So this thief was allowed to keep back some of his loot?

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by dammytosh: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
Any politician or their family using our money to take drug may they die untimely death.
RIP to the boy.

AMEN !!!!!!

Stop cursing bro. I hate curses but as you dey say this one, Make Aro ro mo.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by radiance26(f): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2014
dollarlander:
Booked. Its like 9jas no get job again. Their job is to be the first to comment on any thread that hits the front page. Nawa o.

But I think these must be the children at home, who survive under the feeding of their parents or guardians. Because if you have responsibilities, you will Nairaland less.

Kudos anyways.

U av a job abi? U av responsibilities abi? Den wat are u doing on nairaland? Small pikin wey no sabi think and talk. U were only well fed,but u were u not well brought up.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by radiance26(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2014
RIP
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by jonadaft: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2014
ok

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by kandiikane(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
So shall all those criminals who loot our country end in Jesus name

All their family members shall die a horrible death!!! AMEN
erm, do you pay tax?
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Mayydayy(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2014
i have a feeling he was oppressing the Arabs.telling them we have better oil in Bayelsa than they do in UAE
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by holatin(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
dammytosh:

AMEN !!!!!!

Stop cursing bro. I hate curses but as you dey say this one, Make Aro ro mo.
hahaha I love you so much sir
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by EbirichBen(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
A boy that does not Smoke nor Drinks (Alcohol). Asians killing Africa since 1 BC

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by musicwriter(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Most Nigerians have no idea that God always answer our prayers for our politicians.

Any politician stealing money belonging to Nigerians always end up having a broken unhappy life. They will never enjoy the loot. Forget about how you see them on TV, they're not happy. All of them!.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by okomogo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, I've lived in the UAE for more than two years,I know this guy and I will tell you emphatically that he was murdered and this fucking Arabs are trying to cover it up just like they did in the February case, I only weep for my country because our youths are going one after the other in the hands of this idiots. God will continue to punish them for all their cover ups. Where will he even get the drugs not to take let alone over dose.. Story of the gods
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by nkenu(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
That is the repacusion of stollen wealth. Nigerians should learn from the past thieves.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by ceasare: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
musicwriter:
Most Nigerians have no idea that God always answer our prayers for our politicians.
Any politician stealing money belonging to Nigerians always end up having a broken unhappy life. They will never enjoy the loot. Forget about how you see them on TV, they're not happy. All of them!.

Boss you ve said it all you cant sell sorrow in d marketplace and expect to be paid joy in exchange.let those amongst our politicians who have ears let them hear.whether the guy was killed by d Arabs is story for another day .if he schooled in Nigeria probably he won't hv met this kind of death as his father and his likes hv ruined the country and whatever is left of our collective sensibility.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Askthelawyer: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
dollarlander:
Booked. Its like 9jas no get job again. Their job is to be the first to comment on any thread that hits the front page. Nawa o.

But I think these must be the children at home, who survive under the feeding of their parents or guardians. Because if you have responsibilities, you will Nairaland less.

Kudos anyways.

If that is the case is it save to say you are also a child? #justasking grin
www.askthelawyeronline.com
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by tete7000(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

This can't be a prayer, at least not to Jesus Christ I am sure. Jesus himself said 'Pray for your enemies, bless those who persecute you'. Paul would later add -'Bless and do not curse'.
Let God be the judge, men sin will find them out. Your curse is unchristian and highly unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by omenka(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't celebrate the death of a youth regardless of the sins of their parents.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by redsun(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Awufu dey run belle! No be lie at all.

Most if them are all alcoholics and junkies. I categorically know of a few here in England. They have so much of the blood monies at their disposal to the point that they can't handle it. They never think of investments since it comes freely and regularly, so the only thing that comes to their fickle and lazy minds is high life which entails hard drugs,alcohol and bittches.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by Adex097: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

GoD Forbid!!!
angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by dhantey324(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Picture of him snorting or I no believe.. Whites will kill a black 4 less reasons dis days
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai by dapotemi: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Truth shall set us ALL free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks / 40 Notable Quotes From Peter Obi / Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.