Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,387 members, 7,913,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! (26048 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Janeify(f): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
duni04:

grin
your laughter shows you're guilty tongue
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Ignyte(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
I collected N7,000 for computer society from Js1 to Ss3, i was not even their member o.. In Ss2 3rd term, I finally joined... I was elected president, and i collected N9,000 that i collected from my parents. The time they suspected... I typed letter for myself and went home as proof for the money collection
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Ambrogio(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nairaland

Lol... The censorship on Nairaland is serious
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Janeify(f): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
nekaa:
My momma thought I couldn't handle a ceramic plate at Js2 so she gave me stainless plate which I hated, so I told her we sleep with our plates during siesta n if the plate falls n wakes everybody up I would have to sing them to sleep... she gave me the ceramic plate last last sha.
Chai grin shocked
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by promoassist: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by whizqueen(f): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
I no fit forget that mad lie oo shocked
On that fateful day i told everyone i was going out for my ican tutorial as usual oh. Meanwhile i was traveling as far as ibadan from lagos. angry I was the last person at home so i locked the door naso i carry key put for bag they go i.b as i reach mowe-ibafo side my p.man called my fone and asked for the key. #Gbam it doned on me that i left lagos with the whole house key cry... wetin i go do i was confused embarassed the bad gal in me jes told me to turn of my fone and continue with the Journey, So i did cheesy
The day was fun but i had to leave early cos of the key. So i hurried back to the park n grabbed a bus back to lagos. I got home n no one was evn around sef grin. I thought it was over until my dad got home and asked where i had been all day questioning my movements. He said he came to my tutorial centre n evryone was busy saying they've not seen me today o cry and he tried reaching my fone that it was off. #Gengen the big lie came to my head "i went to ican office they called me personally that my passport n some other records were missing. So i had to rush to their office. I forgot my fone at home n couldnt put any calls thru"
P.man: but i called u to ask for the key and u answered the fone but it was nt reachable aftawards so how come u dropped it at home??
Me: #(kia i feel like slapping mysef nw, wich kin mistake be that? ) i answered "wen my fone rings twice and i don't answer it d call go enter voicemail automatically. Daddy the call was on voicemail am sure u didnt hear my voice"
Another lie o... he chop the lie like rice and chicken wink cheesy Chai see this badt gal lied to her father all because of a guy o tongue God have mercy angry

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by litetias(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
My mom once came into my room while I was in my bathroom toking a joint. On stepping out of my bathroom I was accosted by my mom who asked me what all the smoke was about. I told her I had been praying and burning incense. Suffice it to say that she didn't buy the lie. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by generaldre(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
whizqueen:
On that fateful day i told everyone i was going out for my ican tutorial as usual oh. Meanwhile i was traveling as far as ibadan from lagos. angry I was the last person at home so i locked the door naso i carry key put for bag they go i.b as i reach mowe-ibafo side my p.man called my fone and asked for the key. #Gbam it doned on me that i left lagos with the whole house key cry... wetin i go do i was confused embarassed the bad gal in me jes told me to turn of my fone and continue with the Journey, So i did cheesy
The day was fun but i had to leave early cos of the key. So i hurried back to the park n grabbed a bus back to lagos. I got home n no one was evn around sef grin. I thought it was over until my dad got home and asked where i had been all day questioning my movements. He said he came to my tutorial centre n evryone was busy saying they've not seen me today o cry and he tried reaching my fone that it was off. #Gengen the big lie came to my head "i went to ican office they called me personally that my passport n some other records were missing. So i had to rush to their office. I forgot my fone at home n couldnt put any calls thru"
P.man: but i called u to ask for the key and u answered the fone but it was nt reachable aftawards so how come u dropped it at home??
Me: #(kia i feel like slapping mysef nw, wich kin mistake be that? ) i answered "wen my fone rings twice and i don't answer it d call go enter voicemail automatically. Daddy the call was on voicemail am sure u didnt hear my voice"
Another lie o... he chop the lie like rice and chicken wink cheesy Chai see this badt gal lied to her father all because of a guy o tongue God have mercy angry
this is epic
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Hawlahscho(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Abduletudaye:
Ok, my parents were lie detectors.. Hence, I couldn't lie coz I didn't have the lie-sense (so to speak). Anyway, I dey lie die now!! grin..

lols.. all liars are going to hell, you can't make our heave WINKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by CoCoLav(f): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
deuce7:

So not everyone lies? Hmmm but I thought your a lawyer?

Not all lawyers lie angry
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by duni04(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Judging by all the replies here, I was a very good boy in primary and secondary school. See all the criminal things u guys did! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by EstarKeys(f): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=pasqal09 post=28591609]A colleague of mine back in high school went home and told his parents who were illiterates that he broke the amoeba in the biology lab and the photosynthesis inside escaped and the school is asking him to pay for it. grin grin

A classmate of mine also told his parents who were also illiterates that he was asked to hire a small portion of land and labourers for his SSCE Agricultural Science practicals costing over 70,000. Unfortunately for him, his parents came to school to complain to the Principal which landed him in serious trouble. He was actually expelled for it.

So share yours.........[/quotelmoa!
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by duni04(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
whizqueen:
Jisos! shocked you should win an Oscar for this!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
whizqueen:
because of d ick
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Abduletudaye(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hawlahscho:

lols.. all liars are going to hell, you can't make our heave WINKS

I aint going down alone angry tongue
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by christabeli: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
This Christmas, I told them I am going for Ashoebi, I hv already shown them the traditional attire my tailor made for me whereas I am going to spend two days with my sweetheart.
Really? And if something happens to your enemy on the way, who will grieve most? Sweetheart or the parents. Maybe I am old school, but this idea of love, I don't understand. Just my thoughts dear no hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by piagetskinner(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dint work out...cos I was always caught
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by duni04(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:
My cousin who was an engineering student told his dad he needed money to buy engine block for a project. His dad had to call mine to borrow money and that's where he got exposed.

Another cousin who was an anatomy student said he needed money for cadavar. They called my dad to borrow money again and that's where sh it hit the roof.

My sister lied that she was going for a tutorial meanwhile she was going to the beach. While at the beach she took pictures which she posted on Facebook. My dad's employee saw the pictures and took it to show him and was praising him for having such a beautiful daughter, my dad just smiled. My sister later came home not knowing she had been exposed. It was a really bad day for her.
Was it u that ratted ur cousins out?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by rsleeky(f): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janeify:

Okay! So Emeka & Nkiru were
taking a romantic walk down the
beach one cool night. Emeka grabs
Nkiru's hands, draws her closer to
him, kisses her & says, "Baby! You
know I so much love you. There's
no one here. Its just us. Let's do
WEEWEECHU."Nkiru looks around &
says, "My love, I don't want to do
WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold
hands & cuddle."Emeka
agrees.After a while, Emeka asks
her again, "Oh baby! Please my
love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!"Nkiru
replies: "Baby'm, don't rush me. I
don't want to do it. I just want to
be wrapped in your arms."Emeka
calms down.After a longer while,
Emeka can't hold it any longer. He
says, "My heartbeat, its not fair oh!
Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since
last year oh!"Nkiru reluctantly
agrees!So Emeka immediately
grabs her closer to him, hugs her
tight, brings out the guitar
strapped to his back & they both
start singing:"WEEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU
A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
WEEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW
YEAR!!!!!"See their dirty minds!
What were y'all thinking
WEEWEECHU was? Seasons
greetings Jare!!
lol its not new
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by femmysin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
I remember telling my parents that they asked us to purchase 4 different books:
HISTORY = #30,000
OF = # 20,000
WEST. = #17,000
AFRICA. = # 25,000.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by daey118(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Janeify:

Okay! So Emeka & Nkiru were
taking a romantic walk down the
beach one cool night. Emeka grabs
Nkiru's hands, draws her closer to
him, kisses her & says, "Baby! You
know I so much love you. There's
no one here. Its just us. Let's do
WEEWEECHU."Nkiru looks around &
says, "My love, I don't want to do
WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold
hands & cuddle."Emeka
agrees.After a while, Emeka asks
her again, "Oh baby! Please my
love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!"Nkiru
replies: "Baby'm, don't rush me. I
don't want to do it. I just want to
be wrapped in your arms."Emeka
calms down.After a longer while,
Emeka can't hold it any longer. He
says, "My heartbeat, its not fair oh!
Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since
last year oh!"Nkiru reluctantly
agrees!So Emeka immediately
grabs her closer to him, hugs her
tight, brings out the guitar
strapped to his back & they both
start singing:"WEEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU
A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
WEEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW
YEAR!!!!!"See their dirty minds!
What were y'all thinking
WEEWEECHU was? Seasons
greetings Jare!!
The thunder dar wee fire you ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! undecided

*sighs*
There is God..
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by daey118(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:
My cousin who was an engineering student told his dad he needed money to buy engine block for a project. His dad had to call mine to borrow money and that's where he got exposed.

Another cousin who was an anatomy student said he needed money for cadavar. They called my dad to borrow money again and that's where sh it hit the roof.

My sister lied that she was going for a tutorial meanwhile she was going to the beach. While at the beach she took pictures which she posted on Facebook. My dad's employee saw the pictures and took it to show him and was praising him for having such a beautiful daughter, my dad just smiled. My sister later came home not knowing she had been exposed. It was a really bad day for her.
Reasons why my social network shiiii's always on #Super_Extra_Ultra_Lock Mode.. Even my pastor dey tackle say ha no dey active for fb ....ha be like see ds Man shaaaa...#YudontKnowUtunu
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by alliyse(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
My own lies are legendary. Lol. Don't let me start what U guys can't withhold. Owk. lemme try and remember,

Meanwhile, Feed ur selves as I ruminate ma lies with the below posts.

Check Out Manchester United (@ManUtd) Top Three Goalscorers Of 2014/15 So Far

http://www.itsallisay.com/2014/12/check-out-manchester-united-manutd-top.html

See also, The customized Dorobucci Xmas Banger

http://www.itsallisay.com/2014/12/have-you-gotten-yours-dorobucci-banger.html?m=1

Check the Worlds most expensive auctioned cars
in 2014.

http://www.itsallisay.com/2014/12/see-worlds-most-expensive-auctioned.html?m=1
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by chibarbie(f): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jerrick:
I've never lied before. I'm not a liar. angry
story for the gods.
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Horllamideh(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
ajibolabd:
i once told them am .........
lemme guess......gay

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Spidermon: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
CoCoLav:

So na your parle dey open everybody yyansh....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by vicot(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
aboki
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Kendumazy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jalal:
Was robbed of d 60k my dad sent me to collect from his Frnd at gunpoint by robbers. God punish devil angry angry angry angry buh u didn't hear it frm me lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed :- lipsrsealed :- lipsrsealed

Liar... Nairalanders, he wasnt robbed.. he's the one who robbed people.. Liar..
Jalal:
Available

[quote author=Jalal post=28609692]Get your reliable Adata flash drives @ affordable price of 16gb for 2k!

Call 08032376494 now![/quote

Hey man.. The laptop you sold for me is rubbish.. i thought i could trust you but all you did was to lie.. said its in a perfect working condition but so many faults in the laptop.

you said the video card is 2GB whereas its an intel something card which is 64mb. the keyboard isnt working,the speakers arent working as well.. the laptop freezes atime.. Man, i need to return the laptop and give me my money back..

you are part of the people tarnishing the image of other online marketers.

very dishonest human being.. i will make sure i spoil your marketing career on this nairaland.. you just watch out..

hope you still remember that you told me that ''i can get the keyboard repair and engineers wont charge less than 5k and its still a good deal'' that shows you intentionally sold the bad laptop for me after when you told me that the laptop is in good perfect working condition..

i need my refund.. thats what i know.. want to send your nonsense laptop back and you refund my money.. thats all i know..

The way you were even pressuring me on the laptop.. i smelt foul play but i was like.. you were trying to sell your product so there's a need for you to always contact your potential buyer to know if they are still buying or not.. not knowing that its because of your fraudulent act.. Thief..

I NEED MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by CoCoLav(f): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
duni04:

Was it u that ratted ur cousins out?

Naaaa! My father isn't an illiterate now

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by FLAWLES(f): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
CHIXOX see LIEs...The Devil IS a Leaner

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by balonso(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Having followed this thread..My own question now is "what will you do later wen u realise ur children tell you same lie(in a more refined nd big way)"

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by debrihachi(f): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jerrick:
I've never lied before. I'm not a liar. angry
ha! u just lied ...smalie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Is There Anything Wrong With A Wife Buying A Property In Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.