Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2811959 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
Oklander:
Maybe cos of some uninteresting circles and they tend to see it through Shippudden and One Piece which are more interesting.
you follow one piece? that is longer than naruto, and I can't find the cd so I would have to download. what episode can I start?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
guydangerous:
was the question that hard or you guys just snub me undecided
the question hard small grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2015
FuckYou:
the question hard small grin
am sorry for making it complicated,but oklander has rescued me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 11:49pm On May 11, 2015
Shittaakeem:
Implosion will it work on techno m3
NOT too sure
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 12:05am On May 12, 2015
I used air tel BBC subscription to test it.. I never gt your time sha. I like it because u can control d commander during battle

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 12:38am On May 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
you follow one piece? that is longer than naruto, and I can't find the cd so I would have to download. what episode can I start?
I don't miss a bit of one piece, every circle is amazingly interesting. You should start from wherever you stopped because there are almost no filler episodes to jump like Naruto that has so many unnecessary flash back episodes. You can download all of Onepiece episodes from... anime44. com on PC or Wap. Naruchigo. com on phone. If you insist on starting from a particular episode, let someone summarize a previous circle for you while you start from the episode of the next circle.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2015
Oklander:
I don't miss a bit of one piece, every circle is amazingly interesting. You should start from wherever you stopped because there are almost no filler episodes to jump like Naruto that has so many unnecessary flash back episodes. You can download all of Onepiece episodes from... anime44. com on PC or Wap. Naruchigo. com on phone. If you insist on starting from a particular episode, let someone summarize a previous circle for you while you start from the episode of the next circle.
I havent even started one piece at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2015
can I get any hd games that doesnt require google services to play.... dere is a sony Xperia with me that doesnt have goigle play services and store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 1:04am On May 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I havent even started one piece at all
hm, They are presently at episode 691. Start from the beginning, the story line is amazing, IMO. In 2012 during one of my breaks, when I started, I finished about 350 episodes within 2 to 3 weeks, it was addictive. You can take your time and watch how the actors develop into bad strong fighters.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:21am On May 12, 2015
Oklander:
hm, They are presently at episode 691. Start from the beginning, the story line is amazing, IMO. In 2012 during one of my breaks, when I started, I finished about 350 episodes within 2 to 3 weeks, it was addictive. You can take your time and watch how the actors develop into bad strong fighters.
thanks, I'll start this week
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 1:30am On May 12, 2015
pators:
can I get any hd games that doesnt require google services to play.... dere is a sony Xperia with me that doesnt have goigle play services and store
u can specify,(genre)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2015
Please guys I need link for God of War ppspp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:08am On May 12, 2015
Redownloading GOD FIRE

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 7:43am On May 12, 2015
007 delected some PSP games

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
007 delected some PSP gamesf
Bro help me with God of War psp download link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 9:39am On May 12, 2015
Nastydroid:
Bro help me with God of War psp download link
go to freeroms.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Grandberry19: 9:54am On May 12, 2015
nuelski10:
Redownloading GOD FIRE
which network are yhu using bro....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
go to freeroms.com
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:31am On May 12, 2015
I watched need for speed game play. Am delecting RR3..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:44am On May 12, 2015
I watched need for speed game play. Am delecting RR3.. most. Wanted will work on my phone p5?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
I watched need for speed game play. Am delecting RR3.. most. Wanted will work on my phone p5?
it will work perfectly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 12:15pm On May 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
it will work perfectly
the one in revdl.com is it unlimited
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
I used air tel BBC subscription to test it.. I never gt your time sha. I like it because u can control d commander during battle
which game is this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
Collinz2:
which game is this
rival at war: firefight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
nuelski10:
Redownloading GOD FIRE
I have been looking for this game. What phone are using? I cant find this game on my play store and have been unable 2get d obb 4rm a third party site.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 2weeks(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2015
Some1 should help me with walking dead season 1 English link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 2:33pm On May 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
it will work perfectly
mine is not in English. Wat can I do pls

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
mine is not in English. Wat can I do pls
I just uploaded my apk here http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/Kufwq6j1/file.html

Download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 3:59pm On May 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I just uploaded my apk here http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/Kufwq6j1/file.html

Download it
I will have to download data again?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2015
I received 2k from konga,how is that possible

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
I will have to download data again?
guy the need for speed has English language oh... Thats what it showed when I first downloaded it at redvl... Just go to settings with ur sense... Stroll down and swipe left or right at the bottom option it's also said at the redvl page you downloaded it go check it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.