Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2811972 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2015
Which name and class of 32gb memory card are you guys using on infinix hot,please reply ASAP is urgent
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2015
guydangerous:
I received 2k from konga,how is that possible
scam
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 5:48pm On May 12, 2015
Oklander:
I have been looking for this game. What phone are using? I cant find this game on my play store and have been unable 2get d obb 4rm a third party site.
i use a gionee m2
@grandberry i use mtn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 5:55pm On May 12, 2015
nuelski10:
i use a gionee m2 @grandberry i use mtn
They said not available 4 my device, p4.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 6:03pm On May 12, 2015
Oklander:
They said not available 4 my device, p4.
download from 3rd party site like revdl.com
It is available in my own playstore

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 6:32pm On May 12, 2015
nuelski10:
OK, will check there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 6:35pm On May 12, 2015
dynamo007:
guy the need for speed has English language oh... Thats what it showed when I first downloaded it at redvl... Just go to settings with ur sense... Stroll down and swipe left or right at the bottom option it's also said at the redvl page you downloaded it go check it out
no instruction on d site about that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
dynamo007:
scam
I will use it on them sha by ordering an item worth that amount
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
no instruction on d site about that
open the game you'll see a settings icon below... Click on it.. And adjust the settings you can find there that'd where the language option is
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2015
guydangerous:
I will use it on them sha by ordering an item worth that amount
lol badt guy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 7:12pm On May 12, 2015
dynamo007:
open the game you'll see a settings icon below... Click on it.. And adjust the settings you can find there that'd where the language option is
done..but most words aren't English sad

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2015
nuelski10:
the graphics is discouraging!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:24pm On May 12, 2015
Joshkid:
the graphics is discouraging!
yu can set it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
I will have to download data again?
yes, it is completely English.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 8:28pm On May 12, 2015
nuelski10:
i use a gionee m2
@grandberry i use mtn
Got banned for the second time in 24hrs on mc5, Lol, smh. I really need to get from playstore but its not available for p4 again.

Since you use gionee, pls help me with this part of your "build.prop" folder, I want to tweak ma phone to make playstore make the games available for me grin.

Build.prop is located at; File explorer/Root/System/build.prop. Open as text and screen short this part for me.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
yes, it is completely English.
chai... Hope its unlimited
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
FuckYou:
chai... Hope its unlimited
no
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
Oklander:
Got banned for the second time in 24hrs on mc5, Lol, smh. I really need to get from playstore but its not available for p4 again.

Since you use gionee, pls help me with this part of your "build.prop" folder, I want to tweak ma phone to make playstore make the games available for me grin.

Build.prop is located at; File explorer/Root/System/build.prop. Open as text and screen short this part for me.
i flashed a custom rom ohh and the games which were not on my playstore before appeared
i will advice against messing with ur build.prop.I bricked my previous phone because of dat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 9:14pm On May 12, 2015
nuelski10:
i flashed a custom rom ohh and the games which were not on my playstore before appeared
i will advice against messing with ur build.prop.I bricked my previous phone because of dat
hmmm, owkay. Let me hunt for a ROM then.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2015
dynamo007:
scam
this is no scam,screenshot below

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2015
after downloading god of war ppsspp file and extracting,what should i do next to make it play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
Nastydroid:
after downloading god of war ppsspp file and extracting,what should i do next to make it play
use or ppsspp to open it..in d ppsspp scroll to where u extracted d iso
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nastydroid(m): 5:51am On May 13, 2015
FuckYou:
use or ppsspp to open it..in d ppsspp scroll to where u extracted d iso
thanks Bro, it is working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:20pm On May 13, 2015
isaiah9:
Mc3

Boss pls how can I get am this game? I use a SamsunggGalaxy grand neo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 2weeks(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2015
isaiah9:
http://www.andropalace.net/2014/04/the-walking-dead-season-one-full-apkdata-all-episodes-unlocked.html
do I need to start up the game with internet cuz its showing "unfortunately wds1 stopped working"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by WIZGUY69(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2015
my people!
I hail o:

what could be the cause

there are some game I will be playing on my phone,

and suddenly they will just seize & go back to the home page. (some @ the height of success)

it's painful o.

very painful!

what can be the cause
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2015
ladykilllar:

Boss pls how can I get am this game? I use a SamsunggGalaxy grand neo
http://revdl.net/index.php?id=android-modern-combat-3-fallen-nation-apk-data-download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2015
2weeks:
do I need to start up the game with internet cuz its showing "unfortunately wds1 stopped working"
no mine works fine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:
my people!
I hail o:

what could be the cause

there are some game I will be playing on my phone,

and suddenly they will just seize & go back to the home page. (some @ the height of success)

it's painful o. Sometimes it happens when your ram is much

very painful!

what can be the cause
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2015
FuckYou:
I used air tel BBC subscription to test it.. I never gt your time sha. I like it because u can control d commander during battle

whats d name of dat fucking game??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
Is dere a whatsapp group for dis forum pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 3:40pm On May 13, 2015
YBAR:

whats d name of dat fucking game??
rival at war

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.