Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2815153 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Collinz2:
latest version cus i downloaded the game trice and it refuse to work.
works well here,got mine from playstore.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
Mehn! I just finished the story of gta sa. I didnt want big smoke to die and well, tempenny, i'm glad the modaf'cker died @ last.
I love the dialoge of where sweet had to mount tempenny's fire truck.
But my progress is still 48%+ sha o. I've only finished the story missions, there still tons of side missions and miscellaneous to do.
m on 36% where cj is learning how to fly plane and helicopters from one TV. but that place Don tire me. after then what
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
demsid:
m on 36% where cj is learning how to fly plane and helicopters from one TV. but that place Don tire me. after then what
i swear, that part made me get tired of the game too. Just too boring, i swear.
But behold, after learning how 2 fly. Toreno is gonna b giving you a lotta crazy mission, the ones that'll make u wanna uninstall the game. I can't forget the mission where he sent me to steal a jetpak from a military zone. I swear, that mission takes about 50minutes straight out. E too long and hard @ the same time.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dennistar(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gta liberty city stories is now out for ios devices and maybe for android by 2016.go check it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
Mehn! I just finished the story of gta sa. I didnt want big smoke to die and well, tempenny, i'm glad the modaf'cker died @ last.
I love the dialoge of where sweet had to mount tempenny's fire truck.
But my progress is still 48%+ sha o. I've only finished the story missions, there still tons of side missions and miscellaneous to do.
I'm also stuck there mine is at 57%..seems like no more missions... Can anybody help here?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
i swear, that part made me get tired of the game too. Just too boring, i swear.
But behold, after learning how 2 fly. Toreno is gonna b giving you a lotta crazy mission, the ones that'll make u wanna uninstall the game. I can't forget the mission where he sent me to steal a jetpak from a military zone. I swear, that mission takes about 50minutes straight out. E too long and hard @ the same time.
lol I see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lafayette(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sureteeboy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
stixz:

I'm also stuck there mine is at 57%..seems like no more missions... Can anybody help here?
http://gta-sanandreas.com/guides/100percent/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
pls I downloaded mc 4 zero hour and its telling me invalid license. um using a lollipop android device.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
jworos:
works well here,got mine from playstore.
thats why. My mtn network here i cant use it on playstore cus it always disconnect and i need download that continue.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
demsid:
pls I downloaded mc 4 zero hour and its telling me invalid license. um using a lollipop android device.
use lucky patcher to remove invalid license
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Collinz2:
use lucky patcher to remove invalid license
my phone is not rooted and lucky patcher might not work on it. perhaps I ve never used it before.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
demsid:
my phone is not rooted and lucky patcher might not work on it. perhaps I ve never used it before.
lucky patcher works on unrooted phone bt it wont work like the the rooted one. Download it and open go to mc4 and tap it, select open patch for blah blah blah, select creat modified apk and select remove license verification and apply allow it to do its thing. Move the obb file of mc4 to elsewhere uninstall the mc4 apk and install the newly modified apk, move obb data to its normal location and play. U can find the mod apk on sdcard/luckypatcher/modified/game name or sdcard/data/com.android.vending.billing bla bla bla/modified.
Make sure u remove the obb data to another location b4 u uninstall to avoid stori dat touch.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Collinz2:
lucky patcher works on unrooted phone bt it wont work like the the rooted one. Download it and open go to mc4 and tap it, select open patch for blah blah blah, select creat modified apk and select remove license verification and apply allow it to do its thing. Move the obb file of mc4 to elsewhere uninstall the mc4 apk and install the newly modified apk, move obb data to its normal location and play. U can find the mod apk on sdcard/luckypatcher/modified/game name or sdcard/data/com.android.vending.billing bla bla bla/modified.
Make sure u remove the obb data to another location b4 u uninstall to avoid stori dat touch.
lol at story that touch I'll try that now. tanx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Latest free browsing for december, surf the web till mama calls
http://www.enochtek.com/2015/12/how-to-browse-free-with-magic-ip-for.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Collinz2:
now av modified it and its installation failed. see

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
demsid:
now av modified it and its installation failed. see
yes cus u tried to install the apk with modded signature on top the original signature so it will fail, android wont install the app with diffetent signature. Like i said uninstall the first apk b4 u install the modded apk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by UCprince: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Guys i downloaded brother in arms 3 and i want unlimited credits but i dont want to root my phone, is there any way out for me?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2015
fourth or fifth time am finishing this game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by luorquay: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2015
Collinz2:

Bro, I downloaded Dungeon Hunter 5 and it worked and I played level 1. Upon getting to level 2, the game force closes. can you profer any solutions?? Using a galaxy note 1

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
I searched for splinter cell conviction on Google play store but didn't get any results. any help here?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
you all can try this game also you would really love it too.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
pls o people I need help oh. this game av been giving me problem since d days of Jesus. mc 4 won't just work on my fone. I downloaded from all the sites , its either it try n install and fail and say application not installed or it will install and say invalid license. I'm using tecno c8 lollipop. pls if u are using this type of phone n u play mc 4 on it. tell me hw u did it. or is it my phone that's blocking d installation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
luorquay:

Bro, I downloaded Dungeon Hunter 5 and it worked and I played level 1. Upon getting to level 2, the game force closes. can you profer any solutions?? Using a galaxy note 1
sometimes is your phone version or rom u are running, or u download the wrong apk for ur gpu. Download cpu-z to know your phone gpu and get the apk with dat gpu.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
demsid:
pls o people I need help oh. this game av been giving me problem since d days of Jesus. mc 4 won't just work on my fone. I downloaded from all the sites , its either it try n install and fail and say application not installed or it will install and say invalid license. I'm using tecno c8 lollipop. pls if u are using this type of phone n u play mc 4 on it. tell me hw u did it. or is it my phone that's blocking d installation
get the obb data from andropalace.net latest version and get the latest mod apk from apkmania. Create a txt file with es file esplorer the txt file name is qaWifiOnlyMode.txt and open it and write FALSE and save it (case sensitive) place it on the root of your sdcard (not in any folder) that file will help u verify with mobile network. U can get mc3 from revdl.com it still gat action.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Collinz2:
get the obb data from andropalace.net latest version and get the latest mod apk from apkmania. Create a txt file with es file esplorer the txt file name is qaWifiOnlyMode.txt and open it and write FALSE and save it (case sensitive) place it on the root of your sdcard (not in any folder) that file will help u verify with mobile network. U can get mc3 from revdl.com it still gat action.
OK I'll try it. tanx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by luorquay: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Collinz2:
sometimes is your phone version or rom u are running, or u download the wrong apk for ur gpu. Download cpu-z to know your phone gpu and get the apk with dat gpu.

I am using a custom S5 ROM and the version is on 4.1.2.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by justicesky24(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Has any one tried d new Gameloft game: God of Rome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2015
1) my garage. cool right? grin
2) need that car but its too expensive dammit angry

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2015
justicesky24:
Has any one tried d new Gameloft game: God of Rome
just checked it out. it looks cool. definitely downloading today
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls guys somebody shld add me 2 d game group on whatsapp. Tnx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls guys somebody shld add me 2 d game group on whatsapp. Tnx 07039804099

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.