Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2811911 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nekkyvivian: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pls how good is gionee m3mini? Thinking of getting one

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
please I just subscribed to that glo weekend plan and it's not working...my 5h just went like that,each time try to browse it takes me glo website please someone should come and give me hope these night

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Guys download pes 2016 fts mod apk+data...no emulator needed HERE...credits mstechy
cc amazingzeus, nani667, teewhydope,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ephy6774(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
l need help on how to unlock fifa14 on infinix hot 2. l have tried many methods yet no success.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2015
knytred:

I use glo...1k plan..

I used wifi too at work

The Batman ain't on play store for us in this region

So follow freeandroidapps on youtube

They have all the links for the apk and installation method

Its a nice game...but does t work with gamepad
All games wrks with gamepad bro.. ps3 controller to be precise.. Search on YOUTUBE, "How to connect your ps3 controller to your device".. all you need is an app called sixaxis.. Thank me later.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
augster:
Guys download pes 2016 fts mod apk+data...no emulator needed HERE
that's first touch soccer 2015 with customized pes 2016 look,pes don't have 13,14,15 talk more 16 or I may be wrong
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
AmazingZeus:
that's first touch soccer 2015 with customized pes 2016 look,pes don't have 13,14,15 talk more 16 or I may be wrong
yeah na its fts mod
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Princeelisma(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Please all guruuss... I downloaded mc5 from playstore but when opening d game it kept on stopping and saying no internet connection while loading nd my network is highlg strong.. Wat can i do?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2015
knytred:

Its just 32 gig
Just you say even my flash drive is just 16GB and it looks big to me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls is there anyway multiplayer can be enabled on winning eleven 2012? thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
JehanEddy07:
All games wrks with gamepad bro.. ps3 controller to be precise.. Search on YOUTUBE, "How to connect your ps3 controller to your device".. all you need is an app called sixaxis.. Thank me later.. cheesy
will i work on my tecno y6? 4.4.2 grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
JehanEddy07:
Not all games work with gamepad. Eg FIFA 14 and 12.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
joseph214:
Not all games work with gamepad. Eg FIFA 14 and 12.
You might be right bro, bt this is whr SIXAXIS APP COMES IN.. U assign the buttons urself.. All u nid for this are:

PS3 CONTROLLER

USB OTG CABLE

SIXAXIS CONTROLLER APP{ PAID APP}

Once all this is set, u're gud to go.. The most amazing aspect is that, once u're connected to the ps3, u would play wirelessly to ur device..

NB: YOUR DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED.. grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vecto:

will i work on my tecno y6? 4.4.2 grin
As long as it supports OTG {On The GO} and its ROOTED, then u're gud to go.. So the question nw is does ur device supports OTG? cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
JehanEddy07:
As long as it supports OTG {On The GO} and its ROOTED, then u're gud to go.. So the question nw is does ur device supports OTG? cool
although Its not rooted bt thats not a problem with me. I can root it right now. grin so how do i know if my device supports OTG? how do I figure that out?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vecto:
although Its not rooted bt thats not a problem with me. I can root it right now. grin so how do i know if my device supports OTG? how do I figure that out?
Well bro, thr ar many ways to check it bt the most easiest way is by downloading an app called "USB OTG CHECKER" its on playstore.. or u can google about ur device to get the info..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2015
knytred:
Who wants some
I download FIFA 15 : UT is not working, saying wifi not connected. my glo data is on. is it online game or offline game .Pls help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2015
andrenaline:
I've done that countless times without success,it seems they've blocked it
yes it has been blocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
augster:
Guys download pes 2016 fts mod apk+data...no emulator needed HERE...credits mstechy
cc amazingzeus, nani667, teewhydope,
Normal pes for android still dey...screenshots pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2015
JehanEddy07:
How much can one get the ps3 controller and How?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Joshkid:
Normal pes for android still dey...screenshots pls?
it‘s fts mod
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2015
augster:
it‘s fts mod
Oh!...Aiit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2015
JehanEddy07:
You might be right bro, bt this is whr SIXAXIS APP COMES IN.. U assign the buttons urself.. All u nid for this are:

PS3 CONTROLLER

USB OTG CABLE

SIXAXIS CONTROLLER APP{ PAID APP}

Once all this is set, u're gud to go.. The most amazing aspect is that, once u're connected to the ps3, u would play wirelessly to ur device..

NB: YOUR DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED.. grin
U also need a PC to make d bluetooth work wirelessly. And even with d sixaxis FIFA still won't work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
joseph214:
U also need a PC to make d bluetooth work wirelessly. And even with d sixaxis FIFA still won't work.
NO PC NEEDED BRO!.. Wish i could post sm links to the vids n YOUTUBE..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Joshkid:
How much can one get the ps3 controller and How?
Last tym i checked it costs around 3-4k {depending on ur location}

And if u dnt have the CONSOLE, u would need a PC OR LAPTOP to charge it.. 9hrs charge would last u fr 2-3days..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
JehanEddy07:
Well bro, thr ar many ways to check it bt the most easiest way is by downloading an app called "USB OTG CHECKER" its on playstore.. or u can google about ur device to get the info..
thnks...so what kind of devices do you know that allows it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vecto:
thnks...so what kind of devices do you know that allows it?
Most popular brands supports it{Samsung, htc, etc} .. nt all media-tek devices does{tecno injoo infinix etc}.. That shouldnt discourage u frm trying {Simply get the otg cable and test it fr urself}..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
JehanEddy07:
Most popular brands supports it{Samsung, htc, etc} .. nt all media-tek devices does{tecno injoo infinix etc}.. That shouldnt discourage u frm trying {Simply get the otg cable and test it fr urself}..
Ah, I get it. there's no need buying an otg. just checkef my phones specs online. NO OTG! sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by blackiridis(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
augster:
cc amazing.zeus, nani66.7, teewhy.dope,
network error everytime i try to download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by BlaqqDahCritic: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls help ooo..my asphalt nitro has refused to install
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
JehanEddy07:
Last tym i checked it costs around 3-4k {depending on ur location}

And if u dnt have the CONSOLE, u would need a PC OR LAPTOP to charge it.. 9hrs charge would last u fr 2-3days..
Alryt...tnx bruh

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.