Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2812246 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:11am On Oct 10, 2016
Cool, ain't it, up next=Talk From The Borderlands...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:23am On Oct 10, 2016
rawdpiper:
What's the best website to download ISO for ppsspp?

Frequently Asked questions - Emuparadise, my man.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Flawlessangel:

stalker, speed and stealth. But low fire power. Or you can get a carnage , fast, shield( good against missiles but useless against plasma) good firepower (depending on weapon) is best for beacon caping alone. But carnage can do beacon capping and good damage at close range with 2 ecc thunder. Or you can buy two tridents for your carnage and attack shielded bots.
What about a rhino is it fast for beacon capping. I wanna be sure cause to save for a stalker plus 2 ep magnum is 15k.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2016
chiegwu:
bros pls I've downloaded that xcom....the apk and the other file the large one ....where will I extract it to thanks
obb folder
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2016
proffnico:
All thanks to the guy dt posted the wild blood link.. It worked!!
I can see version 1.1.1 worked for you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Cool, ain't it, up next=Talk From The Borderlands...
this looks good.. What's the name of the game pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2016
guydangerous:
mine is working but I used a different apk version 1.1.1 with the data files not the obb files.
nice I finished my yesterday. The time wey I post link una doubt me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2016
callydon:
plz i just downloaded n installed "Shadow Guardian HD" on my gionee M5, but after moving d files to d right folder. When d game opens, it'll force after d 'Gameloft' logo.
Same thing happened when i installed 'virtual tennis'.
Please who knows how to solve this?
Thanks.
I have been looking for the game also...force closes after Gameloft logo..I go soon find better apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2016
callydon:
plz i just downloaded n installed "Shadow Guardian HD" on my gionee M5, but after moving d files to d right folder. When d game opens, it'll force after d 'Gameloft' logo.
Same thing happened when i installed 'virtual tennis'.
Please who knows how to solve this?
Thanks.
I get working version of virtual tennis here abt 300mb been enjoying the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Viktor1983(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Playing Unskilled, SimCity BuildIt and Invasion:Modern Empire at the moment ...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
superiorinferno:
I get working version of virtual tennis here abt 300mb been enjoying the game
Plz link to where u got yours.
Thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Reddington(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
guydangerous:
I can see version 1.1.1 worked for you.
Yeah boss... Since 2013 ..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Joeyjones:
What about a rhino is it fast for beacon capping. I wanna be sure cause to save for a stalker plus 2 ep magnum is 15k.

a high level rhino is fast with its shield up but slow with its shield down. That's its ability. With its shield up, rhino can move faster than all heavy bots, and almost all medium bots, just get it to atleast level 8 before your ist use.

Rhino is meant for gold tier, so if you wanna start building your gold tier hanger, then go ahead and buy the rhino.

3 griffins and a rhino is a good gold tier hanger, as long as u have the right weapons.

Stalker is useless past silver tier. Rhino is never useless in any tier

rhino is probably the most well rounded bot in the game in terms of speed, damage and durability ratio

though it might be complicated to use at first. (rhino requires skill) But with more practise, you would learn how to use the rhino effectively
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
superiorinferno:
nice I finished my yesterday. The time wey I post link una doubt me
that's human nature for you,nobody get mb to throw around anyhow in these current economy recession.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
proffnico:
Yeah boss... Since 2013 ..
you get am since and you refused to share??

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Flawlessangel:

a high level rhino is fast with its shield up but slow with its shield down. That's its ability. With its shield up, rhino can move faster than all heavy bots, and almost all medium bots, just get it to atleast level 8 before your ist use.

Rhino is meant for gold tier, so if you wanna start building your gold tier hanger, then go ahead and buy the rhino.

3 griffins and a rhino is a good gold tier hanger, as long as u have the right weapons.

Stalker is useless past silver tier. Rhino is never useless in any tier

rhino is probably the most well rounded bot in the game in terms of speed, damage and durability ratio

though it might be complicated to use at first. (rhino requires skill) But with more practise, you would learn how to use the rhino effectively
Does the rhino have any time limit for the shield being raised.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Joeyjones:
Does the rhino have any time limit for the shield being raised.

no its unlimited
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 1:07am On Oct 11, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Cool, ain't it, up next=Tales From The Borderlands...

You're surely going to enjoy TFTB

trust me smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Droid4apk: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Qmobile bugless custom ROM for infinix HOT 4, everything works including finger print, click link below for instructions on how to flash and also for download link

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/qmobile-s6-stable-bugless-custom-rom.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Joshkid:
this looks good.. What's the name of the game pls?

Logan's Shadow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Viktor1983:
Playing Unskilled, SimCity BuildIt and Invasion:Modern Empire at the moment ...

BuildIt is the greatest simulation game I've played, although it will get to a point where you'll need to literally wait for days before a production is completed. I deleted it mistakenly, might redownload this 90MB file.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:04am On Oct 12, 2016
No one mentions Bards Tale nor Mission Impossible Rouge Nation, although I haven't played them.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
winning eleven pes 2017 mobile coming soon

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 4:24am On Oct 13, 2016
teewhydope:
FIFA is in trouble grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ehimzy(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Please who has seen the nostalgic but piece of crap new Real Football by gameloft... it's 24MB....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Friggin dog

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2016
teewhydope:

What about the language sad

I no understand mandarin faa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2016
teewhydope:

Oooooh why is it manager mode na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.