Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,089 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2818654 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Deeni131:

can u pls help me with its pictures. take a look at what someone said he has n it cost 9 k now in Lagos. the problem now is I stay in kano.
Don't stress yourself, just buy a PS3 controller, pair it to your phone with a pc.. I have one and it's cool. But you can only charge it with a pc and if you're lucky, your dvd or tv might charge it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
augster:
Don't stress yourself, just buy a PS3 controller, pair it to your phone with a pc.. I have one and it's cool. But you can only charge it with a pc and if you're lucky, your dvd or tv might charge it

How to pair it with PC? My PC is damaged since last two month.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
dynamo007:
Seems m the first person to download this game...... downloaded since last night but no space to extract.. ....

I just gt in tym nw grin cool

The graphics is damn owk far better than fifa... Gameplay looks better than PS 2 PES.. . M wowed....
But the controls ain't easy swipe controls no virtual control but you'll gt used to it.... . It doesn't lag on my hot 2 1gb version plays well.. .. It's even owk Dan fifa 16 on android for me sef....
It's just 1.06 after extraction.. .. I'll still need to download commentary tho.... . Yu guys should take a peek at the gameplay.... As for the language some parts r written in mandarin but most r English....

How to install it n make it work on my Android? Hope it's not ISO file.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Deeni131:

can u pls help me with its pictures. take a look at what someone said he has n it cost 9 k now in Lagos. the problem now is I stay in kano.
am no longer in lagos,back to Benin but that's a different company so I have no idea if this will work or not
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2016
davthom:
am no longer in lagos,back to Benin but that's a different company so I have no idea if this will work or not

OK tnks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Deeni131:

Look at what it says :::

Strange coz.. I also downloaded frm andropalace

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:
is the game offline ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:42am On Oct 15, 2016
kodded:
is the game offline ?

Nope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:00am On Oct 15, 2016
Deeni131:

How to install it n make it work on my Android? Hope it's not ISO file.

Stroll up and follow the link posted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 5:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Deeni131:

How to pair it with PC? My PC is damaged since last two month.
Easy.
1. Install Sixaxis Pair Tool on your PC
2. Install Sixaxis App on Your Phone (requires root)
3. Open Sixaxis app and write down your bluetooth mac address
4. Open Sixaxis Pair Tool and Connect your controller to it with the mini usb. Wait for it to detect your controller
5. Put it your phone's bluetooth mac address and click update, wait for it till it's successful
6. Disconnect from your pc and open Sixaxis App, grant root permissions, and click the start button. Switch on your controller and if you paired it right, one of the four red lights should be on, and static too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ehimzy(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:

Does it have player career mode?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Getting used to the controls but it ain't easy undecided

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ehimzy(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2016
dynamo007:
Getting used to the controls but it ain't easy undecided
Is the controlslike fifa ,and does it have player career mode?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Ehimzy:

Is the controlslike fifa ,and does it have player career mode?

It doesn't av virtual control its control is just flick and double tap and some other screen gestures it similar to fifa ultimate team
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2016
augster:
Easy.
1. Install Sixaxis Pair Tool on your PC
2. Install Sixaxis App on Your Phone (requires root)
3. Open Sixaxis app and write down your bluetooth mac address
4. Open Sixaxis Pair Tool and Connect your controller to it with the mini usb. Wait for it to detect your controller
5. Put it your phone's bluetooth mac address and click update, wait for it till it's successful
6. Disconnect from your pc and open Sixaxis App, grant root permissions, and click the start button. Switch on your controller and if you paired it right, one of the four red lights should be on, and static too

well done.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2016
davthom:
notice Gameloft are using somewhat cartoony graphics for gangstar.hopefully that means better draw/view distance,improved car physics and damage,and ai that aren't bullet sponges
with the cartoon graphics the game may end up like gangstar rio city of saints,everything in that game look like toy or in an advance language action figures.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2016
about to enter my hall of shame where players will serve me 1million death and dash me 3kills as compensation grin grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2016
guydangerous:
about to enter my hall of shame where players will serve me 1million death and dash me 3kills as compensation grin grin grin
Lol, those MC5 guys no get chill at all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:

You play DLO?

I've seemingly played this moniker on DLO before
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
guydangerous:

You just started sef grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2016
augster:

I dey tell you!! grin...no joy!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2016
davthom:
Gameloft teasing their upcoming games.seems like mc versus will be pure multiplayer plus they are coping all these cod,titanfall running futuristic soldiers setting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2qrXXEPnnY

Can't wait for that MC Versus!!! grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Who plays Fifa mobile here o!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Blaqqcorleone:

hope u r not fooling me ooo.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2016
after playing this pes I realize this beta is just a port of pes myclub mode(sort of like FIFA i
ut but it seems less complex and easier to get into like ft dream league soccer).it has online and Bluetooth multiplayer.since someone here got a message that he hasn't paid for the app I am hoping that means when the final product comes out it will have a premium mode like fifa14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Can't wait for that MC Versus!!! grin
I like single player so I am more excited for gangster new orleans
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2016
davthom:
I like single player so I am more excited for gangster new orleans

Funny enough, I've never played any Gangster series sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2016
augster:
for where undecided even though they see rabbit as long as it's not on their side them go chase am enter e hole...those boys fit finish boko haram under 1hr if they give them chance
grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You just started sef grin
abeg hint me on what to buy and armour that can last under heavy rain fall of bullets grin I no know whether those boys dy take weed before they start the game grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
guydangerous:
abeg hint me on what to buy and armour that can last under heavy rain fall of bullets grin I no know whether those boys dy take weed before they start the game grin grin grin

You go play tey before you buy better armor grin... Na Sniper gun sure pass for Multiplayer mode.... 1 shot... 1 die! grin... Add to body count grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Who plays Fifa mobile here o!

I do waiting for you guys to accept my request

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.