Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2824560 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mikkybellami(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2017
ladykilllar:

I have virtual tennis... I don't mind mc5 and pes 2017 though, heard they are offline can i please get your contact and see if a meeting is possible? Thanks

Mc5 and pes 2017 are online game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35am On Jun 12, 2017
georgeben205:

1st please tell me matching is standard, bcus it's the worst of all. " i admit maps like Village and City are annoying cos of roof campers
" yo fv*king kidding me!!! the game if bleeping filled with campers even a level 100 soldiers still camps with a sniper just to get kill streaks and guess what that's lame and boring asf. I'll admit the game is pretty interesting if u give it a chance but it's obviously filled with loopholes. so since i wan to try out new games nd choose bf i my as well need hints and tips abt the game if i will stay. so whats yr take on that?

#mc5 is still king grin
mc5 king? Lol, all the pro mobile youtubers have abandoned that game ages ago,

Bullet force and c ops are the best fps on mobile, go online and check general opinion, mc5 meanwhile has been dead, people talk online how bullet force killed mc5, you cant even compare them anymore, my roomie was like you, now he dumped his mc5, he plays bulletforce everyday now

Go watch youtube videos too

Yh, some players camp, but thats common in all fps dammit

There's nothing wrong about the match ups, did u play mc4? Mc3? Match ups are same way, bo matter ur level, even console games use same match ups cos games are balanced, only games with pay to win features need level based match ups
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:51am On Jun 12, 2017
georgeben205:

1st please tell me matching is standard, bcus it's the worst of all. " i admit maps like Village and City are annoying cos of roof campers
" yo fv*king kidding me!!! the game if bleeping filled with campers even a level 100 soldiers still camps with a sniper just to get kill streaks and guess what that's lame and boring asf. I'll admit the game is pretty interesting if u give it a chance but it's obviously filled with loopholes. so since i wan to try out new games nd choose bf i my as well need hints and tips abt the game if i will stay. so whats yr take on that?

#mc5 is still king grin
forget my previous post, i dont need to convince you. I bet anything you will come back to edit that post, as for tips,

1. Get to know the maps well...there are many good spots in each map, hard to get spots, wallrunning, roof climbing, etc

2. Aim down the sights as often as u can, most guns kill with 3-5 shots at almost any range, aiming down the sights gives u that accuracy and ur shots hit better, especially with weapons like ak47 that need just one shot to the head and even close range weapons like pistols

3. Watch youtube videos, this is a must, thats a sure way of getting better fast

4. Play more of gun gameiif u need cash fast, fastest way to get cash if u aren't getting much k in other modes

5. Stay with teammates, dont run out like a commando lest might end up face to face with a full team of armed enemies aiming down their sights happy to see you

6. Sniper rifles give off a white scope glint, move zigzag when u see one, no matter how far away u think it is

....will think of more
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Baddestguyp:
forget my previous post, i dont need to convince you. I bet anything you will come back to edit that post, as for tips,

1. Get to know the maps well...there are many good spots in each map, hard to get spots, wallrunning, roof climbing, etc

2. Aim down the sights as often as u can, most guns kill with 3-5 shots at almost any range, aiming down the sights gives u that accuracy and ur shots hit better, especially with weapons like ak47 that need just one shot to the head and even close range weapons like pistols

3. Watch youtube videos, this is a must, thats a sure way of getting better fast

4. Play more of gun gameiif u need cash fast, fastest way to get cash if u aren't getting much k in other modes

5. Stay with teammates, dont run out like a commando lest might end up face to face with a full team of armed enemies aiming down their sights happy to see you

6. Sniper rifles give off a white scope glint, move zigzag when u see one, no matter how far away u think it is

....will think of more
Nice tips, number 5 got me crackinggringrin

well the game is making sense bit by bit to me now but i don't know y i still prefer critical ops
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Baddestguyp:
mc5 king? Lol, all the pro mobile youtubers have abandoned that game ages ago,

Bullet force and c ops are the best fps on mobile, go online and check general opinion, mc5 meanwhile has been dead, people talk online how bullet force killed mc5, you cant even compare them anymore, my roomie was like you, now he dumped his mc5, he plays bulletforce everyday now

Go watch youtube videos too

Yh, some players camp, but thats common in all fps dammit

There's nothing wrong about the match ups, did u play mc4? Mc3? Match ups are same way, bo matter ur level, even console games use same match ups cos games are balanced, only games with pay to win features need level based match ups
is bullet force an online or offline game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2017
krozay:
is bullet force an online or offline game
online multiplayer
Offline practice
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Bullet force ambassador, dem suppose dey pay una for all dis responsibilities una carry for head like gala grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Georgioo:
Bullet force ambassador, dem suppose dey pay una for all dis responsibilities una carry for head like gala grin grin
i swear down.. baddestguyp na Nigerian ambassador
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Battlefield matters ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
nani667:
Battlefield matters ✔
toy game
Battlefield ko? Toy playground nii
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
afezy110:
i swear down.. baddestguyp na Nigerian ambassador
i only state fact, bullet force and c ops are the best now, they killed modern combat

And now, two battlefield based fps are in production, one is Battlecore, i predict they will murder bullet force when they get fully developed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Georgioo:

Plss hw did u get all dis latest transfer, i downloaded a modded version from oceanofapk and its v1.3.6 bt am havin d squad and its not updating sayin am havin d latest update already
Download this https://mega.nz/#!5MgRGCpB!5K4c8GRiqhtDflLRcIhFEBkdTg3n8ZIVHit7nJOKTqw
with advanced mega downloader When you're done tell me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by bashbif: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Each and every time I installed fifa 14 version 1.2.8, d tin neva unlock. Na only penalty shoot out I fit access dia. Any way out?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
checkout lineage os custom rom for huawei honor 5x, see link below...

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/lineage-os-custom-rom-for-huawei-honor.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i only state fact, bullet force and c ops are the best now, they killed modern combat

And now, two battlefield based fps are in production, one is Battlecore, i predict they will murder bullet force when they get fully developed
the game seems to be packing up actions from our already alive brothers and it's tending to offer more "night weather gaming" pretty interesting let's wait and see gringrin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Georgioo:
If you're not so interested in gaming then wtf are doing on a gaming thread or you're shy bcus ure the ambassador of candy crushgringrin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
georgeben205:
the game seems to be packing up actions from our already alive brothers and it's tending to offer more "night weather gaming" pretty interesting let's wait and see gringrin
yeah, just hope its better than bf, wanna see more dope games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Baddestguyp:
yeah, just hope its better than bf, wanna see more dope games
ya, just wait till shadowgun legends is rolled outgrin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Adeapex(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls i need help on how to get the playstore app installed and working on my phone manufactured in china.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
georgeben205:
If you're not so interested in gaming then wtf are doing on a gaming thread or you're shy bcus ure the ambassador of candy crushgringrin
ambassador of candy crush? grin grin

I reject it on his behalf? grin

But come to think of it, wasnt he the one who said candy crush was his fav game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
georgeben205:
ya, just wait till shadowgun legends is rolled outgrin
i don wait for that game tire...since last year

The only gameplay video ive seen on the multiplayer is a group of half-naked men and women running around in boxers, guns in hand
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i don wait for that game tire...since last year

The only gameplay video ive seen on the multiplayer is a group of half-naked men and women running around in boxers, guns in hand
i heard rumours the beta will be rolling out july grin

btw for a guy just two days into bf you really have to give me the credit (prodigy performance)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
georgeben205:
i heard rumours the beta will be rolling out july grin

btw for a guy just two days into bf you really have to give me the credit (prodigy performance)
u trying

Buy famas once u have 20k and put Red Dot Sights on it
Its one of fastest killing guns in the game

And I'd advice u to start watching ads to get gold, 10 ads a day, trust me, youll need it...

Choose the right perks too, like ext mags
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Baddestguyp:
u trying

Buy famas once u have 20k and put Red Dot Sights on it
Its one of fastest killing guns in the game

And I'd advice u to start watching ads to get gold, 10 ads a day, trust me, youll need it...

Choose the right perks too, like ext mags
I was thinking about going for ak 12 and sniper scope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
mikkybellami:

Mc5 and pes 2017 are online game

Well i don't mind getting them in lagos
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
nani667:
Battlefield matters ✔

Don't you get tired of this game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2017
georgeben205:
I was thinking about going for ak 12 and sniper scope
ak 12 is pretty okay, good hipfire and as a large clip. Famas kills slightly faster tho but has lower clip size but fast reloading, but lesser range than the ak 12

I'd advice you went for the famas
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 2:11am On Jun 13, 2017
RR3 at night,30 minutes only on one racing event ,I felt like sleeping

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2017
Baddestguyp:
ak 12 is pretty okay, good hipfire and as a large clip. Famas kills slightly faster tho but has lower clip size but fast reloading, but lesser range than the ak 12

I'd advice you went for the famas
ok i will give it a try. btw is there no other way of getting gold other than watching video ads or buying bucus i tried watching videos and when i did like ten times they said i can no longer watch for the day. my target was watching 50 videos dailygringrin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mikkybellami(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2017
ladykilllar:

Well i don't mind getting them in lagos

Will be in lagos next month maybe be we can hook up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
georgeben205:
ok i will give it a try. btw is there no other way of getting gold other than watching video ads or buying bucus i tried watching videos and when i did like ten times they said i can no longer watch for the day. my target was watching 50 videos dailygringrin
only way to get gold is ads or buying

10 ads a day and in 20 days u can have over 1000 gold. I have about 800 gold now sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Baddestguyp:
only way to get gold is ads or buying

10 ads a day and in 20 days u can have over 1000 gold. I have about 800 gold now sef
bloodty hell!!! it's kinda lame tho but i have 110 golds now. i dy target ak 47 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.