Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,279 members, 7,940,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card (13069 Views)

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit / Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by talkout1: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Along ikotun road people are struggling and and fighting to do thier voter's registration, while some are there to collect.

Some people have been here as early as 6.30am, just to get a front number, leaving their work and businesses yet they did not get the opportunity to still do it.

The corp members doing the registration are collecting #20 from people to put down their details..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by bigfatbooty: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2014
the situation is tiring abeg..
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by blemon44(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
I can see
struggling to vote for GEJ
long live Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Lordseyad(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
4TC

Happy friday!!

btw- lemme go read wetin the Op dey say sef..

/*modified*/

20?

Ole lawon Corpers yi sha--
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Naija I day hail Ooo, una NP day fail oh, even self the country day sink oh, you still day sail oh
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by accurate0805: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Struggling to get voters card.. ...to vote in political thieves in power. ..
This is why I don't have voters card since last 3yrs. ..am ok with national ID CARD

BadBad cry cry cry crycry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by dollarlander: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Waho!!!!. Jonathan must win next election.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by kilokeys(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
na wa o.. ill just observe
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by datguru: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nonsense!
I have my international passport and driver license, I don't really need this shi*t because I'm not voting any thief.

There's none good among them, NO! Not even one

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Tic4tac(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
hmm
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
shocked This new op dey do his job well see updates
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by yommyphresh(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abeg wetn be voter's card?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Vicotex(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Those mad INEC no gree give me my Voter's card o
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by lonngmann(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
See how this thread just got to Frontpage without struggling
they should learn from it

And dose of you keeping space up there...i need to learn from you grin
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
why struggle? all they had to do is form a straight line. common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
[size=20pt]Dirty Lagos[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by blemon44(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
if you don't have the voters card
what will happen?
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Samchelsea(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Very bad
Wasted 5days just to collect my pvc or even register again without any luck
Like this man....patience is the key

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by phransix147(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Everything about these Ikotun ppl is always a fight... Even when they want to queue 4 BRT its a fight... Its only on dat route u see keke marwa charging N300 per passenger 4 half the journey to Ikotun... The hold up to that place na die, no lyte, no water, no good road... They don't enjoy any govt. presence yet they are always fighting to do govt. matters! I wonder wat inspires them...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by DonaldGenes(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
blemon44:
I can see
struggling to vote for GEJ
long live Nigeria

Oya, your own don do

Abeg , come de go

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by mickyarams: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
All politicians from PDP and APC has failed Nigerians. When the military transfered powers in 1999, we were all cheering. Little did we know we will end up being the laughing stock of the world. We are plagued with corrupt hopeless leaders that will make Abacha look like a saint. We are now listed as a terrorist nation by most countries, you cannot present your Nigeria passport in foreign airports without being scrutinized like someone that has landed from Mars. I weep for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by moderatorr: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
wrong country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Why does everything have to be a struggle in this Country?

Even to get Voter's card to vote "leaders" in.

Na wa o.

Me i go just sit down for my house jeje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Blackchampion(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by abila122: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nigerians are becoming wiser as voting is your power 4 naija.\

3 Ways Women Say 'I'm Into You' Without Words
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/1921-3-ways-women-say-i-m-into-you-without-words
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Janiobi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
That's opportunity for pick-porketing the innocent. Why can't the so called force codinate this crowd
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
I just came back from two centres at Igando to register. The crowd was so much I had to leave. I had to stand for two hours under the sun.Very terrible I must confess.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Lilimax(f): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please I lost my PVC some weeks back at the just concluded Lagos International trade fair.
How do I get a fresh PVC?
Do I need to re-registar or can it be replaced for me?
Any info ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Inspects The Construction Of Kings Market, Ado Ekiti / Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission / Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.