Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,825 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card (13030 Views)

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit / Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
I just came back from two centres at Igando to register. The crowd was so much I had to leave. I had to stand for two hours under the sun.Very terrible I must confess.

So you are my neighbor?
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by pheesayor(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
got to my polling unit in Festac last weekend only to realise my data was lost and I have to re-register. I lost interest, maybe I'll try again tomorrow though
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by taphaa(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
After all this struggle sun don mama person his or her cloth don fade nd person go stil con stand 4 the same sun on election day and the person wey him go vote go stil come dey oppress am. Chai 9ja where are we heading 2?
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by GodsKate: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
yommyphresh:
thunder faya ur left yansh if u try reason to kom hustle or live for lag

thunder fire if you commot from lagos
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by colossus2: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
berem:
the temporary PVC or permanent one? Sorry about the theft
Lol....is there anything like temporary PVC cheesy
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
colossus2:

Lol....is there anything like temporary PVC cheesy
my bad! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by experimentist: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
blemon44:
I can see
struggling to vote[b][color=red]OUT
for JonaDOG
long live Nigeria
10 Likes
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by semitunde: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Not gotten mine too.

I got a text from INEC stating the date for collection only to get to be told that they'd already distributed the cards.

I was referred to the local govt, possibly Ikeja local govt since I registered beside the Lagos high court there.

If they are this disorganised maybe we should just be allowed to vote with the temporary cards.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
blemon44:
I can see
struggling to vote for GEJ
long live Nigeria

cheesycheesycheesy
you must be high on something...

i dunno why my country people are like this sef..

i abandoned the sh.t registration when i went to d centre for straight 3days and met an old trafford kind of crowd..

i wonder why people still wanna vote sadsadsad
in my case..i just wanted d green card but not anymore
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by trexxbanks(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=datguru post=28616682]
Nonsense!
I have my international passport and driver license, I don't really need this shi*t because I'm not voting any thief.

There's none good among them, NO! Not even one..... bless ur soul for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:
Please I lost my PVC some weeks back at the just concluded Lagos International trade fair.
How do I get a fresh PVC?
Do I need to re-registar or can it be replaced for me?
Any info ?
Just try and register. Bt dats if d registration is still on in ur state.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by MistadeRegal(m): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2014
History will have to rewrite itself for me to go and queue for it again
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by mahyowah(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2014
is the voter's registration still ongoing?
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by Afroconnect: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Na wa...like sh-t counts anyway.

Pls while voting watch out for the bullets and bottles their field marshalls will display on that day pawns.
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by SenatorJames(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
yommyphresh:
Abeg wetn be voter's card?
Are you schooling in Jamaica?
Re: Nigerians Struggling To Register And Collect There Voter's Card by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Has registration finally closed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State / 'Men Should Be In The Kitchen & Women In Other Room' - Babangida Aliyu / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.