Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,611 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism (806 Views)

Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Boko Haram Recruiting Fresh Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2014
The dreaded Boko Haram Sect have upgraded their modus operandi as they have released a statement which portrays them to be transcending from the traditional crude terrorism to the more sophisticated and advanced cyber terrorism which seems to be gaining grounds in contemporary society.The Spokesman for the terrorist Boko Haram on Media Matters, Alhaji Ibn Mujaddeed Shakiru released a signed official statement earlier today which wentviral, expressing Boko Haram’s intention to recruit IT experts to lead their Cyber-terrorism division.According to him, Boko Haram hasmade plans to upgrade from the traditional mode of risky suicide bombings to the sophisticated mode of e-terrorism and cyber insurgency, which will involve a series of computer co-ordinated attacks on specific targets, as well as hitting on economic targets through the use of insider trading system and strategic sale of shares and buy-outs.The spokesman for Boko Haram invited savvy tech IT experts to apply for the job online through their mujahedeen website. According to him, their recruits would be assured of at least 10 virgins in heaven upon recruitment, and the number of virgins shall increase upon promotion. They shall also have a life insurance plan opened for them with other attractive benefits.He was quick to add however, that there shall be no retirement benefits for the experts because no one retires from the game of terrorism.There are different categories that interested applicants can apply for,which is slated on their website. There is a category for fresh graduate with no experience and another with IT experts with many years’ experience. The pay packet for fresh graduate is 3 Million Naira monthly, whilst that of IT experts with experience is 5 Million Naira monthly. Interested applicants must have majored in Computer Science and Computer Engineering, and must not have worked for any defence department in the past.The deadline for the application is slated 20thof December, 2014.The spokesman did not entertain any question so FNN was not able to confirm while they seem to be derogating from their initial dislike of Western Education through this move.
Re: Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism by Crocz(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2014
Does it kill humans?...if not!, na dem and Jona get the prob
Re: Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism by simplemach(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2014
Where are the forms?
Re: Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2014
cool
Re: Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism by Ndaadama: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
angry
Re: Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Double post. Fake news.
Re: Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
For them to do this shows Western powers have a hand in terrorist activities because of uniformity in worldwide activities. On a normal day wetin concern illiterate hausa man with social media?
Its like I would apply for this since APC and PDP data centres no send my constant requests for employment.

OP, post your source.

[EDIT]

Oh sh¡t, FAKE NAIJA NEWS!!! I was tricked and fell hard. Shame on me.
Re: Breaking:boko Haram Recruiting IT Experts For Cyber Terrorism by DaBullIT(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
charix:
For them to do this shows Western powers have a hand in terrorist activities because of uniformity in worldwide activities. On a normal day wetin concern illiterate hausa man with social media?
Its like I would apply for this since APC and PDP data centres no send my constant requests for employment.

OP, post your source.

[EDIT]

Oh sh¡t, FAKE NAIJA NEWS!!! I was tricked and fell hard. Shame on me.

[size=25pt]Shame on you indeed , its stewpeed posts like this that causes confusion

This news was copied and pasted from Fake 9ja News , www. but the OP didn't include that

Think twice and research on topics before commenting. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

President Jacob Zuma To Take 5th Wife @ 72yrs / Nigeria Decides: Presidential Elections Prediction With Indepth Analysis. / Detention Of Odudu Ukpanah By Gov. Akpabio - By Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.