Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon (109911 Views)

Better Ways Of Punishing Children Without Beating. / How To Raise That Kid Without Punishing, Yelling, Wailing Or Flogging / Agodi Resort And Event Centre A Choice For Honey Moon Vacation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by contactmorak: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:

Oh! I thought he either couldnt spell properly or was simply abbrevating.
*turns and stares in mirror* I am still BEAUTIFUL!
why do many ladies let people mislead u so easily? The way I spelt Beautiful initial was not deliberate. It was a typo! I honestly feel u are BEAUTIFUL after seeing ur display pix. I never meant what that guy suggested.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by 100Cents: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
i know it is his right to enjoy me, but he is weird, its either he wants it standing. bending or sucking. and he enjoys it hard and never tired. sometimes he left me breathless and even when i shout he enjous ut the more

This is Beastly...
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by 36STATES: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2014
This is why sex before marriage is very important. Obviously you guys have different sex drives. Sex before saying I do would have made you know each other more, but you missed that opportunity. Are you one of those Nigerian girls completely circumcised without anything left down there?
The biggest mistake you will make is bring in your pastor as many people are advising you here. Your pastor will bring a textbook advice that have nothing to do with the individuality and the uniqueness of cases of this nature. My humble advice is to talk, talk, and talk with him over it.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by lordmayor4(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2014
contactmorak:
I meant B-eau-ti-ful; pleasing to the senses or mind aesthetically.

Hahaha.... I like the word charming instead
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Misogynist2014(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
You are his handmaid, he has exclusive rights. Its not his fault, its the work of feminists who endorsed pörn, which has made men objectify women. I read on nairaland where a feminist endorsed research said pains of virginity are not real. This kinda thing makes men belittle the pains most women feel during sex and consequently turn them to acting objects.
All you have to do is to plead with him, call yourself his handmaid to cool his ego and with red and wet eyes, explain your plight, its gonna work. wink

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by KingTom(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
nikpet2:

on point bro
grin grin
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:

Thanks!
You should totally try it sometimes, oh! Low level s&M- we dont wanna get you hurt. smiley
ok, i'll consider that, when the time is right. smiley
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by 100Cents: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:
This should serve as lesson to other hard to get ladies..

The shakara that some ladies do even when they know they have found the right man for them is really heart rending to suitors.

One starts wondering if he is being punished by God for looking for a wife..

Mostly ladies are knowingly annoying. I thank God poster said it her self, " I punished him during courtship "..

I pray God in his bountiful mercy will punish every lady that purposefully punishes a man emotionally who did her absolutely no wrong.

Amen

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by lbgr8t1993: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Yes that is a man,a real man I mean!!!

Pls for the sake of your marriage endour it for a while with time he will come his normal sense.

Pls don't let any body know about not even your parent ,his ,or your pastor,cus if u do, u are indirectly depriving him of his right.

I believe by now your shoulder must have come down.

Thank God no be person like me
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2014
ITbomb:
Another reason we always insist on sex before marriage.

A man and woman should be friends and explore each other physically and spiritually before marriage without taking advantage of each other.

You took advantage of him instead of making it a mutual decision not to have sex or have minimal sex.

Talk to your pastor, leave family out if you want peace in your young marriage cos even though family may intervene, it will hurt his ego and lead to further problems.

I agree with you to an extent. while i think couples should get to knw themselves to an extent before marrying, sex before marriage isnt the issue here.

The woman here felt she was the doing the man a favour, feeling she could call the shots. This caused her to be arrogant. The man sensed it and decided to punish her.

Sex before marriage has it disadvantages. The insecurities that comes from it can be unbearable!
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2014
As I read this your post fear too grip me . like seriously only you shocked

in fact I don't even know what to say to you. Pele. The Lord is your strength

kanwulia please come o.this one don pass wetin I fit talk.e be like horror home video

op are you sure you are not married to a sociopath.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by godoluwa(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2014
am a man though not yet married but a sensible man must not do that to his wife no matter whatever. d fact dat ur girl denied u sex during ur courtship doesnt mean that u should turn her to sex machine. if this story is truth, pls take the matter to ur pastor, discuss it with ur parent. the negative impact that too much & force sex can have on u is disastrous. gud luck
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2014
I believe wharever doesnt kill u simply makes u 'stranger'.. in ur case 'stronger'.......
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by holluwai(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2014
Live the moment, he will change one day. You brought this all on yourself!
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2014
If being sociopathic and violent is what is your definition of being a man, boy I don't envy your wife or your marriage.

Tufiaaaaaa

so some women go through this and you say she shouldn't inform her people.

Chair cover where are you o.please wa dasi.na this kain marriage dey turn people to crazy jerks.hiaaannnn. shocked
lbgr8t1993:

Pls for the sake of your marriage endour it for a while with time he will come his normal sense.

Pls don't let any body know about not even your parent ,his ,or your pastor,cus if u do, u are indirectly depriving him of his right.

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Dreyl(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Good for you.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Reference:
Seun. These topics should not make front page.

@seun... i wonder oh... kids visit nairaland too...
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
holluwai:
Live the moment, he will change one day. You brought this all on yourself!
how? shocked
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ChynoBEATS: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2014
evegran:

Bonjour!

Merci! Im simplement moi. Im la partie nigeriane smiley
sensationnel ce est incroyable ... et je ne
ai jamais vu une telle nigerian de beauté
haut de gamme ...... Avant de continuer le
bon travail, vous regardez magnifique
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by JAZES(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Am amaze at how folks think dis is fiction...... I know a very close friend whose husband refuse to have sex with for 8years just because the guy wants to get back at her for all she did during the time they were dating.
The guy refuse to change his decision even after everyone pleaded with him and he eventually divorce the lady.
You cannot fathom what an un-renewed human mind can do.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
Good for you.
shocked

may God not give me relations like you that have no atom of human compassion. Seriously I have never heard and seen men like this and till I diebi pray we don't even jam neither will my daughter shocked

if that woman endure that dungeon she calls marriage for more than one year she will soon run mad.kilode even if she was unpleasant before marriage is there not anything called forgiveness. If God didn't forgive us we all don't deserve to see tomorrow but his forgiveness andlove has kept us how much mmore human beings
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

real man indeed lipsrsealed

kanwulllliaaaaaaa where are you na shocked
JAZES:
Am amaze at how folks think dis is fiction...... I know a very close friend whose husband refuse to have sex with for 8years just because the guy wants to get back at her for all she did during the time they were dating.
The guy refuse to change his decision even after everyone pleaded with him and he eventually divorce the lady.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2014
lbgr8t1993:

You call him a real man in the first line and say that he is not normal in the second?

Interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2014
JAZES:

So he married this woman to take revenge on her? This is sick.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by Classicalmusic: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2014
OP, your story sounds a little bit fabricated and don't ask me why.
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by SAMBARRY: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:
IF true pls find your way out of that abusive union
ASAP shocked

that is if your life and sanity is valuable to you o.and if you like you can take to the advice of fellow sociopaths like him
Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by livinbygrace: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2014
So many kids on this forum .For a man to have waited for 2yrs without strafing his partner until their wedding night means a lot.Hardly you see such men nowadays.
It's not an easy task.I myself could not do that yrs back.
OP is not romantic ...My friend Is having same problem in his marriage now and the excuse his given is that his wife is not romantic and that's why he has to look for it outside.
That's why the bad girls get the good husband.
Op brace up.No big deal in sucking ,sex in the kitchen,toilet,bathroom it's all good to spice up relationship.Just try to be more romantic.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ritababe(f): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Slonge2:
At op, it is his fundamental human right to enjoy you in whatever capacity, place, time and position he likes.

When you were doing yanga for him, shey you were enjoying it.

Don't deprieve him of this opportunity to seek retribution for your prior actions and inactions, when he is done venting his pent up dissatisfactions, things will normalise.

Just be patient, 2yrs stored conji no be beans, his sperm would have turned to frog.

exactly my point,

and beside i love those kind of men

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by holluwai(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2014
She had used the guy all along, go to dates, eat lunch, dinner and movies even with her friends. Do you think the guy is a fool? His ego would not allow him forget those things easily and to cap it all, she denied him sex all the while, how would the guy be sexually satisfied all the while they were dating? Like I said it would pass away if she shows some sign of remorse because the guy really loves her, he wouldn't go through all that stress just to do all these to her.

SAMBARRY:
how? shocked

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by franklingud(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2014
grin.. But on a more serious note, u put yourself in this wahala. 1st of all u took advantage of him when u was dating him. hmmn, my dear sorry for you... some gals think they are wiser than guys... I knw one gal dat did something like dis buh in her own case she was too proud, played too hard to get, the insults was too unbearable, until d guy came and paid her bride price and then married her. hahahahaha!!... the guy is punishing her till today, by bleeping other gals right inside their matrimonial bed, in her presence. what could she do? she is pleading forgiveness, to deaf ears....
ladies don't play too hard to get if u like a toaster. ##my advice.

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by ritababe(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2014
blesie:
i know it is his right to enjoy me, but he is weird, its either he wants it standing. bending or sucking. and he enjoys it hard and never tired. sometimes he left me breathless and even when i shout he enjous ut the more

na the koko be that na

1 Like

Re: He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon by akinz4u(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2014
@op if ur husband really loves u I bliv he will change but if he doesn't am afraid u've just married a SERIAL KILLER!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.