Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,956 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall (21860 Views)

JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by holyboss: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2014
.....Oh really
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by topcube(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2014
11. Invigilator brother: This one, they knew nothing, just waiting for invigilator to bring in already solved questions for them to write

12 Machinery: Person U can confirm yourself right before the exam started to had previously acquired PhD, only to be writing WAEC again. Na who get the result?

D list go on & on, but, I don tire to type...

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Kirinwa: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2014
angelTI:
I was proudly number 3!

Same as I.
*spreads mat

Join me. kiss
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by salvatore007(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2014
I fall under number 5...

If u ask me anytin na so i go jus dey luk ur face

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by uchdollar111: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by hafeezibnfattah(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2014
I fall into the first and third category. Its better to do just the lttle you know and get out than to wait till someone implicate you.
And for third category, though am not a scholar but all the help I can render to friends is before exam start. I don't ask anybody in exam all throughout my undergraduate and I don't answer anyone even when I don't know it
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by chibwike(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2014
The ones who ask for extra-sheets...when u ve not even gone half.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by ibiles: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2014
uuuu

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Princecharmin(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2014
angelTI:
I was proudly number 3!
proudly undecided
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by chibwike(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2014
salvatore007:
I fall under number 5...

If u ask me anytin na so i go jus dey luk ur face
And you think life ends in the exam hall...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Blitz4real(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2014
missterious:

The struggle is real.
Yea baby grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by iceberylin(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2014
missterious:

The struggle is real.
āŋd your bęāųţy įş pųŗę shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2014
I really hate those dependant , its just as if you read for them and they could be so disturbing .

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2014
U are forgetting the ones that have no prerogative been in that exam hall, a.k.a machinery!!!!!
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2014
McLove:

2) The Dependents: This category of people are the type who come to the exam hall empty headed.
this type be lyk: guy pls numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7
YOU: E,A,D,D,B,C and E
dependents: what of numbers 8 to 30??

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by salvatore007(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2014
chibwike:

I kno d people i do it to.....

I mostly sit in formation with ma groupies buh any guy outside d formation is on his own...

So before exam start d guy shuld jejely sit near my
corner...
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by missterious(f): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:

āŋd your bęāųţy įş pųŗę shocked

Lol. Thanks.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Kirinwa: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Op what of the free givers?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by naijaboiy: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Sheuns:
The good samaritan: These ones finish and wait for those that need help. They are usually the last to leave the hall.
Well i'm like this smiley
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by ibson99(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
The heartless.. This once are students looking for ppl with mercenary to report to the invigilators. This category usually die young thou.[email][/email]

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Kirinwa: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2014
chibwike:

E pain am oh. Read before you enter exam hall not depending on others.

If doctors cheat na to dey cut intestine instead of appendix.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2014
I have Number 5 for a friend back in skul. And people hate him with passion and always ask me why am I rolling with him sef, buh little did they know I av my ways of getting what I want from him by playing penny wise man foolish wink
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by rezzy: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2014
I no see my catergory for there oo.

Though, i can place myself in no 1.

I pulled crowd during exams sha, not that am so brilliant but will cram both front and back of the note.
Those days ba, i dey feel high during exams. See bookin of space. Some will say, i will sit at ur right or left hand or ur back. Even some will say ur front.

And i always get to the exam hall late cos i know space is waitin 4 me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by taphaa(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2014
Where una come leav those wey sabi demand 4 extra sheet nd dem dey write OP out of point.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by PassingShot(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2014
samflexxy:
cool The messers grin
No need to explain this one cheesy

9) Pen chewers

This once go chew cover of biro untill e white.

10) Prayer warriors

This once go pray so tay dem go start speak in tongue

11) The beggers

This once no go read dem go come dey beg you

12) The wicked once

I fall for this category
If you ask me question I go ansa you I go give you wrong ansa

Shikena

Not "once" but "ones".
You're welcome for the "thanks" grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by roqrules04(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2014
Jorian:
am not in your list why ?

The going guy : he reads his books, answer like 65 - 70 percent of the question and try to help others and look for more backup for the remaining he had not answered. he never carries incriminated papers

I fall under this category
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2014
lanxlot:
shoooooh! I neva make FP today b4. if u see speed wen I take run enta d thread as I c am Ehh. Heaven bless Airtel. lemme catch My breath b4 commenting.

op, d pple with long necks get advantage. According to Evolutionist, it is adaptive as it helps surviving in exam halls.

Omoh! sum students na pest oo, I de avoid sum.
show me, show me show me. u go lose concentration. e happen to My frnd, im say na so so.......show me, show me, show me cum de ring for him head.

Hahahahahahahahaha. As in eh! You nor go even know when u go write "show me" for ur answer scripts sef coz of the pestering frm such people. U dodge go another seat the following day, dem go dodge follow u as if them be ur shadow.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Aysuperstories: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by chibwike(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Kirinwa:

E pain am oh. Read before you enter exam hall not depending on others.

If doctors cheat na to dey cut intestine instead of appendix.
Pain me ke?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Jorian(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2014
roqrules04:

I fall under this category

yes boosss, with this, am popular, I help people and I also make good grades. shaloom
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Wisegeek01(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2014
McLove:
1) The First Finishers: They are always the first to finish; maybe it's to show they are brillant or who knows they might have seen Orijo(expo)

2) The Dependents: This category of people are the type who come to the exam hall empty headed.

3)The Holy Ones: You are friends before exam start but once you start exam you become temporary enemies. Dem no sabi you again.

4)The Giraffes: They tend to have long necks and sharp sight. Always looking for who to spy

5)The Selfish Ones: These set of people will never be willing to give out a little of what is in their brain, they are always looking for ways to add to theirs. Awon Oloshi

6)The Magicians: They come to the exam hall with magic handkerchiefs/pens. Ntoor! You see them cleaning their face every minute

7)The Pretenders: They dress like SU, you see them praying for like 30mins before they start writing only for them to bring out expo and start cheating. Some even smuggle handout in. Nigerians Sha.

Feel free to add yours, dont just view...

There's another category that don't know why they supposed to use ruler"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For 2014 Addax/nnpc Scholarship Exam Is Out / JAMB 2015/2016 UTME Registration Officially Begins / Makurdi Varsity Accepts Fg’s Decision Of Name Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.