Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,328 members, 7,971,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall (21914 Views)

JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by kristein(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
nickz:
you need to "bad up" a bit:
get abit social with not too nice people,
and try to get something in return for your nice deeds....not money or s3xtongue
life is fun.....being a bookworm isn't that bad afterallgringrin
bruh no need of u whinnin dt" bein a book warm isnt dt bad"if u're lucky to b a "bookwarm"it is a gift frm God,becoz so many pple av bin tryin to b lyk u...bur unfortunately it didn't work out for em...either by em lackin dexterity or dey are clumsy...
if u are lucky enof to b bookwarm..u gt so many advantages ad privilege lyk me ..
thou i use mine both positively ad negatively..amu bad boi(I B bad boi)..
for d guys i use it to estort money frm em..nd for 'em ladies I use it to date nd mess around wif dem..use ur talent wisely..afterall bookwarms too na celeb na as wizkid ad d likes. wink
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by chiboy429(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
nickz:
you need to "bad up" a bit:
get abit social with not too nice people,
and try to get something in return for your nice deeds....not money or s3xtongue
life is fun.....being a bookworm isn't that bad afterallgringrin

You are right , yes atleast it wont seem as if one is a fool and taken advantage all the time, as most will classify your kindness to be stupidity
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by dammyzil(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2015
samflexxy:
cool The messers grin
No need to explain this one cheesy

9) Pen chewers

This once go chew cover of biro untill e white.

10) Prayer warriors

This once go pray so tay dem go start speak in tongue

11) The beggers

This once no go read dem go come dey beg you

12) The wicked once

I fall for this category
If you ask me question I go ansa you I go give you wrong ansa

Shikena
thumbs up
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Yinkx01(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lol numba 7 lmafo.....
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by tck2000(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ha
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Dudeladude(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
What of those intelligent student dt dont see d answer in d option whereas other student have chosen answers to d question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) / ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi / Nigerian Man Honored In An American University For Graduating Excellently.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.