Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison (36632 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 / Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Rilwayne001: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Warrisdiss
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Mentcee(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
The bloody ugly ape should have been killed in prison.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Dreyl(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Baga gida or whatever.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by IKJ66(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
the only country where u come out from prison and become president,AM PROUD 2BE A NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:
The greatest disservice abacha did to Nigerians was not executing that animal when he had him in cage. He would have saved Nigerian youths a lot of tribulations.
. Baba ati iya er ni animal. , Abii ko, akoogba omo lasan bi ekeji aja,Alaileko omo. Your father and your mother are animals. You are not well trained by your stupid parents.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by skyprofm(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Eh yaa
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by experimentist: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
kennygee:
Baba looking like a Mallam.
fool.hw does a mallam luks like.. Pig.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
experimentist:
fool.hw does a mallam luks like.. Pig.

*Temptation calling and I'm like* Not today devil, not today.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by matoyeh(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
bid26:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IfZ9gPGe82E/VIG9EKmVajI/AAAAAAABaq4/CDqx7rjMRjI/s1600/ada3.png[/img]

This photo keeps me laughing.Obasanjo has really changed.Compare his photo now and that of when he spoke to the Press in 1998 after being released from prison.I don laugh tire here.Wetin u think Baba resemble in 1998?

Source: http://..com/2014/12/check-out-this-photo-of-president.html
e resemble your pale
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by lakefist(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:
The greatest disservice abacha did to Nigerians was not executing that animal when he had him in cage. He would have saved Nigerian youths a lot of tribulations.
You are a fool and I wonder what u will look like when u attain his age.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by matoyeh(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
. Baba ati iya er ni animal. , Abii ko, akoogba omo lasan bi ekeji aja,Alaileko omo. Your father and your mother are animals. You are not well trained by your stupid parents.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by matoyeh(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mentcee:
.... your would have been hurried by now undecided
Mentcee:
.... your would have been hurried by now
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by matoyeh(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mentcee:
.... your would have been hurried by now undecided
Mentcee:
.... your destiny would have been burried by now ...
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by redsun(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
GhaliNaaba:

Born ode. With animals like you,Nigeria will never see the light of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:

Born ode. With animals like you,Nigeria will never see the light of the day.

your parents are failure and not worthy of people who clean OBJ toilet. Not well brought up child.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Orunto: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Prison is locked up, hot and dehydrating, Release is salvation, fresh air and toned up. ABACHA WAS JUDAS!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by redsun(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
your parents are failure and not worthy of people who clean OBJ toilet. Not well brought up child.

grin

You are a born opportunistic peasant like OBJ. Even though you steal all the billions Nigeria has to offer,you will remain monkey lokking peasants

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by SailorXY: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:
lol true
but he's did some good things during his reign tho
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by makzeze: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
He looks like Samanja
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Dekingmoses(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Obasanjo. Fine for prison pass d tym wey him be pressy. He jus luk lk ape nw. If u are in support of me let me you say yesss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Casinger(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
baba iyabo;see his beards like my grandma he goat......poverty na bastard.....
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by kilokeys(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
i heard his voice on the radio yesterday..

i think i miss him
he sounds reassuring and firm.

GEJ sounds so cowardly.

devil and the deep blue sea dilemma

i think i liked the devil o
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by ultraGM: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:

Then Nigeria would never had a President Call Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Democracy may have been worse or better

Nigeria would have split or remain

Many things may have been different
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by redsun(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
SailorXY:

lol true
but he's did some good things during his reign tho

He will be more useful to up and coming Nigerians facing a bar beach firing squad. It will set a precedence for a sound moral and ethical reformation. It will start to teach nigerians,especially the inherently retarded ones that a rich thief could be punished as well. That not just pick pockets on the streets face justice.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by gebest: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
he resemble himself
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Truthisit: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by redsun(m): 12:56pm

How dull your thinking faculty is? How could you have typed this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by XRAY21(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
Aringarosa:
^^^post the pic here, i for one Will not in a million yrs click this your link.

What are you even saying?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by murtalaa(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abacha totally demystified this guy. I am sure he borrowed those clothes from one of the mallam wardens
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by redsun(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Truthisit:

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by redsun(m): 12:56pm

How dull your thinking faculty is? How could you have typed this nonsense?

Look at this talking chimp. I blame you,even tutored monkeys in the laboratories can type. And with internet cafes every where,chimps like you do have ascess to the internet every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by j4sure(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
How time flies.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by njoku10(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Funny Man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.