Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison (36631 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 / Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by marvelousabah(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
kennygee:
Baba looking like a Mallam.
true
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by crisycent: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
After this gorilla go say Jonathan corrupt. Monkey
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by babaluckey: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
I thank God for spearing president obasanjo's life from the hand of late abacha may God rest his soul. Baba did good during his first and second tenure by spliting the armouries into different zone and building cathedral in aso rock. President Obasanjo, may your days be long in Jesus name. Baba is a savior...history shall tell...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by babaluckey: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
matoyeh:
e resemble your pale

Stop mocking your president, go get yourself a job and stop running your garbage mouth...
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by SailorXY: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:

He will be more useful to up and coming Nigerians facing a bar beach firing squad. It will set a precedence for a sound moral and ethical reformation. It will start to teach nigerians,especially the inherently retarded ones that a rich thief could be punished as well. That not just pick pockets on the streets face justice.
I will plum for that without thinking twice if I become president!
all past public office holders alive must face trial simultaneously (that will not last more than six months per case). if there's any evidence of siphoning public funds, there must be a recovery of the money as much as possible - and then executions!

the next elected officers into public offices will take notice

no appeals, no nothing
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
lolzz....baba resemble monkey wey jst escape from zoo
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by babaluckey: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
daniel9202:
lolzz....baba resemble monkey wey jst escape from zoo
Your father resemble APE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Clinton207: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chief priest of the 18th century
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Princewill1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
...And if he didn't control his mouth this time around,he will return back to that place.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by redsun(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
SailorXY:

I will plum for that without thinking twice if I become president!
all past public office holders alive must face trial simultaneously (that will not last more than six months per case). if there's any evidence of siphoning public funds, there must be a recovery of the money as much as possible - and then executions!

the next elected officers into public offices will take notice

no appeals, no nothing

Nigerians needs to understand the difference between good and bad in black and white. At the moment,they distortedly see good as bad and vice versa. They need to be fundamentally reorientated.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Baba looked like ebora owu. Come to fink abt him,he had degradated d highest office in d land by regularly insulting our clueless president.....
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
bid26:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IfZ9gPGe82E/VIG9EKmVajI/AAAAAAABaq4/CDqx7rjMRjI/s1600/ada3.png[/img]

This photo keeps me laughing.Obasanjo has really changed.Compare his photo now and that of when he spoke to the Press in 1998 after being released from prison.I don laugh tire here.Wetin u think Baba resemble in 1998?

Source: http://..com/2014/12/check-out-this-photo-of-president.html
damn
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by delors(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lol...Sgt Samanja! cheesy
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by simdam500(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
looks like someone that has a long way to go which he knew
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by mickyarams: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
bid26:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IfZ9gPGe82E/VIG9EKmVajI/AAAAAAABaq4/CDqx7rjMRjI/s1600/ada3.png[/img]

This photo keeps me laughing.Obasanjo has really changed.Compare his photo now and that of when he spoke to the Press in 1998 after being released from prison.I don laugh tire here.Wetin u think Baba resemble in 1998?

Ibinu elewon
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by numericalguy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
OBJ the living legend.

Like Nelson Mandela, he was jailed for standing up for the down trodden, he was jailed for fighting the evil rule of general abacha. Like Nelson Mandela, OBJ was sent to prison for what fighting against oppression and injustice.

Like Nelson Mandela, OBJ was released from prison and rose to the number one seat in the land.

OBJ, the Mandela of Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
redsun:

grin

You are a born opportunistic peasant like OBJ. Even though you steal all the billions Nigeria has to offer,you will remain monkey lokking peasants
failure and fraustrated fellow. Omo ale lasan lasan.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by ChuckD1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
He looks like SAMANJA.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by jahbiz: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rounakid:
Mehn dat ape fine oooo... Mehn dat ape fine oooo... cheesy
chimerase2:
*in bracket voice* APe planet grin
Don't you know he is old enough to be ya father?Imagine someone calls your father that name, I guess you will say thank you right?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Kekule11(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Fadeyi oloro I guess..
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Damianobi(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Sincerely, dis man ugly ooo
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2014
bid26:

Shows he has always been a Hausa stooge with the cap on his head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ / Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.