Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,957 members, 7,969,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

Looking For Love: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Love: (2228 Views)

What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? / Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Love: by igwe11(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

Brash help me oh, I was starting to get worried, shocked grin grin grin

Errrmm Brother, na US, shey u are okay wiff that, undecided
that's cool.
see you around!!! cool cool cool
Re: Looking For Love: by MrCrackles(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2008
~smurf:

Brash help me oh, I was starting to get worried,  shocked grin grin grin

dont worry sweety, u r safe with me online  cheesy kiss

POSTER

But why should people be looking for love when it didnt go missing?! undecided
Re: Looking For Love: by smurf1(f): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

don't worry sweety, u r safe with me online cheesy kiss

Thanks for having ma back baby kiss tongue

@ Topic,
I guess Brash said it all, grin grin, love is all around us, its about taking a little time to embrace it thats all, kiss cool
Re: Looking For Love: by mecylee(f): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
well if only u are very beautiful and hard working I think i am intrested please how do meet, I beg sugetst
Re: Looking For Love: by kaysy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
visit the night club or attend the night vigil
u'l find some there,
NairaLand will not find u that which u seek ok?
Re: Looking For Love: by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2008
I saw Love the other day crying.she said everyone's after material things and nobody cares bout her.i said sorry miss it'll be okay.do you know i can find money?am looking for her.
Re: Looking For Love: by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
Sorry to say but that's a whacked comment to say you can't find love on nairaland. The fact that people give trashy comments doesn't mean they're like that. Forum is an escape from reality to a world where you can express opinions sensible or not.and which i find your comment annoying. If she can't find love then she should keep looking only shows that good things don't come easily that way we tend to keep it tender and special. Love can be found anywhere even with nairaland(guys or babe). And if you feel otherwise. Then to hell
Re: Looking For Love: by maedan(f): 2:20am On Dec 06, 2008
For people who are looking for love - stop looking! It's meant to be found, not sought. You'll stumble onto it, trust me. smiley
Re: Looking For Love: by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2008
[tt][/tt]
na u be the clown grin
Re: Looking For Love: by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 09, 2008
here is a perfect lover for you cool

Re: Looking For Love: by victorazy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Choco:

@gabriel4u

I aint no boy. I'm a full-blooded FEMALE who works very hard for her living.

If you are usually unserious, you should not assume other people are like you. hisses

mmmmm, i like people like this. Plz can u come in
lllooolll am real baby
Re: Looking For Love: by joeljay: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 07035160945 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Fall Out Of Love Please, I Need Help To Move On / Money And Cars / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.