Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment (880 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Despite Heavy Warnings And Availability Of Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by Chukwutobi: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
For some days I've become very worried especially whenever I see rape and child molestation cases on the front page. The major thing that worries me the most is the comments of most NL suggesting killing as a capital punishment for it.
I'm sorry to announce to you that there will still be more molestation cases no matter the punishment given. The reason I said this is because the men outside now are highly charged. Except you want to be a hypocrite that you will not agree with me that the followings are the cause:

Sales of sex enhancing drinks and medicine: all of these drinks like alomo, pakuromo, swaga, etc do nothing more than charging men sexually and these drinks are highly consumed on daily basis now a days. Even in the bus, the advertised all sorts of sex enhancing medicine some as advertised can make a man have sex for hours.

Advertisement: virtually all adverts on bill boards now have pictures of sexy ladies. Imagine the advert of a car with a lady wearing short skirts. Men are triggered sexually by what they see. They go about seeing these almost everyday.

Dressing: ladies wear 'bum shorts' and others on the street. Some wear 'leggies' with various inscriptions. Except you a hypocrite, that you will say when you are walking as a man, you don't get triggered with these dressings.

Music and videos: virtually all the songs sung now are totally sex enhancing. For instance, dogoyaro, all I want is your waist, yodi and so on. The videos of these songs are worst that I can't tok abt.

Movies: virtually all the american videos contain ponographic scenes. Even in our Nigerian movies, sex is widely shown in most and these movies are seen by both young and old.

I can't but stop here. It is sad that these things are widely available to both young and old.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
bro, d cause is not far fetched,nowadays u see parents dressing their little daughters like matured babe's, make up,leggings and all d likes. by the time 'joyless men' get attracted to these supposed kids and work on them, then they start shouting rape o

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by icedee1: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
actually I think you are right but most ladies will deny it they pollute the society with indescent dressing thereby arousing men by what they see,when you tell them they will ask can't you look the other way but no matter where u look they are every where seductively dressed even to Church sef.
A man as to only discipline himself to stay unpolluted in this depraved society by what he sees

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by harmony940(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
A very good write up, the music thing made me laugh for some minutes,all what we hear from our muicians nowadays is jagons......Anyways most of our muic stars are just still young,o what should one expect!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by holatin(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Make Government recruit prostitude for social service.
Re: Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by jmoore(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
What you have written makes a 40 year old man to r@pe a baby of just 7 months old, huh?
Re: Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by Fkhalifa(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
op i agree, except for d old men rayping very under aged girl because i cant imagine a 50yrs old man chooking a 6yrs old girl?i think thats sickness and punishment should be served

however,the indecent dressing has been charging men even though some ill deny and the ladies derive pleasure in this act,they ill argue and bring excuses

i smh for them cos its your fellow erotic dressing ladies that ill toture your male kids,husbands are likely to suffer and battle sex desire

What a fawked generation!
Re: Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by Oyinprince(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Spot on bro
A lotta folks are hypocrites, you support/promote/ don't see anything wrong in stuffs( songs,videos, pictures etc) that promotes sexual urges and you'll curse when you see a rapist

1 Like

Re: Reasons Sexual Harassment Will Continue To Increase Despite Heavy Punishment by Francman(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fkhalifa:
op i agree, except for d old men rayping very under aged girl because i cant imagine a 50yrs old man chooking a 6yrs old girl?i think thats sickness and punishment should be served

however,the indecent dressing has been charging men even though some ill deny and the ladies derive pleasure in this act,they ill argue and bring excuses

i smh for them cos its your fellow erotic dressing ladies that ill toture your male kids,husbands are likely to suffer and battle sex desire

What a fawked generation!
So punishment has become d cure for some sickness, uh?

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Marry A Woman Who Does Not Feel Confident Without Makeup? / Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! / Please I Need Help Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.