Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? (36889 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Why Ladies Wear White Gown On Wedding Day / Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Stillfire: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lordabas:

Why are you getting so defensive, did anybody force you to open your legs??
Only if she is a virgin shall she wear a white dress. If she isn't she should wear black since black symbolizes the opposite of purity..thats all undecided

Using your logic, as a black man, your blackness signifies impurity? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by crackhaus: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lordabas:

Why are you getting so defensive, did anybody force you to open your legs??
Only if she is a virgin shall she wear a white dress. If she isn't she should wear black since black symbolizes the opposite of purity.. thats all undecided
To symbolize the death of purity abi? As in the colour of mourning... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1857453_jonalaffing_jpega708b6fb7b1c54189c91ff44ca462616

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Lordabas: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
crackhaus:

I actually thought you were just clowning around, I would have gladly joined you cos I love to take digs at these ladies and watch them rattle up as always...but it seems you're serious or maybe you aren't gringrin

Just do some little in-depth research on the origin of white wedding dresses my man, the assumption that it has to do with purity is actually a widespread and very common one...so it's normal to think you're right - unfortunately, that's not the historical reason behind it.

As a little help to point you in the right direction - of all colours connected to purity; blue is the closest of all, not white.

Don't kid yourself.

"White" symbolizes a bride's purity. Stop it
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by coogar: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Stillfire:

Lol, Chillisauce is very funny. I catch myself laughing most of the time reading her posts. I crown her the 2014 family poster of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's my favourite female poster here & my most feared. she has an evil twin called beevan. their combo is worse than aki & pawpaw.

Chillisauce:

royalroy is like corrupt police, he cant arrest me esp when he is guilty of same offence.
We are still on topic na. From Nigerian virgins wearing white, to non virgins wearing green cheesy

we will take it to the oga @ the top if royal roy is incapable of pushing the buttons. we can't take this into 2015 & you have refused to accept christ as your lord & your personal saviour.

moca:
Its only few that take her serious cheesy
When u read like 1 to 5 of her posts, u must laugh.
She sees nairaland as a place to have fun and to me that's d best.
Like u coogar, nairaland is nothing but entertainment center cheesy

chillisauce is everything!
crazy, scary, intimidating. if she's not bullying someone, she's cockblocking or posting pictures of macho pregnant men.

how do you solve a problem like chillisauce other than placing her IP on a 10-year ban. by the time she grows gray hair & lose her front teeth, she would be calm.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by crackhaus: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lordabas:

Don't kid yourself.

"White" symbolizes a bride's purity. Stop it
Okay.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by crackhaus: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

crazy, scary, intimidating. if she's not bullying someone, she's cockblocking or posting pictures of macho pregnant men.
The same Chillisauce who ran away and didn't know how/what to reply when I inquired about if she would teach me how to treat a lady?

Still waiting on your answer baby gringrin
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Stillfire:

Lol, Chillisauce is very funny. I catch myself laughing most of the time reading her posts. I crown her the 2014 family poster of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you want some manist here to hang me by my clit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by coogar: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
crackhaus:

The same Chillisauce who ran away and didn't know how/what to reply when I inquired about if she would teach me how to treat a lady?

i can assure you when she finds time, she would address the issue. the chic is cray cray - too many tricks in her handbag!
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

she's my favourite female poster here & my most feared. she has an evil twin called beevan. their combo is worse than aki & pawpaw.

we will take it to the oga @ the top if royal roy is incapable of pushing the buttons. we can't take this into 2015 & you have refused to accept christ as your lord & your personal saviour.

how do you solve a problem like chillisauce other than placing her IP on a 10-year ban. by the time she grows gray hair & lose her front teeth, she would be calm.

just as i was about doing this

you just spoil the whole thing with your last sentence. wait o, that means in 10yrs time, i will have gray hair and front teeth gone. who do you think i am cheesy
Tpiah ? lipsrsealed grin

finally the gif opened

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by crackhaus: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

i can assure you when she finds time, she would address the issue. the chic is cray cray - too many tricks in her handbag!
I hope 'the chic' is as pretty as she's cray cray, only problem is being a married woman grin
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by AfricanApple(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
op even said white means purity in the eyes of the lord grin
if u see such thing next time pls go and pull off the dress undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
crackhaus:

you still waiting for the lapdance?
let me just close eyes and give you one

crackhaus nodding his head. Pls make sure you wear green on that day.
EH, 5:30.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by AfricanApple(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
crackhaus:

I would have gladly joined you cos I love to take digs at these ladies and watch them rattle up as always...
undecided undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by crackhaus: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by crackhaus: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chillisauce:

you still waiting for the lapdance?
let me just close eyes and give you one

crackhaus nodding his head. Pls make sure you wear green on that day.
EH, 5:30.
Chilli if you're as slim and fit as that chic on there, your payment for the lap dance will be much more than just the red lingerie I promised you grin

Err, what has a lap dance got to do with how to treat a lady though?
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by coogar: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chillisauce:

just as i was about doing this

you just spoil the whole thing with your last sentence. wait o, that means in 10yrs time, i will have gray hair and front teeth gone. who do you think i am cheesy
Tpiah ? lipsrsealed grin

finally the gif opened

beevan told me you are 58. cheesy
she doesn't lie so i believe her. cool
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Stillfire:

First is it your culture? I don't see the Queen of England policing who is wearing white and who isn't.
Also where is it in your bible? Where did God police the costume to wear for a wedding?
It is an 'anything goes' mentality for males to tear every female's hymen they come in contact with and you think it won't backfire?
If you cannot tell your boys to keep their immoral di.cks to themselves, then don't go policing women when the problem is with you.

I guess as a black man you must be a spawn of satan, right?
wrong,brides should wear wateva they want on their weddings but they shouldn't pretend to b wat they aint

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

beevan told me you are 58. cheesy
she doesn't lie so i believe her. cool
58yrs. Even my MIL no reach that age . cheesy
crackhaus:

Chilli if you're as slim and fit as that chic on there, your payment for the lap dance will be much more than just the red lingerie I promised you grin
Err, what has a lap dance got to do with how to treat a lady though?

The lap dance is appetizer.

As for real lectures, when you pass the class you see chick willing to submit whole heartedly. No joke here.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by coogar: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chillisauce:

58yrs. Even my MIL no reach that age . cheesy

it's not impossible that you are older than your MIL. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
coogar:

it's not impossible that you are older than your MIL. grin

grin grin. My dear anything is possible in the jet age.

Older than MIL, chai .
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Stillfire:

The only dirtbag here that needs to be burnt to ashes is you. Didn't your bible tell you to remove the log of wood from your dirty eyes before removing the speck from others? You and your ilk from the day you become aware you have a pe.nis will not let a girl rest, seeking to devour her hymen and you have the audacity to be asking about white dress? Are you a tailor?

Go and tell your brothers to stop being on heat 24/7. If you can accomplish that task then you can ask about 'white dress'.

Bwahahaha!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lordabas:

I'm only keeping it real. Just because our society's morals are breaking down & most folks have an "anything goes" mentality...doesn't make it right

Can I ask you are YOU a virgin. If not and you are not married yet, are you going to wear a red suit and Devils horns on your wedding day?

In other words wet in consain you

Who died and made you the wedding dress police undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by AfricanApple(f): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
crackhaus:

undecidedundecided

tongue
I'm gonna stop arguing with u undecided so thats what u use to plan eh angry
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
lofty900:
wrong,brides should wear wateva they want on their weddings but they shouldn't pretend to b wat they aint
but they aren't pretending to be what they are not. white is just their choice.
those who have done their traditional wedding and have gotten kids for their hubby still wear white, so what's d pretense there. white is just a color, it doesn't signify any yeye purity

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by crackhaus: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm gonna stop arguing with u undecided so thats what u use to plan eh angry
Sometimes I'm very serious about my opinions and other times not so much.
You ladies not being able to tell which is which/when is when, is what makes it more fun.

Happy birthday... smiley
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by AfricanApple(f): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
crackhaus:

Sometimes I'm very serious about my opinions and other times not so much.
You ladies not being able to tell which is which/when is when, is what makes it more fun.

Happy birthday... smiley
how can I sift through.
not all ladies are that confused. guys are also guilty of that.

thank you dear cheesy
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by kandiikane(m): 4:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Stillfire:

I guess as a black man you must be a spawn of satan, right?
I just had to chuckle at this.
Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by kandiikane(m): 4:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Stillfire:

The only dirtbag here that needs to be burnt to ashes is you. Didn't your bible tell you to remove the log of wood from your dirty eyes before removing the speck from others? You and your ilk from the day you become aware you have a pe.nis will not let a girl rest, seeking to devour her hymen and you have the audacity to be asking about white dress? Are you a tailor?

Go and tell your brothers to stop being on heat 24/7. If you can accomplish that task then you can ask about 'white dress'.
ha! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by interleukin(f): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
@l Op, please stop talking already. Cos the more you talk, the more your stupidity increases. Haba!! From you first comment I've been embarrassed on your behalf. Yet, you keep embarrassing yourself all the more and just won't shut up.

It's people like you that don't mind your business. If your so bothered about non virgins wearing white, enforce it on your bride. Make una two wear black. And stop pushing it down our throats to accept your ignorant beliefs.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
How e concern u? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lordabas:
Why is it that non-virgin women feel that they have the right to wear white when they finally decide to get married after years & years & years & years of having premarital sex and shaking up with their boyfriends?

Is it that they want to pretend they're pure and clean after romping around in the mud?

I recently went to a wedding where the bride had been living with her bf for 8yrs & already had 2 kids for him... Yet she still wore a pure white wedding gown.
The white gown is supposed to symbolize a brides purity & virginal essence. I feel it destroys the traditional purpose of wearing white when the bride is FAR from being a virgin.

Shouldn't the non-virginal bride wear a black wedding dress or something?
tell your non-virgin sisters to get married in black gowns first! See who will even eat their jollof rice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
tell your non-virgin sisters to get married in black gowns first! See who will even eat their jollof rice

Hehehehehehehehe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / My Dad Abandoned Us In The Hospital - Nigerian Lady / Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.